Ponderable

This happens a lot with me.
I have great hair, a kind disposition, creative, artistic, and witty.
You're in love with me, aren't you.

You understand that Im a happily married man.
Friends forever?
You may be mistaking your customers angling for a better price with reality . . . don't believe the hype.

This happens a lot with me.
I have great hair, a kind disposition, creative, artistic, and witty.
You're in love with me, aren't you.

You understand that Im a happily married man.
Friends forever?

Umm... dude has anyone ever told you before that you remind them of a 21st century Fred Flintstone? Yaba Daba Doo!

I don't know who's worse.....

His Mistress..

22de7274-1a5a-4f8b-87eb-8a9756d44a89.jpg

or

Melissa+Hodgman-Strzok+%28Strock%29.jpg

His Wife.....

Yuk.

Umm... dude has anyone ever told you before that you remind them of a 21st century Fred Flintstone? Yaba Daba Doo!
No.
Never got that from anyone.
Ive had George Peppard, and The russian guy from Rocky 4 when I was younger.
My wife thought I looked like Ricky Schroeder when she met me.
I even had a guy say I looked like Tim Robbins, which was weird, but ok.
Never got Fred Flinstone till today, but Yabba Dabba doo,,,... I coulda been Barney Rubble.

I know its weird, but if you're in love with me, just let it go.
Im married (to a woman) and it cant happen.
I dont have any hard feelings.
Im a sympathetic soul, and I know you'll find a good man someday.

No.
Never got that from anyone.
Ive had George Peppard, and The russian guy from Rocky 4 when I was younger.
My wife thought I looked like Ricky Schroeder when she met me.
I even had a guy say I looked like Tim Robbins, which was weird, but ok.
Never got Fred Flinstone till today, but Yabba Dabba doo,,,... I coulda been Barney Rubble.

I know its weird, but if you're in love with me, just let it go.
Im married (to a woman) and it cant happen.
I dont have any hard feelings.
Im a sympathetic soul, and I know you'll find a good man someday.
Or?
DirBXZtX4AAc4fF.jpg

PICTURED: Hillary and Bill's intimate dinner with Harvey Weinstein weeks after her election loss - showing just how close the Clintons were to the 'serial rapist' movie mogul
By Karen Ruiz For Dailymail.com19:14 EDT 22 Jul 2018, updated 20:41 EDT 22 Jul 2018

4E7FF87900000578-0-image-a-7_1532301179025.jpg

Interesting bit by Juan Williams. His take seems to be the dems need to give up identity politics to regain control of government. Not sure I totally agree with him.
What says the peanut gallery to that. Ricky, Lion, bubs- if dems got rid of all hint of kill the white man rhetoric- you think a dem could get your vote?

Juan Williams: Dems can beat Trump with the white working class
http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...s-can-beat-trump-with-the-white-working-class

Well, I dream, I dream about Biden,” President Trump told CBS News last week when asked if he’d like to face the former vice president in the 2020 presidential election.

“Look, Joe Biden ran three times,” Trump explained, incorrectly. (Biden ran for president twice, in 1988 and 2008.) “He never got more than one percent and President Obama took him out of the garbage heap… I'd love to have it be Biden.”

Trump’s insults reveal an insecurity.

He knows Biden is the best Democrat to take back the White House.

Why?

The Democrats’ political fortunes in the 2020 presidential race hinge on winning back the white, working-class voters in the middle of the country. At the moment, Biden is the best Democrat to speak to those voters.

Last week, a Harvard/Harris poll showed Biden had a lead — 32 percent to 18 percent over Hillary Clinton — as the Democrats’ favorite candidate to face off against Trump.

Biden’s rise has a lot to do with his appeal to the white working class. According to the Reuters-Ipsos weekly presidential approval ratings, Trump still has the support of 52 percent of non-college educated whites. Quinnipiac has him with a 54 percent approval rating in the same demographic.

That’s still a majority — but a far fall from the nearly 70 percent of whites without a college degree who supported him in 2016.

In the short run, Trump’s loss of a big slice of those voters opens the door to major political problems for this year’s GOP congressional candidates. They are facing high voter enthusiasm among Democrats who want to rein in Trump.

