Espola's newest neighborhood

Where is Hunter? Where is P Diddy? This is going to start happening more and more folks. This is what Dark to Light means. Yeshua came to earth to bring The Christ and to expose men's darkness. One of the great evils on this planet is the harming and exploitation of children. Millions of babies are killed every day because of evil & selfish men. Children are kidnapped every day for trafficking purposes. I know Husker Du keeps saying the kids are just running away from mom and dad to get free but that is not all true. Yes, some kids are bailing and going to Hollywood to become rich & famous and that might not be such a good idea with what it takes to be a big shot on earth.

In search of P

As we all share Holy Friday together, I wanted again to publicly say, "Thank you" to my adopted/foaster mother for saving my ass & thank you to my adopted dad for going along with this crazy lady's desire to save kids from torture and abuse from the club. She infiltrated by accident a very rich and powerful club. Blond hair boys & girls are high on demand in these sex cults and satanic cults. Human trafficking was a reef where asshole men feasted like the sharks that they are. Some are blood thirsty Vampires, some are MAP, some get off on watching someone die, some like the rush of importing killer drugs into our country, some just like to make money off fear and abuse and others love power and sex as psychopaths with no conscious or empathy. No remorse or even feeling bad about a little baby being cut up into pieces and then her organs sold to these assholes. Buckle up gents, it's about to get very gnarly and the veil will be lifted for so many of you but not all. First off, Yeshua is all about forgiveness and love and playing. Yeshua is not trying to send you to hell. He and his Righteous Team will deal with MAP and Pedo Peter. They are not mature enough and have not learned right from wrong and can't live on the New Earth. They will be sent somewhere else to learn that this behavior will not be tolerated on earth or anywhere in the Universe and they will go to place to learn how wrong it is to kill a baby, rape a child, sacrifice a child, kidnap a college student, raper her and then kill her. Nope, you can't do that anymore. I love you all and forgive my enemies espola, Husker Du, EOTL, Surf Futbol and the men who cheated in youth soccer to win the prize for their child.

Last edited:
Given the Hollywood / Disney / Nickelodeon scandal that WILL lead directly to Epstein / Ghislaine Maxwell timeline that’s happening right now & every high-profile satanic pieces of garbage who’s panicking, this message from Jim Bruuer will become very relevant.

“If you honestly knew, what some of your favorite big celebrities REALLY did behind closed doors, you wouldn’t follow half these people. I’d put doctors on that list, I’d put CEO’s on that list, I’d put the everyday person on that list cuz they’re getting paid for the agenda. People are wrapped up, watching the news, listing to their stars, because that’s the way you’ve been programmed your whole life. We’re still in the Roman Empire baby: Feed them & entertain them just enough & we shall control them through fear & they will do whatever we want.”Jim Breuer
"People don’t trust the news, celebrities, doctors, hospitals & “$cientists” anymore. Everyone is coming to learn our entire way of life, is a synthetic nightmarish lie." More from Jim

She admitted it in her biography and was sued by the guy she blamed for it.
Malice is a crime thriller book "loosley" describing her life & times in Hollywierd. Just like Trump swam with swamp creatures she did to. I take back the lying part. So, you think like my pals mom that pizzagate is fake and the Liz with Herpes is just some writer to sell books and make up shit like pizzagate? The fact she's still alive say's something about her. Mel Gibson worked with these evil losers and saw shot that got him out and blacklisted.

Covid 19 Lockdown in California destroyed mom and pop small businesses, especially privately owned restaurants. I saw so many go under. Dad on here said this was needed and should be mandated and forced that everyone where a mask and be fully jabbed or no entry to sit down at the bar. You also must wash your hands and stay 6 feet away from each other in a tiny circle of space. Everyone MUST take all the boosters and the flu shot. My favorite Thai place is closed. Now CA is mandating all fast food to pay $20 an or elese.

California restaurants crushed by $20 minimum wage: 'People need to wake up'

Los Angeles restaurant owner Angela Marsden joins 'America's Newsroom' to explain the direct impact of California's fast food minimum wage increase on small businesses, including layoffs and store closures.

