Climate and Weather

"You have to have some starting point to measure an increase."

That is semantics, not algebra.
You're responses are a perfect illustration as to why people have climate change skepticism, and why some climate scientists lack credibility. It's one thing when the previous dire climate predictions didn't come true, it is a whole other thing when they use broad statements like "increase" or "more extreme" but can't explain what they're comparing it to.

But kudos to you for regurgitating the climate hysteric talking points; although, without being able to explain them.

You're responses are a perfect illustration as to why people have climate change skepticism, and why some climate scientists lack credibility. It's one thing when the previous dire climate predictions didn't come true, it is a whole other thing when they use broad statements like "increase" or "more extreme" but can't explain them.

But kudos to you for regurgitating the climate hysteric talking points; although, without being able to explain them.
For a visual illustration, here is a graph of North Atlantic surface temperatures for a few recent years. Can you see a deviation from a baseline in there?

1716569402973.png

The biggest takeaway from the posts I copied from Pielke is not the research he presented - which is, indeed, signficant and useful. It's the way the powers that be attempted to ostracize him for posting legitimate research. Look at the date of the post (Disasters Cost More Than Ever — But Not Because of Climate Change) that precipitated the following action - it was 2014

--- from: Disasters Cost More Than Ever — But Not Because of Climate Change

This week marks my final spring break as a professor at the University of Colorado Boulder. Ten years ago this week, during spring break while on vacation with my family, I was dealing with the consequences of what appeared to be an online mob seeking to get me fired from Nate Silver’s 538 where I had just been hired as a writer.

My first piece for 538 was a summary of recent IPCC report consensus conclusions on disasters and extreme events. The apparent mobbing worked.1 I soon lost my position as a writer at 538.

Not long after, I was under investigation by a member of Congress.2 I lost the support of my university and my role in the center I had founded, so I moved across campus to work on sports governance.3 I have little doubt that I remained employed only thanks to academic tenure. It was quite an experience.

Two years later, in 2016, courtesy of the Wikileaks publication of John Podesta’s emails, it was revealed that the Center for American Progress, funded by billionaire Tom Steyer and in collaboration with the ever-present Michael Mann, had been engaged in a well-funded campaign to delegitimize my research, hurt my career, and to have me removed as a writer at 538.4

----

Over a decade ago we have evidence of egregious anti-scientific activity at the highest levels of government and our Universities. The elites' war against "mal-information" has been going on for some time - as has the degradation of veritas in our Universities. As we have seen in the ten years that followed, it has only gotten worse. I shudder to wonder how much further behind we'd be in identifying the actions of elite authoritarians had Elon Musk not published the Twitter files and opened up Twitter to more free speech. The revelations of the Twitter files pushed many, myself included, to seek news from outside the mainstream media. Veritas BITCHES!!! 😂

The biggest takeaway from the posts I copied from Pielke is not the research he presented - which is, indeed, signficant and useful. It's the way the powers that be attempted to ostracize him for posting legitimate research. Look at the date of the post (Disasters Cost More Than Ever — But Not Because of Climate Change) that precipitated the following action - it was 2014

--- from: Disasters Cost More Than Ever — But Not Because of Climate Change

This week marks my final spring break as a professor at the University of Colorado Boulder. Ten years ago this week, during spring break while on vacation with my family, I was dealing with the consequences of what appeared to be an online mob seeking to get me fired from Nate Silver’s 538 where I had just been hired as a writer.

My first piece for 538 was a summary of recent IPCC report consensus conclusions on disasters and extreme events. The apparent mobbing worked.1 I soon lost my position as a writer at 538.

Not long after, I was under investigation by a member of Congress.2 I lost the support of my university and my role in the center I had founded, so I moved across campus to work on sports governance.3 I have little doubt that I remained employed only thanks to academic tenure. It was quite an experience.

Two years later, in 2016, courtesy of the Wikileaks publication of John Podesta’s emails, it was revealed that the Center for American Progress, funded by billionaire Tom Steyer and in collaboration with the ever-present Michael Mann, had been engaged in a well-funded campaign to delegitimize my research, hurt my career, and to have me removed as a writer at 538.4

----

Over a decade ago we have evidence of egregious anti-scientific activity at the highest levels of government and our Universities. The elites' war against "mal-information" has been going on for some time - as has the degradation of veritas in our Universities. As we have seen in the ten years that followed, it has only gotten worse. I shudder to wonder how much further behind we'd be in identifying the actions of elite authoritarians had Elon Musk not published the Twitter files and opened up Twitter to more free speech. The revelations of the Twitter files pushed many, myself included, to seek news from outside the mainstream media. Veritas BITCHES!!! 😂
Nellie Bowles’ take - pointing out another black eye for MSM. Of course, that won’t keep the MSM from doing the job they do now. They don’t use their eyes, or their minds for that matter.

