Top 10 GU2011

I ain’t trying to hide from anyone. I wouldn’t say anything on here that I’ve already mentioned to the parents on the team. I still hold true to my views on the extra trainings and the parent involvement in the process for my own DD’s development but maybe not all caught up in being part of a team that’s winning all these worthless trophies. Team mom? You mean my wife. lol actually it’s because of her I deleted it. She was not happy about it. And the fact it was 80% garbage.

Exactly its all-ways the team dad the husband to the team mom that gets all Brave acting like he owns the team.Thinking he can treat everyone how he wants...Im glad ur wife checked ur rear lol.......
i wonder if the bench players parents the kid you were bashing made a thread on hear..
----What do do when the 1v1 best player makes a mistake that costed the team a tournament. thread

Be humble soccer is a team sport you can only be as good as the player next to you

Can you provide the teams that Chelsea beat and lost to in the top 5 and how many times
One of the family's I know on Chelsea, and they are trying to get us to join from Surf, said they had beat Legends FC in March 3-2 and tied in May 1-1, and had a few key players absent. Chelsea played another Legends team with FC Guest players this past weekend and Chelsea won again, They won the Copa Cabana Sand Tournament in Huntington Beach, undefeated, and went undefeated in the OC kick off tournament. At the June Spin Tournament in Chino they should have won, but there were a few bad calls and lost in shoot outs.... If I recall correctly, they said that they beat the Blues and have won all the friendlies. I'm strongly thinking about moving from Surf to Chelsea after State cup and depending how the season goes, as the parents rave about their Coach.... Parents have nothing but great things to say about the team and coach and an impressive record.

I ain’t trying to hide from anyone. I wouldn’t say anything on here that I’ve already mentioned to the parents on the team. I still hold true to my views on the extra trainings and the parent involvement in the process for my own DD’s development but maybe not all caught up in being part of a team that’s winning all these worthless trophies. Team mom? You mean my wife. lol actually it’s because of her I deleted it. She was not happy about it. And the fact it was 80% garbage.
You deleted all of your posts even the ones in this thread.. you’re definitely hiding c’mon now.

You deleted all of your posts even the ones in this thread.. you’re definitely hiding c’mon now.

I deleted these posts because I realized that it was silly of me to get involved with this conversation over who the top teams are in this young age group. Like I mentioned I’ve had a change of heart.

One of the family's I know on Chelsea, and they are trying to get us to join from Surf, said they had beat Legends FC in March 3-2 and tied in May 1-1, and had a few key players absent. Chelsea played another Legends team with FC Guest players this past weekend and Chelsea won again, They won the Copa Cabana Sand Tournament in Huntington Beach, undefeated, and went undefeated in the OC kick off tournament. At the June Spin Tournament in Chino they should have won, but there were a few bad calls and lost in shoot outs.... If I recall correctly, they said that they beat the Blues and have won all the friendlies. I'm strongly thinking about moving from Surf to Chelsea after State cup and depending how the season goes, as the parents rave about their Coach.... Parents have nothing but great things to say about the team and coach and an impressive record.[/QU
Buyer beware when it comes to Chelsea, they may be a good team now but that club has never amounted to anything. Any team that was any good leaves for the bigger better clubs. The board members kids dont even play at that club

I think the only moron here is you. You do not have any kids playing in the 2011 age group and you’re all caught up in this thread. All you do is instigate. I’ve left this thread because I have had a change of heart. Maybe in the really young ages it’s not about winning and trying to collect trophies. It’s about best developing your DD to get her ready to compete when she is older. Yes I admit it was about winning for me prior but haven written that post and seeing what all the veterans here have to say about winning at the young age level has made me rethink that it’s not really that important. The better question is your DD in the right team that will get her ready to compete after she turns 13 years old.
You idiot, you've been posting in this thead talking about how Ole was by far the best team when you have never seen any of these teams play. I'm only here because this thread has been active and I called your BS out way before everyone on this site realized you were a sociopath.
You made a second account @SoCalScouting just to piss people off and hype up your stupid little club which you are now having strong feelings about leaving. If you aren't OleOleOleOle and SoCalScouting and all those other Ole brigade morons then everyone involved with Ole is completely delusional. I would guess that those are you and not everyone involved with the club is insane.
I deleted these posts because I realized that it was silly of me to get involved with this conversation over who the top teams are in this young age group. Like I mentioned I’ve had a change of heart.
You deleted the post before you had you were so WOKE. You probably got threatened by your club director/coach.
It was probably @Bimmerdep that snitched you out because he knew you single handedly have turned Ole into a joke on these forums.

