The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Was that your answer? To the question of why the QE was a problem? That I have a house with a mortgage? Well done, Bozo!
Weʻve discussed your financial iliteracy and your Fries U education. Itʻs okay. Youʻre a part of the masses that still miss the significance of QE as it relates to debt and asset inflation that benefits the 1% that you support with your ignorance.

Weʻve discussed your financial iliteracy and your Fries U education. Itʻs okay. Youʻre a part of the masses that still miss the significance of QE as it relates to debt and asset inflation that benefits the 1% that you support with your ignorance.

What was the problem with QE, besides getting us out of a recession?
Did you say inflation?
There hasn’t been any inflation.
So tell us, Bozo, in English. Why was Obama’s QE a problem?

Show me where there hasn't been any inflation.

Gasoline, US average price, last 10 years --

ch.gaschart

Gasoline prices show where the last crisis was and therefore proof of no inflation? You and the boys are clueless on inflation and QE as always despite exhaustive discussions in the Econ for Politicians and dummies thread.

So clue us in on inflation.
First, monetary inflation, QE. Then, price inflation for the asset that monetary inflation (QE) targets....housing. Monetary inflation for the great depression started in the early 20's before the market called in all its margins in the early 30's.

First, monetary inflation, QE. Then, price inflation for the asset that monetary inflation (QE) targets....housing. Monetary inflation for the great depression started in the early 20's before the market called in all its margins in the early 30's.

Still clueless.

Gasoline prices show where the last crisis was and therefore proof of no inflation? You and the boys are clueless on inflation and QE as always despite exhaustive discussions in the Econ for Politicians and dummies thread.

Hey Bozo:
You have been mentioning QE in every other post since I've been on this thing.
I have asked you many times what were the negative ramifications of Obama saving us from a depression by engaging in "quantitative easing."
Above, you seem to say inflation. But you have never really given an answer, at all.
Look at the below link and tell me where Obama's QE led to inflation.

https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/historical-inflation-rates/

Hey Bozo:
I have asked you many times what were the negative ramifications of Obama saving us from a depression by engaging in "quantitative easing."
Above, you seem to say inflation. But you have never really given an answer, at all.

He's not talking about "inflation", he's talking about "inflation".

Hey Bozo:

The housing market.

Back