Preseason DA Rankings 04

Confirmed not played. Cancelled due to field issues???? Interesting that they assigned players playing time. Maybe the Crusaders Cheerlead or DefendtheGoal can give an explanation? I have the septuagenarian blocked.

This would indeed be odd. The game is entered as being played and a final score assigned.

This would indeed be odd. The game is entered as being played and a final score assigned.
The game should state forfeit by the Slammers!! Weird that they have minutes played but assuming they had already put the roster/starters into the system since the Slammers waited 5min before game time to forfeit the game.

The game should state forfeit by the Slammers!! Weird that they have minutes played but assuming they had already put the roster/starters into the system since the Slammers waited 5min before game time to forfeit the game.
I guess Albion will take any win they can get huh?

I guess Albion will take any win they can get huh?
#Defendthegoal funny how you rate my post as dumb yet your team saw its first player leave the team this week. How many more will leave before the season is over or at the end of the season thanks to the internal conflict that was created because someone thinks they are above the rules and can shop their kid to Surf? Now who could that be?

Since you seem to know everything why don't you post the rule that allows a player to move without their club's permission? Please enlighten us with your great wisdom.

All you have to do is look on the USSDA website under "Rules". What did you mean when you said "just for hardship"?

All you have to do is look on the USSDA website under "Rules". What did you mean when you said "just for hardship"?

Exactly here I’ll do you a favor and update your list for you

This forum has been so tame lately - JoeBieber
US Soccer has just been slapping people around for funzies nothing to see here - GiuseppeBebino
There is no money in software - PapaDeCoco
There is no money in merchandising either - CocosSecondDadIsntSheProgressive
Gingers have souls - BieberHole69
Gingers consistently rate above a 5 out of 10 - ThundergunExpress
Being an affiliate is great now pay for my software package- SiliconBiebergate
All we are is dust in the wind - Socrates

But really though Albion is proof that there are no rules which is why all the girls changed their cheers to 4-3-2-1 we do what the f*^% we want, capitalism, capitalism, yeah.

https://www.ussoccer.com/about/governance/bylaws
As clearly dictated in §7411-PEN.15 that players are free to do what they want provided they refrain from playing technical soccer and holding untoward opinions regarding the Wu Tang Clan.

Back