Espola's newest neighborhood

Welcome to Espola's Neighborhood. Espola is now chuckling at me and all of you. He brings in his demons that live in his head to try to look relevant. The spirit realm he belongs to is pure evil. They treat women & young girls like shit. They are as I write trying to make a man a woman. This man is pure evil folks and sick and all he does is laugh and giggle. Girls under 10 get raped 10x a day and he laughs like a little punk. Husker Du says their only runaways. All of them come from the same DNA as Klaus, Soros and the other killers who cheat, lie, kill and steal to make a buck.

Nothing you post is funny loser. Your neighborhood is full of shit💩 All you do is support cheating, killing of innocent children, with lying as it's foundation and roots. Nothing is funny from you Magoo👺🤡

1707147757643.png

‘I’ve never seen anything like it’: Inside the center of the tranq drug crisis."

"Kensington, Philadelphia is an old Espola neighborhood long known as a place to buy and do drugs.
Over the last few years, the street fentanyl here has been cut more often and with greater amounts of xylazine– a veterinary tranquilizer that can cause skin wounds that often won’t heal. CNN returned to Kensington this year to see what has changed." (Nothing has changed, it's even worse with more drugs and pimps).

Espola's Portland neighborhood security guard tears up over deadly consequences since drug law: 'Everyone deserves better than this'

1707191223791.png

Hey Richard.. you believe in paying taxes? Have you ever defrauded the U.S. government by not paying your fair share? Have you ever not reported income or.. not reported what you paid someone?

Hey Richard.. you believe in paying taxes? Have you ever defrauded the U.S. government by not paying your fair share? Have you ever not reported income or.. not reported what you paid someone?

C'mon now, you know Punxsutawney Fudd isn't coming out until he can post hit-and-runs like his twin, CisKer.

Hi Slobo, my doctor has told me I can come back to the forum. Crazy stuff going on.

Warms the heart of my cockles, Crush. Welcome back. Keep the bottle of Jack close by... Fudd and CisKer are dumber than ever.

P.S... while you were away, Puffy Daddy just got zipped for sex trafficking. Keep sounding that horn, brother.

Warms the heart of my cockles, Crush. Welcome back. Keep the bottle of Jack close by... Fudd and CisKer are dumber than ever.

P.S... while you were away, Puffy Daddy just got zipped for sex trafficking. Keep sounding that horn, brother.
I saw the news on Mr. Puff. My gosh, this guy is pure evil man. He threatens some guy named Randy that if doesn't have gay sex, he will eat his freaking face for dinner. He also said he would kill his own mother if had to. These men are nuts and total psychopaths. Then this morning, some ship captain out of Ukraine did a big boo boo and crashed into the Francis Scott Key Bridge. They hate our country, and they hate us. Fudd & Cisker are dumb and dumber than ever. Sex traffickers, kidnappers, killers, rapists and those who harm children have controlled our country and the world we live in for a very long time. To become rich & famous, you must go through the likes of Harvey and Puff Dad or no deal. If they can't get you to blow another man, then they will find a way to get you to Epstein's Island of horrors and blackmail. 98% of DC is blackmailed. Like I said many times, this is not a Left vs Right fight, but only what is right. Fudd and Cisker support these losers and will go down with the evil ship. Q said to watch the water and Gen Flynn just said the bridge attack was a "black Swan" event.

'Diddy' Combs: 'White men like Trump need to be banished'

Look who else has been spotted in Puff Dad's Espola's neighborhood. Harry did it, just like all the other losers!!!

1711471098157.png

Pimp Daddy wants Trump and the white people like Trump banished from earth. Poor Mr. Jones and WTF is up with Cuba????

1711471516713.png

I saw the news on Mr. Puff. My gosh, this guy is pure evil man. He threatens some guy named Randy that if doesn't have gay sex, he will eat his freaking face for dinner. He also said he would kill his own mother if had to. These men are nuts and total psychopaths. Then this morning, some ship captain out of Ukraine did a big boo boo and crashed into the Francis Scott Key Bridge. They hate our country, and they hate us. Fudd & Cisker are dumb and dumber than ever. Sex traffickers, kidnappers, killers, rapists and those who harm children have controlled our country and the world we live in for a very long time. To become rich & famous, you must go through the likes of Harvey and Puff Dad or no deal. If they can't get you to blow another man, then they will find a way to get you to Epstein's Island of horrors and blackmail. 98% of DC is blackmailed. Like I said many times, this is not a Left vs Right fight, but only what is right. Fudd and Cisker support these losers and will go down with the evil ship. Q said to watch the water and Gen Flynn just said the bridge attack was a "black Swan" event.
Did Q let you in on his private news that the Dali's Captain was "out of Ukraine"?

Did Q let you in on his private news that the Dali's Captain was "out of Ukraine"?
Are you EOTL, Husker Du and Surf Futbol all in one? No, Q did not let me in on the news that the captain is from Ukraine. I will go look for the thread on Truth Social, the new voice of America and where one is free to speak their truth loser. Trump just made a cool $3,000,000,000. I did see a video that looks like bombs went off to destroy the bridge and cause chaos, which is what you losers do to try and win. I'm sure you think this is just some boat accident. Great job trying to destroy our gr8t country from within. You and Husker Du are sick puppies.

Q just informed me that Jim Cramer is losing his mind today with DJT stock growing 200%. These people are truly brainwashed and suffer from severe TDS. Cramer says Trump should cash out, now!!

P.S. @Slobodan Biden just claimed that he rode the train back in the day on the Frances Scott Key Train from nowhere bridge to come to DC to cheat, lie and steal from us. Problem is, there is no train on da bridge.

1711479210146.png

The little boat accident on the Frances Scott Key bridge was a direct hit on the USA and will cause major problems. The Sum of all Fears!!!

1711479786412.png

Back