Preseason DA Rankings 04

I got a chance to watch them practice before their first game back against West Coast. Jenny Hammond is legit. The way she had her players moving on and off the ball was amazing.
Both games have seen the girls play more consistently and definitely catch some breaks that typically don't go their way.

West Coast game, not having GK #1 there helped Pats a lot.

Galaxy game, L.A. had domination of possession first 30 minutes but no real creativity or threat in final third, Pats gets 3 goals in 10 minutes before half and it completely deflated Galaxy.

Real test will be next 3 games, in particular Legends who have multiple attacking weapons that could exploit a high backline of 3 defenders.

^uh Internet tough guy this is fantastic.
It's all about development right . Lighten up dude
Is it though? Cause all teams are “developing”
Not just the ones that keep losing. At some point when losing by less is seen as a positive maybe don’t post about it.

I got a chance to watch them practice before their first game back against West Coast. Jenny Hammond is legit. The way she had her players moving on and off the ball was amazing.
Has anyone watched them a few months ago and recently?
What has made such a big difference?
Have they made any roster moves?
Changed formation? Style of play?
Moved girls into different positions?

Why are they not posting Albion's score? Two games have passed and nothing...
This past weekend's game is now posted. I believe the game on the 20th was cancelled for some reason.

Question-So if someone is listed as "reserve" that means that they were at the game but were not put in? That seems really humiliating unless it was made clear that it was that player's turn to sit out. I am not sure I would put my children in that position.

This past weekend's game is now posted. I believe the game on the 20th was cancelled for some reason.

Question-So if someone is listed as "reserve" that means that they were at the game but were not put in? That seems really humiliating unless it was made clear that it was that player's turn to sit out. I am not sure I would put my children in that position.

I believe that if you are listed as "Not Rostered" it means that either the player was not in attendance or not dressed to play.

If you are listed as "Reserve" but with no minutes it means you were dressed and eligible, but did not get subbed in.

For example, in this game: http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standings/ss/view_game_report.php?eventId=4143293&teamId=3994582

For Albion #2 and #8 were not in attendance, but the listed DPs (no numbers) were there but not subbed in. Looks like neither team made any subs despite players on the bench.

I believe that if you are listed as "Not Rostered" it means that either the player was not in attendance or not dressed to play.

If you are listed as "Reserve" but with no minutes it means you were dressed and eligible, but did not get subbed in.

For example, in this game: http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standings/ss/view_game_report.php?eventId=4143293&teamId=3994582

For Albion #2 and #8 were not in attendance, but the listed DPs (no numbers) were there but not subbed in. Looks like neither team made any subs despite players on the bench.
Could be a situation of injuries and/or illness (recovering from)... @Monkey, let’s give the team/coach the benefit of the doubt.

You have the wrong link. This is the game that was not played on the 20th vs Slammers.

Oh, do you mean that this game was entered as a 0-0 tie but was in fact not played?
Confirmed not played. Cancelled due to field issues???? Interesting that they assigned players playing time. Maybe the Crusaders Cheerlead or DefendtheGoal can give an explanation? I have the septuagenarian blocked.

Back