Declining support among white working-class voters also makes the GOP more vulnerable in the midterms because Trump has already lost favor with a lot of educated, suburban swing voters, especially white women. They have not reacted well to Trump separating children from parents at the border, nor to a year and half of chaotic tweets, trade wars and an embrace of Russian president Vladimir Putin.

Note that the Democrats have a record number of women running in the midterms.

Meanwhile, black and Latino anti-Trump voters have more reason than ever to get out to vote. Trump’s attacks on immigrants and distaste for federal policies to curb police brutality against blacks or help minority students go to college has fired up those voters.

To counter the energized Democrats, Trump will try to revive support among the white working class by bashing immigrants and lambasting NFL players for protesting brutal cops.

But Trump’s team was really counting on last year’s tax cut to stir the white, working-class base in the midterms.

So far, it is a dud.

“Real average hourly compensation actually fell in the first quarter after the tax reform was passed,” Bloomberg Opinion writer Noah Smith recently explained. Wealthy shareholders have seen gains in their stocks, he added, but there is no major rise in business investment. He concluded that it is possible the “tax cuts have run their course as economic policy.”

That conclusion is supported by an analysis by Americans for Tax Fairness that found the tax cuts have led to only 4.3 percent of workers “getting any one-time bonuses or wage increases from their employers.” A recent Morning Consult/Politico poll found 52 percent of voters said they got no wage hike from the tax cut.

That makes it easy for Democrats running this year and in 2020 to make the case that Trump’s tax cuts benefitted the wealthiest one percent of Americans while doing almost nothing to put more money in the pockets of the working class of any race.

Incredibly, congressional Republicans went to the White House last week to try one more time to make the tax plan more attractive, this time by making permanent individual tax cuts in the initial bill.

Right now, however, working-class whites in the Midwest and the south are feeling economic pain caused by the trade wars Trump has started.

Retaliatory tariffs have raised prices on American exporters — particularly agriculture, but also on cars and manufacturing. Harley-Davidson, a white working-class favorite, is moving jobs overseas to avoid the trade wars. And Trump is criticizing the Federal Reserve for raising interest rates.

These are bad signs for the GOP.

And then there is healthcare.

The Trump tax cuts included a repeal of the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate, which is leading to higher premiums and lower coverage rates for working-class Americans. Outright repeal of the whole law would make healthcare even more expensive.

Trump may soon regret wishing for Biden as an opponent.

Biden’s white working-class roots make him a strong messenger to ask Trump’s voters the 2020 version of Ronald Reagan’s famous question in 1980, as he challenged an incumbent president — are they better off today than they were four years ago?

Biden is not the only Democrat ready to ask that question.

Last week another white male Democrat, Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, won the chairmanship of the National Governors Association. Bullock won reelection in his state even though Trump carried Montana by 20 points.

Bullock’s pitch would essentially be the same as Biden’s but from a younger candidate.

From there, it becomes easier to imagine a Democrat — be it Biden, Bullock, or even Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) or Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) — winning back the white working-class voters Trump branded the “forgotten.”

Perhaps they will be forgotten no more.

Juan Williams is an author, and a political analyst for Fox News Channel.

This reminds me of some of the bitches in here.

The Fallacy of Elitism
JULY 23, 2018
Who and what are the so-called elite? The mainstream media pundits certainly consider themselves to be an elite. So do “establishment” politicians on ...
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/the_fallacy_of_elitism.html

Oh brother... compared to Scott Pruitt, Paul Manaford, Michael Cohen and the revolving faces of corruption that come and go within the Trump administration mark me down as voting for the elites and a return of accountability.

Interesting bit by Juan Williams. His take seems to be the dems need to give up identity politics to regain control of government. Not sure I totally agree with him.
What says the peanut gallery to that. Ricky, Lion, bubs- if dems got rid of all hint of kill the white man rhetoric- you think a dem could get your vote?
A reach, at best. lol.

faisan-hussain.png

AWR HAWKINS 23 Jul 2018
Police identified the suspect in the July 22 Toronto, Canada, attack as 29-year-old Faisal Hussain.

Two people were killed and 13 people were wounded when Hussain opened fire. The fatalities were a 10-year-old girl and an 18-year-old woman.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Hussain’s family reacted to the shooting with shock and issued a statement in which they “expressed condolences” to the families of the deceased and wounded.

The family described Hussain as mentally ill and said their “hearts are in pieces for the victims.”

Really Fake News.

Back