The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Fiona Hill, Trump’s former top advisor on Russia, told the committees in her 10-hour deposition Monday that former national security advisor John Bolton was so alarmed by the back-channel activities with Ukraine that he described Giuliani as a “hand grenade who is going to blow everybody up.”

I have always said it may come down to which side the military takes in an ugly showdown over Trump’s attempt to ignore the Constitution and become a dictator.
But it may not come to that. The Pentagon may roll over on him during the impeachment proceedings.
The military can’t stand this guy.

I have always said it may come down to which side the military takes in an ugly showdown over Trump’s attempt to ignore the Constitution and become a dictator.
But it may not come to that. The Pentagon may roll over on him during the impeachment proceedings.
Lol!

LOL.

The State is almost universally considered an institution of social service. Some theorists venerate the State as the apotheosis of society; others regard it as an amiable, though often inefficient, organization for achieving social ends, but almost all regard it as a necessary means for achieving the goals of mankind, a means to be ranged against the “private sector” and often winning in this competition of resources. With the rise of democracy, the identification of the State with society has been redoubled, until it is common to hear sentiments expressed which violate virtually every tenet of reason and commonsense such as, “we are the government.” The useful collective term “we” has enabled an ideological camouflage to be thrown over the reality of political life. If “we are the government,” then anything a government does to an individual is not only just and untyrannical but also “voluntary” on the part of the individual concerned. If the government has incurred a huge public debt which must be paid by taxing one group for the benefit of another, this reality of burden is obscured by saying that “we owe it to ourselves”; if the government conscripts a man, or throws him into jail for dissident opinion, then he is “doing it to himself” and, therefore, nothing untoward has occurred. Under this reasoning, any Jews murdered by the Nazi government were not murdered; instead, they must have “committed suicide,” since they were the government (which was democratically chosen), and, therefore, anything the government did to them was voluntary on their part. One would not think it necessary to belabor this point, and yet the overwhelming bulk of the people hold this fallacy to a greater or lesser degree.

We must, therefore, emphasize that “we” are not the government; the government is not “us.” The government does not in any accurate sense “represent” the majority of the people. But, even if it did, even if 70 percent of the people decided to murder the remaining 30 percent, this would still be murder and would not be voluntary suicide on the part of the slaughtered minority. No organicist metaphor, no irrelevant bromide that “we are all part of one another,” must be permitted to obscure this basic fact.----Anatomy of the State, M. Rothbard

The Constitution will prevail over Trump. Has any of the Trump supporters on here waved the white flag or disappeared?

Trump supporters as the Black Knight:

Dictatorship eh Alice?

If, then, the State is not “us,” if it is not “the human family” getting together to decide mutual problems, if it is not a lodge meeting or country club, what is it? Briefly, the State is that organization in society which attempts to maintain a monopoly of the use of force and violence in a given territorial area; in particular, it is the only organization in society that obtains its revenue not by voluntary contribution or payment for services rendered but by coercion. While other individuals or institutions obtain their income by the production of goods and services and by the peaceful and voluntary sale of these goods and services to others, the State obtains its revenue by the use of compulsion; that is, by the use and the threat of the jailhouse and the bayonet. Having used force and violence to obtain its revenue, the State generally goes on to regulate and dictate the other actions of its individual subjects. One would think that simple observation of all States through history and over the globe would be proof enough of this assertion; but the miasma of myth has lain so long over State activity that elaboration is necessary.-- Rothbard

Am I missing something here? Has Trump been a good president so far and everything I see on NON fox news is leading me down the wrong path? In a nutshell can someone explain to me why 1 more trump term would be great for our country.

I have been saying the same thing for months, and people thought I was crazy. "By any means necessary"

Am I missing something here? Has Trump been a good president so far and everything I see on NON fox news is leading me down the wrong path? In a nutshell can someone explain to me why 1 more trump term would be great for our country.
Why do you want it in a nutshell?

Several Republicans grew more receptive this week to the House impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump after acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney on Thursday said in a televised briefing that seeking help to investigate Democrats was part of the reason military aid to Ukraine was temporarily withheld.

Several Republicans grew more receptive this week to the House impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump after acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney on Thursday said in a televised briefing that seeking help to investigate Democrats was part of the reason military aid to Ukraine was temporarily withheld.

This is what is upsetting about my Republican party, their silence! Don't make me vote Democrat again.

Would you have preferred HRC?
What bothers you the most about Trump, the jobs numbers? Stock market? Letting criminals out of jail?
Putting The USA first?

The word of the day today class is: Emoluments, as is laid out in The Constitution of the United States of America . . . you remember The Constitution right children?

Back