Climate and Weather

How big are the biggest effects after 2040? 1.725432100000000000 Celcius? Could be lower if all the alleged alarmist would stop feeding their fossil fuel addiction.
Again, you’re so angry about it...I wonder why?

Actually not. Pride is.
Lucky for you, being an old ignoramus isn’t!
God bless!
Your arrogance knows no bounds...you pompous ass.

1 Samuel 2:3 - Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let [not] arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the LORD [is] a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.

Isaiah 13:11 - And I will punish the world for [their] evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible

Proverbs 8:13 - The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Psalm 94:4 They pour out their arrogant words; all the evildoers boast.

1 Samuel 2:3 - Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let [not] arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the LORD [is] a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.

Isaiah 13:11 - And I will punish the world for [their] evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible

Proverbs 8:13 - The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Hypocrite.

As I said...being an old ignoramus is not a sin.
Who wrote those words? Did you? Or do you use them to judge others, dumbshit?

I do believe you are and will be very angry when the bottom
falls out of your over inflated California housing market.

Good ol Gov Gavin Gruesome is hard at work trashing it.....
I don't know what you're talking about, but won't affect me either way.

I don't know what you're talking about, but won't affect me either way.

No it possibly won't....boxes at Lowe's are quite cheap
in contrast to YOU losing your soon to be upside down
residences you so eloquently brag about..Life is a bitch
for individuals like you who over encumber their
households for short term gain....

As I said...being an old ignoramus is not a sin.
Who wrote those words? Did you? Or do you use them to judge others, dumbshit?
They are words from the Bible...it was you who claimed arrogance is not a sin...once again I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy, your arrogance and your stupidity.

Back