"Today is Holy Fire Friday. Today we remember the death of our Lord Jesus." Charlie Kirk
"Though he committed no sin (or crime in Trumps case), he was crucified on a cross (wrongfully charged in Trumps case) for the propitiation of sin in the great exchange, our sins for His righteousness. Today means that no matter what wrongs you have done, they have been paid for in full (amen). We don't deserve it (nope), we didn't earn it (nope), we couldn't pay for it (nope), but He offers it freely if you believe in Him and follow Him.

I pray you know Jesus is real, and He died so that we can live." more from Charlie

Covid 19 Lockdown in California destroyed mom and pop small businesses, especially privately owned restaurants. I saw so many go under. Dad on here said this was needed and should be mandated and forced that everyone where a mask and be fully jabbed or no entry to sit down at the bar. You also must wash your hands and stay 6 feet away from each other in a tiny circle of space. Everyone MUST take all the boosters and the flu shot. My favorite Thai place is closed. Now CA is mandating all fast food to pay $20 an or elese.

California restaurants crushed by $20 minimum wage: 'People need to wake up'

Los Angeles restaurant owner Angela Marsden joins 'America's Newsroom' to explain the direct impact of California's fast food minimum wage increase on small businesses, including layoffs and store closures.

"But... but... but... how am I supposed to own a home, a car, support a wife and 2 children on minimum wage?" - Liberal fucktards

Interesting twist. I think Suge has a strong argument. Thoughts anyone? I heard online that "p" might have been a honeypot trap like Little Saint James and a place where 15-year-old blond boys hang. All this that is coming out is hard to keep up with. More to follow, stay tune.

1711743888951.png

It pays to be a snitch in the State of WA. I still remember this crazy rich lady in Laguna who screamed at Surfers for not wearing a mask from their car and to the beach and back to car. She was so freaking angry. Now this same lady can snitch on the neighbor she hates, oh great.

1711745609754.png

Last edited:
P Diddy is getting lit up online. I won't post the new box of Honey-Combs Cereal i just saw, but my gosh someone has a sick mind but a funny one. It was gross and funny, all in one. This is just getting started folks.

My wife bought some Impossible "ground beef" marked down because it was nearing its sell-by date. I made a 4-oz burger patty. Not bad, but I cheated -- cooked it in butter (the poor exploited cows!), added some Worcestershire sauce (Oh, the agony of the anchovies!), and a slice of cheese (see cows above).

It pays to be a snitch in the State of WA. I still remember this crazy rich lady in Laguna who screamed at Surfers for not wearing a mask from their car and to the beach and back to car. She was so freaking angry. Now this same lady can snitch on the neighbor she hates, oh great.

View attachment 20388
Liar.

Liar.

Oh, I'm a liar because the final version of the bill took out the $2K to snitch. Fuck off loser!!!

"The final version of the bill, SB 5427, signed by Washington Gov. Jay Inslee, a Democrat, on Tuesday, does not offer any such compensation. In its original version, the bill outlined a fund that would have allowed for victims of hate crimes or bias incidents to receive up to $2,000. All versions of the bill stipulate the establishment of a reporting "snitch" hotline that will be staffed during business hours, not 24/7.

Last edited:
The Pedo & MAP Party is also the Snitch Party. People like Karen and espola snitch. I still remember the Stater Bros store manager in tears (he moved to TX for a better job and no snitches) trying to deal with a crazy Karen because some guy refused to wear a fucking mask to buy food and TP. The Karen espola person was foaming at the mouth because the guy didn't wear a mask. This is what snitching does to a country. espola is a little bitch and a snitch and Husker Du is espola's personal bitch. Poor illegal Nanny working under the table at espola's place.

A nurse in espola's neighborhood of lies is speaking out.

COVID ER Nurse Speaks Out: ‘It Was Not Covid That Was Making People Sick’ (yup, it's what I was told by my Doctor pal)

Proof that the media lied (as did Dad, espola and Husker Du) about who was really taking up hospital beds in 2021. (I wonder WHO was getting sick nurse lady?)

Remember when the mainstream media sold the lie that hospitals were inundated with unvaccinated COVID patients? (Yes)

According to ER nurse Anna Housworth, COVID wasn’t the problem in 2021 — it was the jabs!

“We had gone a year with COVID and an ER that remained completely empty until the vaccines started coming out,” Housworth explained.

As she reveals on CHDTV, once the COVID shots rolled out, the ER filled up with patients suffering from strokes, blood clots, heart palpitations, numbness, paralysis + more. (You all got tricked to take the Jabs because of the flu)

Back