The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Ron Vera says it's perfectly fitting that the American tax payer pay for massive renovations to t's failing Doral resort so the G7 can profit the t family . . . because trade wars are easy, tariffs work and the campaign to make the t family business actual solvent is now underway.

The election of Donald J Trump will go down as possibly the worst thing to ever happen to these United States of America. It will set our country back, in so many ways, for decades and diminish our standing in the world irreparably.

Trump’s Policies are Making Black Women Obese, ‘Kill Our People,’ Says Angry (Obese) Rutgers Gender Studies Professor

Posted at 8:16 am on October 20, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

Screen-Shot-2019-10-20-at-8.03.28-AM-620x504.png

Photo Credit: https://twitter.com/BlackWomenOWN/status/1173695998989721601

Last month, Rutgers University gender studies professor Brittany Cooper appeared on an episode of the Oprah network’s show “Black Women OWN the Conversation.” She participated in a panel discussion about why so many black women are obese.

In case any of you missed it, she made the connection between President Trump’s policies and obesity rates among black women. Speaking to an audience of 100 black women, Cooper said, “I hate when people talk about black women being obese. I hate it, because it becomes a way to blame us for a set of conditions that we didn’t create. We are living in the Trump era. And look, those policies kill our people. You can’t get access to good health care, good insurance.”

She told the group that when black women follow the same diet as white women, “we lose less weight and we lose it slower.” According to Cooper, “public health practitioners think that our stress responses in the body change our metabolism.”

Drumroll, please. Wait for it.

“It’s literally that the racism you are experiencing and the struggle to make ends meet actually means the diet don’t work for you the same.”

The women in the audience all nod in agreement.

Leading the panel was a very fit young black woman. My heart rose for a moment when she said, “It’s also important for us to note that we have the power,” but fell when she completed her sentence with “to choose how we see ourselves.” What?

She continued “We will be fortified to fight all of these external issues when we pour into ourselves enough to say, ‘I love me. I’m not the conditions that surround me. I am not my experience. I am more than the circumstances I have gone through.”

To say that Trump’s policies are responsible for the obesity of black women is, obviously, ridiculous. I searched the internet for any year-over-year comparisons to see if obesity has increased over the last three years among this demographic, but was unable to find any up-to-date studies.

Studies do show that obesity is disproportionately higher for black women than any other group. Four out of five are considered to be obese. And obesity rates have increased in the U.S. overall in the past two decades.

But these women are preaching a victim mentality. It is self-defeating and it is dangerous. How about instead of telling these women “It’s also important for us to note that we have the power to choose how we see ourselves,” you tell them ‘it’s also important for us to note that we have the power to choose what we put into our mouths, to go out for a walk once a day or to go to the gym.’

Poor Adam Schiff, What a Difference a Report in the New York Times Can Make

Posted at 12:30 pm on October 19, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

smug-schiff-620x317.jpg

(AP Photo/Alex Brandon, File)

Poor little Adam Schiff. He thought he had all of his ducks in a row. Then the New York Times had to go and report that a member of his staff had been in contact with the whistleblower before he filed his complaint.

Prior to this revelation, Schiff had insisted that the whistleblower testify under oath before the House Intelligence Committee which he chairs. Ever since news broke that the whistleblower had prior communications with his committee, he’s been trying to avoid it.

Having observed Schiff in action, we can only conclude that he doesn’t want Republican members of Congress to be able to question the whistleblower about his contacts with Schiff’s staff or the media. Also, knowing Schiff, I wouldn’t be surprised if he himself met with the whistleblower before the complaint was submitted.

On September 24th, he tweeted that they’d been “informed by the whistleblower’s counsel that their client would like to speak to our committee and has requested guidance from the Acting DNI as to how to do so. We‘re in touch with counsel and look forward to the whistleblower’s testimony as soon as this week.”

11% Latinx in TEXAS?! You would have trouble getting less than 11% at a Klan rally... What a joke. Don the Con got over 25% of the Latinx vote in 2016 nationally...

Meanwhile, I'm sure Huli Huli Boi will come on here to rail about Don the Con moving the Syrian troops to Iraq instead of "bringing them home." I'm sure his very honest and heartfelt concern about military suicide will erupt in outrage now that the Syrian based military is just moving next door and an additional ~2000 troops are headed to another "endless war" in the Kingdom of Saudi.

“As you know, I have provided to the special prosecutor voluntarily a great deal of material,” he said. “I believe the time has come to bring that investigation and the other investigations of this matter to an end. One year of Watergate is enough.”

11% Latinx in TEXAS?! You would have trouble getting less than 11% at a Klan rally... What a joke. Don the Con got over 25% of the Latinx vote in 2016 nationally...

Meanwhile, I'm sure Huli Huli Boi will come on here to rail about Don the Con moving the Syrian troops to Iraq instead of "bringing them home." I'm sure his very honest and heartfelt concern about military suicide will erupt in outrage now that the Syrian based military is just moving next door and an additional ~2000 troops are headed to another "endless war" in the Kingdom of Saudi.
We move nearly 10k troops in and out of the middle east every 6 months. I am glad I have raised your awareness of 22 service member suicides a day.

Durham to Interview James Clapper and John Brennan as he Expands Investigation; Brennan Wonders Why

Posted at 10:30 am on October 20, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

ap-john-brennan-620x409.jpg

CIA Director John Brennan testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington, Thursday, June 16, 2016, before the Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on the Islamic State. Brennan said that the Islamic State remains “formidable” and “resilient,” is training and attempting to deploy operatives for further attacks on the West and will rely more on guerrilla-style tactics to compensate for its territorial losses in the Middle East. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

NBC News reported that Attorney General William Barr and Prosecutor John Durham have expanded their examination of the origins of the Trump/Russia investigation. Durham has increased the size of his staff and has pushed out his timeframe.