You idiot, you've been posting in this thead talking about how Ole was by far the best team when you have never seen any of these teams play. I'm only here because this thread has been active and I called your BS out way before everyone on this site realized you were a sociopath.
You made a second account @SoCalScouting just to piss people off and hype up your stupid little club which you are now having strong feelings about leaving. If you aren't OleOleOleOle and SoCalScouting and all those other Ole brigade morons then everyone involved with Ole is completely delusional. I would guess that those are you and not everyone involved with the club is insane.

You deleted the post before you had you were so WOKE. You probably got threatened by your club director/coach.
It was probably @Bimmerdep that snitched you out because he knew you single handedly have turned Ole into a joke on these forums.
I’m only responding to you because you’ve mentioned me in your post. Unfortunately, Luis Andres has really put a negative spin on a great little club. I didn’t snitch anyone out. I was the first to call out Luis Andres about posting negative comments about other players coaches, clubs etc. I should have seen the writing on the wall. He DOES NOT represent what I believe by any means. I have backed off from replying to this thread because this forum was to me at first just a great place to get info on what others were experiencing at their clubs and who were the top clubs at this age group. I’ve never wanted to get into a pissing contest with other members about little girls soccer. I enjoy civil conversations with anyone who addresses me. I admit redhood got under my skin about facts that were simply not true, but that’s water under the bridge. My daughter who plays 2011 red loves her coach, teammates and all the families seem to get along very nicely. I hope this season just continues to develop her love for the game. Because I just love watching her play. I bid all of you a great season.

Whatever I do is on me. It has no representation of the club. I am my own individual so if you have a problem it should just be with me and no one else. I admit I started that thread on the wrong foot perception wise, all I can do is just move on. If it appears I came off bad because I offended a little girl like you guys think then my bad. Those were never my intentions to offend her. I believe that being honest with ones weaknesses is the first step to fixing an issue. Like I discussed with her Dad. She has confidence issue and all I wanted to hear was opinions on how others had dealt with a similar situation. Wether they let the player go or work with them. That’s it. I really don’t understand how you guys get all worked up from that since I had mentioned that her own Father and I were discussing the issue.

Whatever I do is on me. It has no representation of the club. I am my own individual so if you have a problem it should just be with me and no one else. I admit I started that thread on the wrong foot perception wise, all I can do is just move on. If it appears I came off bad because I offended a little girl like you guys think then my bad. Those were never my intentions to offend her. I believe that being honest with ones weaknesses is the first step to fixing an issue. Like I discussed with her Dad. She has confidence issue and all I wanted to hear was opinions on how others had dealt with a similar situation. Wether they let the player go or work with them. That’s it. I really don’t understand how you guys get all worked up from that since I had mentioned that her own Father and I were discussing the issue.
So blues cup?

One of the family's I know on Chelsea, and they are trying to get us to join from Surf, said they had beat Legends FC in March 3-2 and tied in May 1-1, and had a few key players absent. Chelsea played another Legends team with FC Guest players this past weekend and Chelsea won again, They won the Copa Cabana Sand Tournament in Huntington Beach, undefeated, and went undefeated in the OC kick off tournament. At the June Spin Tournament in Chino they should have won, but there were a few bad calls and lost in shoot outs.... If I recall correctly, they said that they beat the Blues and have won all the friendlies. I'm strongly thinking about moving from Surf to Chelsea after State cup and depending how the season goes, as the parents rave about their Coach.... Parents have nothing but great things to say about the team and coach and an impressive record.
I’m not sure what Legends team you played this weekend with what FC guest, but the games this spring against Legends was a combo of the Gold and FC teams and included girls that are no longer with the club. Speaking of no longer with the club... every Chelsea goal scored in those two games were scored by the world famous girl who just left Legends for the Blues. So hanging Chelsea’s hat on scrimmages in March when all of Chelsea’s goals were scored by a girl that is left Chelsea to go to AC Brea, left AC Brea to go to Legends and now left Legends to go to Blues isn’t a strong argument.

I’m not sure what Legends team you played this weekend with what FC guest, but the games this spring against Legends was a combo of the Gold and FC teams and included girls that are no longer with the club. Speaking of no longer with the club... every Chelsea goal scored in those two games were scored by the world famous girl who just left Legends for the Blues. So hanging Chelsea’s hat on scrimmages in March when all of Chelsea’s goals were scored by a girl that is left Chelsea to go to AC Brea, left AC Brea to go to Legends and now left Legends to go to Blues isn’t a strong argument.
Salty much? So what if the girl needed to find a team on her level.

