Ponderable

No.
Never got that from anyone.
Ive had George Peppard, and The russian guy from Rocky 4 when I was younger.
My wife thought I looked like Ricky Schroeder when she met me.
I even had a guy say I looked like Tim Robbins, which was weird, but ok.
Never got Fred Flinstone till today, but Yabba Dabba doo,,,... I coulda been Barney Rubble.

I know its weird, but if you're in love with me, just let it go.
Im married (to a woman) and it cant happen.
I dont have any hard feelings.
Im a sympathetic soul, and I know you'll find a good man someday.

I don't know... while I applaud the attempt to gaslight me as gay as passably funny. That you take it further and make it about loving you... makes the whole thing feel somewhat creepy however.

Last edited:
Don't you kinda wish that two years in there was more to brag about with regard to Trump?
Taxes, Paris Accord, a supreme and another one on the way, record amount of judicial appointments, record unemployment numbers, record stock market and taking the target off the USA's back that Obama put there.
I am sure there is more.

faisan-hussain.png

AWR HAWKINS 23 Jul 2018
Police identified the suspect in the July 22 Toronto, Canada, attack as 29-year-old Faisal Hussain.

Two people were killed and 13 people were wounded when Hussain opened fire. The fatalities were a 10-year-old girl and an 18-year-old woman.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Hussain’s family reacted to the shooting with shock and issued a statement in which they “expressed condolences” to the families of the deceased and wounded.

The family described Hussain as mentally ill and said their “hearts are in pieces for the victims.”

Joe....Thanks for posting that...!!!!
I knew in my gut that the sicko was a sick puppy of the
sickness denied by the sick MSM/Democrats....

Back