The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I'm lovin' the Alamo crew. Ok kids "Nearer my god to Thee, in C!" This ship is unsinkable!

Here's the thing. The Art of the Dealer is bumbling himself into a corner (not unlike the Brexiter-ish crowd.) Rees-Mogg and Pence both think they can leverage these parrallel track train wrecks into some kind of power move, but Trump will go down like a wounded bull and he's gonna break a lot of dishes.

When the Reichstag burns you'll say - hey, look at the pretty flames.
This is your best work yet.
Id love to hear the one about the Manaforti meatballs, though

Pence has a chance to look like sort of a hero here - he can cite t's babbling press conference as firm evidence that he is senile, and convene a 25th Amendment Cabinet meeting.

Pence has a chance to look like sort of a hero here - he can cite t's babbling press conference as firm evidence that he is senile, and convene a 25th Amendment Cabinet meeting.
I saw a portion of the words formed into sentences that were written onto paper that Pence read aloud to a specifically targeted friendly audience vetted to receive positively the words spoken by him.

It was obvious the words he was instructed to read aloud (and obediently did read aloud) were written before the Treason Summit question and evasive/untruthful/deranged answers session took place.

I’m now convinced Pence had a frontal lobotomy sometime between March and July of 2016. In keeping with the birthers, truthers, deathers, tea baggers and nutters conspiracy cults, I’m naming us ‘no-brainers’. Plus I can’t resist the multiple levels of irony in so many directions this conspiracy cult name will generate.

I saw a portion of the words formed into sentences that were written onto paper that Pence read aloud to a specifically targeted friendly audience vetted to receive positively the words spoken by him.

It was obvious the words he was instructed to read aloud (and obediently did read aloud) were written before the Treason Summit question and evasive/untruthful/deranged answers session took place.

I’m now convinced Pence had a frontal lobotomy sometime between March and July of 2016. In keeping with the birthers, truthers, deathers, tea baggers and nutters conspiracy cults, I’m naming us ‘no-brainers’. Plus I can’t resist the multiple levels of irony in so many directions this conspiracy cult name will generate.

Pence can be dealt with as Pence.

Post Lobotomy:

Brazile, Rice, Obama Gave Russian Hackers Free Rein
DANIEL JOHN SOBIESKI
Indifference to Russian meddling was rampant throughout an Obama administration that could have done something about it but didn't.
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ice_obama_gave_russian_hackers_free_rein.html

Rosenstein was no doubt pleased with himself to announce that 12 Russian spies were caught – er, spying, on President Obama's watch, by the way, but neglected to include one small detail in his announcement – namely, that DNC chair Donna Brazile and most of the Obama hierarchy let them do it.

As the Daily Caller reported:

Donna Brazile says in her new book the Democratic National Committee (DNC) went against professional advice and sat idly for a month while Russians stole data because primaries were still underway in a number of states.

"In May, when CrowdStrike recommended that we take down our system and rebuild it, the DNC told them to wait a month, because the state primaries for the presidential election were still underway, and the party and the staff needed to be at their computers to manage these efforts," Brazile wrote in her new book, "Hacks."

"For a whole month, CrowdStrike watched Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear operating. Cozy Bear was the hacking force that had been in the DNC system for nearly a year."

Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear are cybersecurity firms that have reported ties with Russian hackers. Both groups are blamed for the hacks on the DNC in 2016. CrowdStrike is a private U.S. cybersecurity firm that oversaw the protection of the DNC's servers.

"For a whole month, CrowdStrike watched Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear operating. Cozy Bear was the hacking force that had been in the DNC system for nearly a year."

Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear are cybersecurity firms that have reported ties with Russian hackers. Both groups are blamed for the hacks on the DNC in 2016. CrowdStrike is a private U.S. cybersecurity firm that oversaw the protection of the DNC's servers.
It's a big deal, now.

Back