Top 10 GU2011

Ole's A-Team lost to a 2012 Blues team. Obviously Blues are the cream of the crop but if you're getting beat down by 2012 teams then you can't make your stake for the top of the hill.
Ole’ red team has never lost to a 2012 team. You are being a troll... seriously dude what’s your problem.

The obvious one is that Luis Andres is SoCalScouting. I'm assuming that Luis is also J0g0_B0nit0, oleoleoleole, valleysoccer818 and Yuzahata.
I’m assuming Redhood is Luis Andres or So Cal Scouting or someone else.
Top 5
1) Blues Mulligan
2) Legends FC
3) Blues Eastvale
4) Slammers Hb Zermeno
5) Slammers Cruz/ Bermudez

Top 3 could reshuffle after Labor Day tournaments. Too early for Top 10. Many quality teams right now outside of Top 5. I’ll publish my Top 25 after League Cup and State Cup results are in. Good luck to everyone.

Do you have a link to this YouTube channel because the FC team does not have #12. Do you mean #11 or #2 perhaps? #12 is on our Gold team and the girls for the most part do not share numbers between the 2 teams.
Looks like she is #11...saw another video where she was wearing #12

My daughter is on Anaheim Surf in Villa Park G2011 with Coach Brian, and that #11/ #12 was playing on our spring team. She was too advanced for our team, so I heard she left us for Chelsea. That Chelsea Team should be in the top 5 they blew us away, and I heard they beat Legends FC team twice? I don't know if its true, but the videos look like she played on Legends FC also? There's plenty of G11 soccer videos of her on youtube.

Settle down pal. You can call the team whatever color you want but the facts don't change.
I’m not your pal. Troll. We have two teams. Black and red. You don’t even have a kid that plays this age. Just a troll. Kinda weird that you’re so interested in little girls soccer, not having a kid that plays. Do you happen to drive a van and hand out “free candy”. Go be a troll somewhere else.

I’m not your pal. Troll. We have two teams. Black and red. You don’t even have a kid that plays this age. Just a troll. Kinda weird that you’re so interested in little girls soccer, not having a kid that plays. Do you happen to drive a van and hand out “free candy”. Go be a troll somewhere else.
These girls are 2 years younger than my youngest daughter, don't get so worked up. All of you Ole parents get so riled up about everything...must be a valley thing. Settle down.

Shout out to the Ole Brigade who has been coming at me but fail to acknowledge what a moron Luis Andres is. Do yourselves a favor and read up on his antics. http://socalsoccer.com/posts/283760/

Then stupid fluff articles like this come out (https://rawfutbol.com/the-search-for-the-perfect-youth-soccer-team-ole-soccer-club/) mentioning the "Iconic 2010 Girls Team." What a joke. This article doesn't even mention how your club kicked half of their teams to the curb within the last 6 months.

Which one of you wrote that? Absolutely Pathetic.

Shout out to the Ole Brigade who has been coming at me but fail to acknowledge what a moron Luis Andres is. Do yourselves a favor and read up on his antics. http://socalsoccer.com/posts/283760/

Then stupid fluff articles like this come out (https://rawfutbol.com/the-search-for-the-perfect-youth-soccer-team-ole-soccer-club/) mentioning the "Iconic 2010 Girls Team." What a joke. This article doesn't even mention how your club kicked half of their teams to the curb within the last 6 months.

Which one of you wrote that? Absolutely Pathetic.

I think the only moron here is you. You do not have any kids playing in the 2011 age group and you’re all caught up in this thread. All you do is instigate. I’ve left this thread because I have had a change of heart. Maybe in the really young ages it’s not about winning and trying to collect trophies. It’s about best developing your DD to get her ready to compete when she is older. Yes I admit it was about winning for me prior but haven written that post and seeing what all the veterans here have to say about winning at the young age level has made me rethink that it’s not really that important. The better question is your DD in the right team that will get her ready to compete after she turns 13 years old.

I think the only moron here is you. You do not have any kids playing in the 2011 age group and you’re all caught up in this thread. All you do is instigate. I’ve left this thread because I have had a change of heart. Maybe in the really young ages it’s not about winning and trying to collect trophies. It’s about best developing your DD to get her ready to compete when she is older. Yes I admit it was about winning for me prior but haven written that post and seeing what all the veterans here have to say about winning at the young age level has made me rethink that it’s not really that important. The better question is your DD in the right team that will get her ready to compete after she turns 13 years old.

I read the post you originally asked a question on i think it backfired on you and you deleted it so the parent wouldn't drag you across the parking lot. Im sure someone in your camp caught wind and team mom came down and regulated ...Its easy to talk the talk behind the keyboard but when someone finds out...At least redhood runs his chops about other teams and dont drop his real name"hes Smart".U put ur real name dropped childrens names that wernt your kids online and bashed your bench players you Sr are Donkey of the day .....

I read the post you originally asked a question on i think it backfired on you and you deleted it so the parent wouldn't drag you across the parking lot. Im sure someone in your camp caught wind and team mom came down and regulated ...Its easy to talk the talk behind the keyboard but when someone finds out...At least redhood runs his chops about other teams and dont drop his real name"hes Smart".U put ur real name dropped childrens names that wernt your kids online and bashed your bench players you Sr are Donkey of the day .....

I ain’t trying to hide from anyone. I wouldn’t say anything on here that I’ve already mentioned to the parents on the team. I still hold true to my views on the extra trainings and the parent involvement in the process for my own DD’s development but maybe not all caught up in being part of a team that’s winning all these worthless trophies. Team mom? You mean my wife. lol actually it’s because of her I deleted it. She was not happy about it. And the fact it was 80% garbage.

Last edited:
Back