Top 10 GU2011

The “best 2011 girl” is not all that great. Her Parents are proud of her that’s all. Her parents probably don’t have any previous club experience or know how much more talent is actually out there. She was a good asset to add to an ALREADY strong team to continue winning.

She’s a decent player but not the best Out there. She Need lots of ball control Sorry not so sorry
Never said she was the best 2011 player. I said she was best player on legends.

Thank you gentleman @Not and @Luis Andres fill free to like and follow Fifi on Instagram shes not a 2011 so some guys will Hate https://www.instagram.com/feifabiola/

The 2012 Blues Lime team should be playing in one of the 2011 brackets this weekend at the Blues Cup. I'd love to see the results. Why are they in the 2012 bracket with so few teams? Either way I look forward to the posts next week after the Blues Cup.

The 2012 Blues Lime team should be playing in one of the 2011 brackets this weekend at the Blues Cup. I'd love to see the results. Why are they in the 2012 bracket with so few teams? Either way I look forward to the posts next week after the Blues Cup.
I wish the 2012 could play in that 2011s bracket looks tough, unfortunately we have to play in our age group for the blues cup but planning on being in the 2011s bracket for surf thanksgiving!!!

You're going to take your 7/8 year old to watch other teams play? Sounds like a terrible idea. Just bring her to another team's practice

Excellent, we are going to San Diego to Sea World and Legoland this weekend! Looks like this may be on our schedule to watch this weekend... I knew there was a different/ higher level, just didn't know about these flights, and that we were in a flight 3 category.
You're going to take your 7/8 year old to watch other teams play? Sounds like a terrible idea. Just bring her to another team's practice
This Blues Cup sounds like a mini world cup here for my daughter's age group of the supposed top 5 teams for G11 Girls soccer. My daughters and I have watched some of those youtube G11 girls soccer videos, and see that there is a difference in play from our current team and past season, but don't know if its faster or different because they're youtube videos or if that's how the game skill level is different in real life. From watching these youtube videos my daughter thinks she can do better than a lot of those defenders, mids and goalies. I think she is better than many of those players on the videos as well.

I think it would be fun to watch these top 5 teams compete live, since we are down there already, why would it be a bad idea? We've been to Chelsea practices and of course our own practices to see that there is a difference in these flights. If consensus is Chelsea is at the bottom of the group, Im curious to see what's different between Chelsea and these Blues and Legends elite teams. It would be interesting to see how the supposedly these top 5 G11 teams play. Will be in Carlsbad so not too far away to catch a game or two. Which games do everyone recommend to see if we went to see 1 or 2?

Excellent, we are going to San Diego to Sea World and Legoland this weekend! Looks like this may be on our schedule to watch this weekend... I knew there was a different/ higher level, just didn't know about these flights, and that we were in a flight 3 category.

This Blues Cup sounds like a mini world cup here for my daughter's age group of the supposed top 5 teams for G11 Girls soccer. My daughters and I have watched some of those youtube G11 girls soccer videos, and see that there is a difference in play from our current team and past season, but don't know if its faster or different because they're youtube videos or if that's how the game skill level is different in real life. From watching these youtube videos my daughter thinks she can do better than a lot of those defenders, mids and goalies. I think she is better than many of those players on the videos as well.

I think it would be fun to watch these top 5 teams compete live, since we are down there already, why would it be a bad idea? We've been to Chelsea practices and of course our own practices to see that there is a difference in these flights. If consensus is Chelsea is at the bottom of the group, Im curious to see what's different between Chelsea and these Blues and Legends elite teams. It would be interesting to see how the supposedly these top 5 G11 teams play. Will be in Carlsbad so not too far away to catch a game or two. Which games do everyone recommend to see if we went to see 1 or 2?
Legends V Blues should be a great game to watch! Enjoy

HBFC With Forsyth at #2 was a good placement especially after today at Blues Cup.

