Climate and Weather

"You ever notice how we almost never see women dressed as men trying to use men’s bathrooms?

Or women dressed as men trying to compete in men’s sports?

Or trying to read books to little children in libraries?

No, it’s always the guys pretending to be women who want to be in the bathroom with little girls, beat them in sports, and read books to little kids while dressed in drag

Starting to notice a pattern here…

Can anyone figure it out?" DC Draino

I heard about that hoax and you missed the message. You said Hunters laptop from hell was a hoax as well. Hoax or not, if my child or myself took the jabs, I would have the tests done on my heart and blood. Young atheletes are dropping left and right killer. What a loser you are espola.
Which pediatrician's office?

"2024 is our final battle. With your help, we will demolish the Deep State, we will expel the warmongers from our government, we will drive out the globalists, we will cast out the Communists, Marxists, and Fascists, we will throw off the sick political class that hates our country, we will Drain the Swamp, and we will rescue our country from these tyrants and villains once and for all. The Great Liberation of America Begins on November 5th, 2024—And the Forgotten Man and Woman Will Be Forgotten No Longer! https://www.DonaldJTrump.com" DJT

This is why espola and Husker Du have their panties in a bunch.

Which pediatrician's office?
You missed the message. If your kid(s) plays pro sports or high level sports that work the heart muscles hard and got the clot shots, then get their heart and blood checked. I knew you would pounce on the note that was ment to get a response. You fell for it like the killer you are. Dumb dumb on here you are.

To all those WHO listened to Doctors and assholes like Dad4, espola and Husker Du, I would have your heart and blood looked at by honest Docs, no liars like these three stooges. I dedicate this song to all of you WHO got lied to by killers.

The three stooges and their evil leader is about to become burnt toast. The hell and evil done to humanity is almost over. What these men support is pure evil to children. They also love war.

I have long admired Grady Hillhouse's Practical Engineering YouTube channel. In this recent offering, he said something that I didn't know before -- a typical rooftop solar installation will not power your house when the local grid goes down. That looks like another question to ask solar power installers before you sign the contract.

Last edited:
Back