Preseason DA Rankings 04

Scared that I let the secret out and Surf players will leave now as opposed to waiting until the end of the season? You fool no one.

What are you even talking about?

What secret? If anything, your mysterious "hardship" reference that you made up, I guess, would make it harder for kids to move. Too bad it's imaginary.

Parents can move their kids midseason. Period.

What secret? If anything, your mysterious "hardship" reference that you made up, I guess, would make it harder for kids to move. Too bad it's imaginary.

... provided they take the appropriate steps, namely informing and getting a release from team and the technical director in writing prior to contacting another team and furthermore don’t neglect their responsibilities to their current team ie attending practice and games. You’re right there is nothing stopping anyone which is why the OC gang is going back home.

And just for kicks section XVI has been the excuse for transfers due to location.

https://ussoccer.app.box.com/s/38y02zvnb19bdzjmesn6k5t9zonsl97s

Section VI (C).

Guess how many times "hardship" is found in the comprehensive rules? Did you just make that up like Fact made up the half-year USSDA coaching contract?
Spoken like a true unethical lawyer. You are quoting a section where the releasing DOC approves of the transfer. GoldenFjord has the right section which allows you to throw out all the rules and make up a hardship exception when the DOC does not approve the transfer.

Spoken like a true unethical lawyer. You are quoting a section where the releasing DOC approves of the transfer. GoldenFjord has the right section which allows you to throw out all the rules and make up a hardship exception when the DOC does not approve the transfer.

Sweet, I have a law degree now? I'll tell my boss on my next performance review. Here's the relevant text for the reading challenged:

"If the original Academy club does not agree to release the player (and the player will not meet the 25% start requirement, U-12 players excluded), the transfer will be allowed and the player must sit at least 3 games, plus any head - to - head games that season."

The USSDA does not want clubs to skirt the 25% rule by forcing kids to transfer by not playing them, so they won't allow transfers of kids who haven't started 25% of the games.

The Special Circumstances section you reference doesn't talk about hardship or transferrring or anything. It just allows Staff to bend a rule in exceptional circumstances.

Are you saying that the Staff used this Section to transfer the Albion kid to LAGSD? How about sharing information instead of calling names?

LAME JOKE

clear.png
Funny x 3
Fact
Striker17
Monkey

good-fellas.jpg

"If the original Academy club does not agree to release the player (and the player will not meet the 25% start requirement, U-12 players excluded), the transfer will be allowed and the player must sit at least 3 games, plus any head - to - head games that season."

The USSDA does not want clubs to skirt the 25% rule by forcing kids to transfer by not playing them, so they won't allow transfers of kids who haven't started 25% of the games.
Way to twist everything. It says just the opposite. If a team is not meeting their commitment to a player by playing them at least 25% of the time, then the player is allowed to transfer even if they do not have approval of the outgoing club.

The Special Circumstances section you reference doesn't talk about hardship or transferrring or anything. It just allows Staff to bend a rule in exceptional circumstances.

A hardship is a special circumstance. But of course you knew this are are just deflecting. So let's get back to Surf. Has the OC girls left yet? What u ethical things has PD and his sister done this week?

So I guess when someone calls you out on your Bull, you change the subject?

Some of us actually appreciate being given information on this forum that might help us make better informed decisions for our children. And while I do not believe most of what I read, it is a starting point for me to begin my research. Providing inaccurate information is a disservice and unethical, especially given your position at Surf.

Some of us actually appreciate being given information on this forum that might help us make better informed decisions for our children. And while I do not believe most of what I read, it is a starting point for me to begin my research. Providing inaccurate information is a disservice and unethical, especially given your position at Surf.

I provided the link. Do your own reading, draw your own conclusions. Whatever!

And I don't work for Surf.

Technically you don't work for Surf, but you do work for Surf Cup Sports. Do the partners know your back on the boards Brian?

LOL! I know who you think I am, but unfortunately for you I am not him. Carry on with your crowd of alts trying to stir up drama....

Technically you don't work for Surf, but you do work for Surf Cup Sports. Do the partners know your back on the boards Brian?
Boy does US Soccer have their hands full with San Diego drama. First Albion, Surf violating recruiting rules and privates and now their club attorney spreading falsehoods on the internet.

Back