Durham will be interviewing former CIA Director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper along with other current and former intelligence community officials. According to NBC:

Durham has also requested to talk to CIA analysts involved in the intelligence assessment of Russia’s activities, prompting some of them to hire lawyers, according to three former CIA officials familiar with the matter. And there is tension between the CIA and the Justice Department over what classified documents Durham can examine, two people familiar with the matter said.

With Barr’s approval, Durham has expanded his staff and the timeframe under scrutiny, according to a law enforcement official directly familiar with the matter. And he is now looking into conduct past Donald Trump’s inauguration in January 2017, a Trump administration official said.

Although the probe did not begin as a criminal investigation, Justice Department officials won’t comment on whether it has morphed into one.

John Brennan told NBC that Durham’s investigation is “bizarre” and said, “I don’t know what the legal basis for this is.” He doesn’t? Let me refresh his memory.

Brennan’s obsessive fear that Donald Trump might win the presidency may have instigated the whole collusion narrative. He didn’t have to twist many arms to bring others on board, but his exhaustive search for “dirt” on Trump and his insistence that the FBI open a counterintelligence investigation was key.

Little bitch didn’t fall too far from the big bitch.
nav_icon.png

« For Peggy Noonan and her elitist pals…here’s a little plainspeak for you
Share| Twitter

| Facebook

|
comments.png
242 Comments
October 20, 2019
Chelsea Clinton calls America 'not the country I want my kids to grow up in'
By Monica Showalter

For Chelsea Clinton, America just isn't good enough.

Here's her talking about her mom and the country whose voters rejected her, in an appearance on The View, finishing up with not wanting her kids to be exposed to such a place:

“I am so proud of my mom. I’m very biased toward her…love her very much and feel very protective of her, although I know she doesn’t need me to be. But, really my most important role now is as my kids mom. You know I have a daughter Charlotte who just turned five last week, a son Aiden, he is three and baby Jasper just two months old,” continued Chelsea Clinton. “And I think about the country they’re living in right now it’s not the country I want them to grow up in. We learned last night that President Trump wanted to dig a ditch at the border and put alligators and snakes and shoot migrants in the leg…The depth of cruelty and inhumanity towards migrants, towards people of color, towards LGBTQ community…is not the America I want my kids to grow up in.”

Basically, because American voters rejected her mom and voted for her competition instead, the place now comes up short.

See, it's only a worthy place worth living in if either her mom or some other leftist of her favor is steeped in power. Vote the wrong way and the place isn't good enough.

Which is redolent of Michelle Obama's famous 2008 statement to the press, commenting on the voter enthusiasm that her husband drew in his campaign appearances, that for the 'first time' in her life, she was 'proud' of her country.

Country good if Democrats are in the catbird seat, country bad if Democrats are out on their ear. There's no good country of its own accord, it's only good if its wearing leftist clothing at election time.

Which shows you the quintessential lefty loyalty to America, which is quite conditional: Leftists only like its leftwing parts, they don't like the country itself, which to freedom-hating leftists, is ultimately an abomination.

In Chelsea's case, it also shows what a spoiled brat she is.

Cossetted in that toney Manhattan co-cop, having mysteriously gotten into elite universities such as Stanford and Oxford with no obvious smarts, going to work at a $100,000 no-show job as a 'consultant,' getting an ivy league professorship, getting big dollar book deals for low value 'writing,' and other baubles, plus steeped in lifetime Secret Service protection free of charge, she most certainly has had it pretty good in this country, much better than ordinary fed-up Americans who cast their votes for Trump. Think she'd have the same benefits if she'd move to some place like Sweden? Don't think so, they already have a royal family.

But despite the cossetted bennies showered onto this snowflake, provided by the very taxpayers she deplores, America is bad, see, and she wants no truck with either its deplorables or their wretched, deplorable interests.

She's obviously never encountered any, which is why it's easy to denounce the issues that got President Trump elected. Americans want to stop illegal immigration? It's pretty obvious she has had no encounter with unvetted illegals paying cartels to roll in illegally, watched them steal her jobs, gotten hit by their crimes, seen her wages go down, stood by as they stiffed Uncle Sam on taxes, clogged the freeways in big cities, sopped up public benefits, or handed the whole tab to taxpayers, driving their own standard of living down.

Americans don't want grown men in the little girls' room? And the crimes that have since been committed in those places under that setup don't matter? Why would she care about that when she doesn't use public restrooms?

It not only reveals her to be spoiled and ungrateful, it also reveals her to be out of touch, waaaay more out of touch than Manhattanite Pauline Kael ever was. She's got a lot of statements that reveal she has no idea how the other half lives.

Chelsea's last public statement, after all, was to declare that someone with beard and penis could of course 'be' a woman and anyone who thought otherwise was hopelessly deplorable.

Now this - an America that's given her one hell of a privileged life based on zero merit of her own - is now deplorable, a horrible place she wouldn't want to expose her kids to.

Too bad there's no way to make her go live someplace 'better.' Since there isn't, we can only remark about the pampered princess's gobstopping hypocrisy.

Those who hold alligence to t above all are not Republicans they are trumpists. t is not for American interests nor Republican interests, he is for trump interests exclusively.

The election of Donald J Trump will go down as possibly the worst thing to ever happen to these United States of America. It will set our country back, in so many ways, for decades and diminish our standing in the world irreparably.
Yes, right after FDR, the hippies, Jimma, BJ Clinton and the Kenyan.

Back