1. Blues Mulligan
2. Blues Forsyth (Eastvale)
3. Ole
4. Warriors
5. Galaxy SD
6. Legends
7. Slammer HB Zermeno
8. Eagles
9. Slammers Cerritos Cruz/Bermudez
10. SD Force

HBFC With Forsyth at #2 was a good placement especially after today at Blues Cup.

1. Blues Mulligan
3. Ole
4. Warriors
5. Galaxy SD
6. Legends
7. Slammer HB Zermeno
8. Eagles
10. SD Force
Legends V Blues should be a great game to watch! Enjoy

After going to Sea World for the Day, we stopped by the So Cal Blues vs Eastvale Blues game at 6pm tonight. My daughter was so glad we took her to the game to watch after a fun day at Sea World! I never would have imagined that a 8yr old game of soccer could be so exciting! I must say that the speed of play and the back and forth of the game today, had the thrills and excitement of a professional match in a weird way! My daughter was excited to see that there are young little elite soccer teams and players out there her age, and wants to join this flight 1 category some day. Will have to take her to the park and put in extra time beyond the standard 2x week practice...

I haven't really heard of the Blues before this board, only the local mega clubs and thoroughly impressed as I use to play back in the day... After enjoyed few beers while wifey had some martinis at Yardhouse in Carlsbad tonight. We discussed that it would be a good way to try to find a way to train or practice with one of these Blues teams after the Season is up. I must say this game was the highlight of our weekend getaway!

Seeing this game today, we are planning to stop by Arods recommendation of the Blues vs Legends before heading off to Legoland. If its anything like today's game, we are going to find a way to get to this elite flight 1 category....

1. Blues Mulligan
3. Ole
4. Warriors
5. Galaxy SD
6. Legends
7. Slammer HB Zermeno
8. Eagles
10. SD Force

Legends FC tied Forsyth Blues at Blues Cup yesterday and The Legends beat Galaxy SD 5 to 0, so these rankings appear to me more of an opinion based metric? Curious why you would also put Warriors and Ole above The HB Slammers? The Legends are displaced for sure with these rankings, so need to adjust a bit to be taken seriously. Legends belong above HB Slammers, but not so sure about The Warriors or Ole? Not enough info. based on real game stats., but willing to hear reasoning? Also Cerritos Slammers handled The Eagles 5 to 0 a couple weeks ago, so that needs adjusting. This ranking system needs a lot of adjustment to be taken seriously.

Legends FC tied Forsyth Blues at Blues Cup yesterday and The Legends beat Galaxy SD 5 to 0, so these rankings appear to me more of an opinion based metric? Curious why you would also put Warriors and Ole above The HB Slammers? The Legends are displaced for sure with these rankings, so need to adjust a bit to be taken seriously. Legends belong above HB Slammers, but not so sure about The Warriors or Ole? Not enough info. based on real game stats., but willing to hear reasoning? Also Cerritos Slammers handled The Eagles 5 to 0 a couple weeks ago, so that needs adjusting. This ranking system needs a lot of adjustment to be taken seriously.

I would also like to add congratulations to The Legends who managed to perform very well so far without their so called only star player. One girl does not make a team and I hope the disrespect to the team shows up as fuel for the other girls on the team who work hard and love the game as well. Someone forget to tell them they were not supposed to put up a challenge apparently? LOL! Just joking a bit here, but all of these girls work hard and that should not be discounted.

1. Blues Mulligan
2. Blues Forsyth
3. Legends
4. Slammers HB Zermeno
5. Ole
6. SD Galaxy Medina
7. Warriors
8. Slammers Cerritos Cruz
9. SD Surf Jr. Academy
10. Rebels SC Elite
@way up this was my latest crack at a top 10 that I posted 8/22/19 after the RSF Attack Tournament.

Critique this one as it was my latest and greatest ranking.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 546A7161-2149-493A-80E8-203584B1BE8D.png
    546A7161-2149-493A-80E8-203584B1BE8D.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 30
Back