→ Covid origins cover-ups are so sloppy:You would think that when you’re working to hide details about Covid from the American public, you wouldn’t discuss it on your government work email. But it turns out Fauci’s crew discussed the logistics of hiding information from their government emails. . . on their government emails. Like the Boomers they are. And now it’s all been revealed to a congressional subcommittee through subpoena and published in the New York Post:

Here is NIH senior adviser Dr. David Morens in April 2021: “. . . I can either send stuff to Tony [Dr. Fauci] on his private gmail, or hand it to him at work or at his house. He is too smart to let colleagues send him stuff that could cause trouble.”

The next month, David writes: “I suggested Arthur try to interview Tony directly and connected him to our ‘secret’ back channel.”

He brags about learning “how to make emails disappear” after journalists requested them.

Or my favorite: “We are all smart enough to know to never have smoking guns, and if we did we wouldn’t put them in emails and if we found them we’d delete them,” from a June 16, 2020, email sent two months after Wuhan’s grant was initially suspended.

On one level I’m charmed. This reads like my dad trying to commit secret crimes. It’s like when the cops catch someone for murder because their browser history is all “how much fentanyl to kill my wife” and “how to carry 152-lb woman into car very heavy bad back.” It’s funny. But read these emails and remember: The Washington Post and The New York Timestold us that all of this is a “conspiracy theory.” They stand by that! There’s been no retraction! There never will be. Fauci must be remembered as the nation’s beautiful doctor, and our mainstream media will never back down on that. So we’re all stuck with one true paper of record: the New York Post

1716731833102.png
This liar and killer wrote this to his Doc pal Daszak, ‘We are all smart enough to know to never have smoking guns. And if we did we wouldn’t put them in emails. And if we found them we would delete them.”

I, Dr Malone, draw four key conclusions from all of this:

1. NIH is corrupt. Which I knew before, but was not aware how deep that corruption goes.
  2. It is now well past time for the select committee to begin asking the hard questions regarding what took place with the COVID genetic vaccines.
  3. David Morens is just gross. This is the type of person that Anthony Fauci chose to surround himself with.
  4. If you have any remaining confusion at all as to why I have no interest in working in DC, and why I so deeply loathe DC (and HHS) culture, this should help clarify my position.

View attachment 21218
This liar and killer wrote this to his Doc pal Daszak, ‘We are all smart enough to know to never have smoking guns. And if we did we wouldn’t put them in emails. And if we found them we would delete them.”

I, Dr Malone, draw four key conclusions from all of this:

1. NIH is corrupt. Which I knew before, but was not aware how deep that corruption goes.
  2. It is now well past time for the select committee to begin asking the hard questions regarding what took place with the COVID genetic vaccines.
  3. David Morens is just gross. This is the type of person that Anthony Fauci chose to surround himself with.
  4. If you have any remaining confusion at all as to why I have no interest in working in DC, and why I so deeply loathe DC (and HHS) culture, this should help clarify my position.
Sorry, @crush - What we are learning now demonstrates the “conspiracy theorists” were WRONG … because they didn’t go far enough 😂

Sorry, @crush - What we are learning now demonstrates the “conspiracy theorists” were WRONG … because they didn’t go far enough 😂
The Stooges, Dad4, espola and Husker Du have zero humility, zero empathy and zero remorse. espola is almost 80 years old and all he did was spread lies and act like a little immature baby. A totol loser and liar. Husker Du told us all that the kids that go missing are only runaways. These three men have been proven to be full of lies and full of shit!! So many people have died, got adverse health issues and they laugh about it.

The Stooges, Dad4, espola and Husker Du have zero humility, zero empathy and zero remorse. espola is almost 80 years old and all he did was spread lies and act like a little immature baby. A totol loser and liar. Husker Du told us all that the kids that go missing are only runaways. These three men have been proven to be full of lies and full of shit!! So many people have died, got adverse health issues and they laugh about it.
I give the government, MSM, and their Ovine-like followers credit for consistency. They were wrong about COVID origins, wrong that there was a coverup, wrong about the impacts of the shutdowns of businesses and schools, and wrong about the vaccine and natural immunity. What did they get right? Oh yeah, they also censored dissenting and truthful criticisms.

I give the government, MSM, and their Ovine-like followers credit for consistency. They were wrong about COVID origins, wrong that there was a coverup, wrong about the impacts of the shutdowns of businesses and schools, and wrong about the vaccine and natural immunity. What did they get right? Oh yeah, they also censored dissenting and truthful criticisms.
It was 100% a deliberate attack and I hold the three stooges responsible as their spokemans for the jabs. Now we have this guy retiring early because of a blood clot.

"2024 is our final battle. With your help, we will demolish the Deep State, we will expel the warmongers from our government, we will drive out the globalists, we will cast out the Communists, Marxists, and Fascists, we will throw off the sick political class that hates our country, we will Drain the Swamp, and we will rescue our country from these tyrants and villains once and for all. The Great Liberation of America Begins on November 5th, 2024—And the Forgotten Man and Woman Will Be Forgotten No Longer! https://www.DonaldJTrump.com" DJT

This is why espola and Husker Du have their panties in a bunch.

I heard about that hoax and you missed the message. You said Hunters laptop from hell was a hoax as well. Hoax or not, if my child or myself took the jabs, I would have the tests done on my heart and blood. Young atheletes are dropping left and right killer. What a loser you are espola.

Back