What happened to THE Luis Andres thread?

I think the only way to properly help Luis is to just attach the link to this thread and text his club and coach.

If enough of us do it, Luis will get help or at least kicked out of the program.

Cancer only spreads.

(747)EDITED

(818)EDITED

Dominic

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the only way to properly help Luis is to just attach the link to this thread and text his club and coach.

If enough of us do it, Luis will get help or at least kicked out of the program.

Cancer only spreads.

(747)EDITED

(818)EDITED

Chalklines your possibly effecting his DD with this post, and she will not have any harm done to her indirectly from this forum.

Dominic

You play on the same team? Damn Lewis banned from the team chat.
No. He had another thread where he was bashing the weak player on his dds team. He mentioned that he is banned for the team chat and that the other parents don’t like him.......and he still can’t take the hint.

Cancer only spreads.

(747)EDITED

(818)EDITED

Dominic
Maybe they could just kick him out, not his kiddo.

Luis glad your team tied today and did not make the finals, but only because that means less time these poor families have to deal with you.

Thanks guys, not sure what happened today but the coach deliberately made some changes in the lineups to not advance to the finals. Done with this team. Done with this thread... @Dominic please delete my account. Thanks
What a complete loser. Are you sure the coach and parents didn’t tell you to take a hike? You might be done with the team but have you even asked your wife and dd what they want?

You sure have learned a lot on this forum (sarcasm) but I do hope that at least you’ve learned to keep your mouth shut. No one deserves to have to deal with the likes of you.

Please keep us updated on your AYSO team. I am sure they will accomplish great things.LOL

That was an epic just-short-of-2-week run.

I’m not a vet here but as far as SoCal Soccer users go, that would seem to me to be first ballot hall of fame stuff.

Well that sucks. Luis Andres’ account and all his posts are gone. It was a very entertaining last few days. Back to normal life now, checking socalsoccer once a day instead of once every 5 minutes.

Well that sucks. Luis Andres’ account and all his posts are gone. It was a very entertaining last few days. Back to normal life now, checking socalsoccer once a day instead of once every 5 minutes.
Thankfully some of his posts will live on in our quotes. I truly feel sorry for his wife (team manager) and dd as well as all the other families on the team.

Despite saying that he was learning, his last couple of posts showed that he clearly does not give a damn about who he hurts in his quest. He should be the poster child for a lifetime ban at the soccer field.

Thankfully some of his posts will live on in our quotes. I truly feel sorry for his wife (team manager) and dd as well as all the other families on the team.

Despite saying that he was learning, his last couple of posts showed that he clearly does not give a damn about who he hurts in his quest. He should be the poster child for a lifetime ban at the soccer field.
I just got done watching Luis Miguel’s (Mexican (or Puerto Rican) pop singer) life story on Netflix. Luis Andres, if you’re reading this, please watch. Don’t end up like his dad.

What a complete loser. Are you sure the coach and parents didn’t tell you to take a hike?

The sad thing is, Luis thinks it’s over now that his accounts closed, but it’s such a small community, what team is going to want him and his kid on the team?!? Feel bad for his DD the most...

Back