The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

The animals have all gone nuts at once.
This was the poo flinging Hail Mary.
I knew it would be good, but this takes the cake.
I do remember back in The Kitchen days when you PM'ed me saying you weren't really a redneck and that you were tiring of the act. Now you have a new schtick, nutter idiot with a strong white nationalist bent, enjoy. I prefer reality myself.

Conspiracy threory? If only it were so easy to dismiss.

Multiple high level officials involved in Trumps campaign and in White House have been uncovered as illicitly receiving funds from oligarch while working for Trump. My read is once they found a half dozen of them, that the conversation goes from conspiracy theory, to good gawd they really have embedded themselves in Trumps inner circle.

I can’t wait to hear what bullshit Lil Dicky has to say when Manafort and Cohen flip.

I'm lovin' the Alamo crew. Ok kids "Nearer my god to Thee, in C!" This ship is unsinkable!

Here's the thing. The Art of the Dealer is bumbling himself into a corner (not unlike the Brexiter-ish crowd.) Rees-Mogg and Pence both think they can leverage these parrallel track train wrecks into some kind of power move, but Trump will go down like a wounded bull and he's gonna break a lot of dishes.

When the Reichstag burns you'll say - hey, look at the pretty flames.

I do remember back in The Kitchen days when you PM'ed me saying you weren't really a redneck and that you were tiring of the act. Now you have a new schtick, nutter idiot with a strong white nationalist bent, enjoy. I prefer reality myself.
No really, we're laughing at you.

I'm lovin' the Alamo crew. Ok kids "Nearer my god to Thee, in C!" This ship is unsinkable!

Here's the thing. The Art of the Dealer is bumbling himself into a corner (not unlike the Brexiter-ish crowd.) Rees-Mogg and Pence both think they can leverage these parrallel track train wrecks into some kind of power move, but Trump will go down like a wounded bull and he's gonna break a lot of dishes.

When the Reichstag burns you'll say - hey, look at the pretty flames.
Your Nobel piece.

Back