This was a response that socal scouting was asking about Chelsea games. This was information from one of the family's at Chelsea in conversation at Practice, not verified. It wasn't meant to be an argument or naysaying. I am at Surf now, and think the G11 team is below my daughters level and looking for a higher level. It feels like an ayso or jusa mill... Maybe its just the age group, and maybe I expect more? She plays mid and defense and a lil goalie. Im in Anaheim Hills, and trying to find a better team for my daughter. I went to Legends practices locally in yorba linda, and wasn't impressed it seemed to be lesser than our surf team. Weve been to a few Chelsea practices and seem to be impressed with the team and the British Coaching... They seem to have good coaching program and players seemed to be better than our Surf and Legends in yorba linda... We are looking to make a change after League. Beyond what I saw locally, I don't know much about Legends. Is there a better Legends option to consider? You mentioned AC Brea, Does anyone know anything about Ac Brea program? A few friends recommended Slammers and LA Galaxy may be better than Surf, anyone have an idea?

We are looking to make a change after League. Beyond what I saw locally, I don't know much about Legends. Is there a better Legends option to consider? You mentioned AC Brea, Does anyone know anything about Ac Brea program? A few friends recommended Slammers and LA Galaxy may be better than Surf, anyone have an idea?
Don't be a club hopper where you're switching teams frequently. Find a team with a good coach and within reasonable driving distance...otherwise you'll burn yourself out. Don't worry about whether this club or that club is "better". Focus on individual development outside of practice without overdoing it and things will work out for the best.

We played Chelsea a few weeks ago...they have a good team. I think they'll be fine come fall SCDSL league. Flight 1 SCDSL is going to be tough this year...Legends, Blues, Slammers...a lot of quality teams.

This was a response that socal scouting was asking about Chelsea games. This was information from one of the family's at Chelsea in conversation at Practice, not verified. It wasn't meant to be an argument or naysaying. I am at Surf now, and think the G11 team is below my daughters level and looking for a higher level. It feels like an ayso or jusa mill... Maybe its just the age group, and maybe I expect more? She plays mid and defense and a lil goalie. Im in Anaheim Hills, and trying to find a better team for my daughter. I went to Legends practices locally in yorba linda, and wasn't impressed it seemed to be lesser than our surf team. Weve been to a few Chelsea practices and seem to be impressed with the team and the British Coaching... They seem to have good coaching program and players seemed to be better than our Surf and Legends in yorba linda... We are looking to make a change after League. Beyond what I saw locally, I don't know much about Legends. Is there a better Legends option to consider? You mentioned AC Brea, Does anyone know anything about Ac Brea program? A few friends recommended Slammers and LA Galaxy may be better than Surf, anyone have an idea?
A week ago you signed up on this forum as "Surf Rules" and now one week later you are ready to abandon the program because the team is below your daughters level? Are you @Luis Andres cousin?

I don't know Luis, I want the best for my daughter, and although Surf seems to be the best in their league, its too easy we are winning all our games, and I come to realize theres a different league or something. We didn't play a lot of these teams that seem to be in a different league? So yes we rule our little area, but seem to be missing out against playing in this different league of teams everyone is ranking. It seems to be more elite than the league we were placed in... So to make it clear we rule our games, and win, and Im looking for something at a different player level. What team is your daughter on, and perhaps we can look at that team?

I don't know Luis, I want the best for my daughter, and although Surf seems to be the best in their league, its too easy we are winning all our games, and I come to realize theres a different league or something. We didn't play a lot of these teams that seem to be in a different league? So yes we rule our little area, but seem to be missing out against playing in this different league of teams everyone is ranking. It seems to be more elite than the league we were placed in... So to make it clear we rule our games, and win, and Im looking for something at a different player level. What team is your daughter on, and perhaps we can look at that team?

Don't worry about my daughter mmmkay. You are going to be playing SCDSL Flight 3 so you'll find out a lot about your daughters talent level. Pay attention to the teams that you are playing against and see which teams looks like the girls have good fundamentals and technique and consider contacting those coaches/team manager if you really want to switch. But seriously pipe down and stop bad mouthing your daughters teammates and coach.

the G11 team is below my daughters level and looking for a higher level. It feels like an ayso or jusa mill

Back