The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Was Manifort a paid foreign operative when this picture was taken? Also I know he was in charge of Trumps election campaign at the time a foreign power was shown to have tried to influence the election in favor of Trump. Again... what's Manifort's connection to Obama when this pic was taken?
You people are so hooked on this "russian collusion" hoax that your brains have completely seized up.
News Flash!..
Donald Trump is President and he's not going anywhere.
The russians didnt do it, WE did it.
Deal with it.

You people are so hooked on this "russian collusion" hoax that your brains have completely seized up.
News Flash!..
Deal with it.

People are going to be laughing at you for the rest of your life.

If you Trumpians aren't jumping the ship or at least standing on the rail at the moment, then you are going along with Trump to the end and you believe Putin over our intelligence agencies. Traitors is what you'd have called yourselves just a few years ago and now are complicit in warming up to a murderous dictator that would like to see our country collapse. Putin doesn't care about you and your little ideological bent, nor does Trump.

I BELIEVE THE TRUTH !

YOU ARE SELLING A SACK OF LIES !

I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD ACCEPT THE TRUTH !

If you Trumpians aren't jumping the ship or at least standing on the rail at the moment, then you are going along with Trump to the end and you believe Putin over our intelligence agencies. Traitors is what you'd have called yourselves just a few years ago and now are complicit in warming up to a murderous dictator that would like to see our country collapse. Putin doesn't care about you and your little ideological bent, nor does Trump.
https://t.co/13ylvpNnQD

People are going to be laughing at you for the rest of your life.

You are projecting " Old Man "...

People Laugh at YOU !

By the way ....have you returned the Golf Balls you stole from the
Golf Course near your residence on your morning walks .......

News Flash!..
Deal with it.
When are you moving to Russia you fucking traitor.

When are you moving to Russia you fucking traitor.
Lets review, Obama, brennan, comey, Mueller and lynch were in charge when all this election meddling happened, they knew and did nothing about it, besides Obama telling Putin to cut it out and now Trump is taking the brunt of it?
Do I have it about right?
Any you people wonder why he doesn't believe our FBI, CIA and DOJ, after all, it was those departments that gave us WMD's, remember?

Lets review, Obama, brennan, comey, Mueller and lynch were in charge when all this election meddling happened, they knew and did nothing about it, besides Obama telling Putin to cut it out and now Trump is taking the brunt of it?
Do I have it about right?
Any you people wonder why he doesn't believe our FBI, CIA and DOJ, after all, it was those departments that gave us WMD's, remember?
The left is in meltdown mode.
They've been waiting for this trip for awhile, like they thought their hysterical bs would actually sway the American people this time.
Every time they pull this shit, Trump gets stronger.
I just shake my head and laugh.

News Flash!..
Deal with it.

I do think it's an interesting question, what happens next if we find out Putin has some sort of blackmail on Trump or there are some sort of illicit ties?
No thoughts or comments?

That said. You might be one of the ones who Trump bragged would cover for him if they saw him murder someone on fifth ave, but I do wonder how it plays out with Republicans in congress.

I do think it's an interesting question, what happens next if we find out Putin has some sort of blackmail on Trump or there are some sort of illicit ties?
No thoughts or comments?

That said. You might be one of the ones who Trump bragged would cover for him if they saw him murder someone on fifth ave, but I do wonder how it plays out with Republicans in congress.
What if Obama agreed to be more flexible after the election on a hot mic?
...oh wait, that actually happened.

The left is in meltdown mode.
They've been waiting for this trip for awhile, like they thought their hysterical bs would actually sway the American people this time.
Every time they pull this shit, Trump gets stronger.
I just shake my head and laugh.
#METUTU
mrz071418dAPR20180713114507.jpg

Back