Ponderable

And speak English or jump the fence, swim back across the river or cross the desert and go home.
You're a dinosaur.
Maybe that's all he needs?
Have you seen the black and Hispanic employment numbers?
Hispanic employment numbers only apply to those that speak English at home because the rest need to "jump the fence, swim back across the river or cross the desert and go home" right.

You're a dinosaur.

Hispanic employment numbers only apply to those that speak English at home because the rest need to "jump the fence, swim back across the river or cross the desert and go home" right.
. . . but lil 'joe ain't no racist, he just don't like the 'looks' of some people . . . I wonder if he has the same opinion of Northern European immigrants that don't speak English?

You're a dinosaur.

You need to take care of that Hatchet wound....it's really affecting your oxygenation transfer....

. . . but lil 'joe ain't no racist, he just don't like the 'looks' of some people . . . I wonder if he has the same opinion of Northern European immigrants that don't speak English?
I'm sure he does but they would need to "fly home" but that wasn't one of the options he provided.

You're a dinosaur.

My pearls of wisdom look like they are working.
If people come here, legal or not, I assume they are leaving shit hole countries to become Americans and be like Americans and speak the language, if not get the fuck out, asap.

If people come here, legal or not, I assume they are leaving shit hole countries to become Americans and be like Americans and speak the language, if not get the fuck out, asap.
So.....they aren't allowed to speak any other language than English "in their own home"? Your article stated that they don't speak English at "home".

I like it dinosaur....this would be great for job creation. We can use some of the farmers bail out money to hire "Americans" to sit in homes of your choosing and ensure that folks only speak English. You really are brilliant. But....how do we handle folks that don't come from "shit hole" countries? I realize you haven't traveled past Bakersfield but some foreign countries aren't shit holes. Let me think about it.....

Rodent is 5'5"....I hear he can rest his chin on your forehead..
Take care of that hatchet wound.
Sounds like you enjoy dudes with vagina's nonononononononooo………Despite what Joe says about that topic I accept you for who you are. Stay strong and keep using a ton of "...……." in your post's. It does make them better somehow.

So.....they aren't allowed to speak any other language than English "in their own home"? Your article stated that they don't speak English at "home".

I like it dinosaur....this would be great for job creation. We can use some of the farmers bail out money to hire "Americans" to sit in homes of your choosing and ensure that folks only speak English. You really are brilliant. But....how do we handle folks that don't come from "shit hole" countries? I realize you haven't traveled past Bakersfield but some foreign countries aren't shit holes. Let me think about it.....
Maybe Trump could make some of his stuff in America and hire Americans at his resorts? Probably asking too much, eh.

Sounds like you enjoy dudes with vagina's nonononononononooo………Despite what Joe says about that topic I accept you for who you are. Stay strong and keep using a ton of "...……." in your post's. It does make them better somehow.

Now Now Hatchet Job......I didn't go and call you a shape shifter, just a Hatchet wound.
It's sensitive down there isn't it.

How well do you speak Spanish? Or Diegueno?

Back