Ponderable

So,... you dont like her anymore, and you're gay now?

I can't believe you just said that. Now I'm going to have Sheriff Joe blowing up my message box and leaving me voicemails where he whispers I can't quit you in his creepiest voice.

Anyway you laugh about Anna Wintour and her posse of super models and women dressed business casual. But out on the mean streets... they ain't no joke.

I can't believe you just said that. Now I'm going to have Sheriff Joe blowing up my message box and leaving me voicemails where he whispers I can't quit you in his creepiest voice.

Anyway you laugh about Anna Wintour and her posse of super models and women dressed business casual. But out on the mean streets... they ain't no joke.
Those heels can cut deep!

Like,...NYC is sooo CRAY!

I dont care if you're gay.
You people make great neighbors.

Dang mister grumpy pants. I think the last time someone called me gay was in grade school. But then again you nutters talk about progress as being found on am radio and building walls across open expanses of desert as a good use of taxpayers money. So I guess it's not so cray to think that the smack talk would DE-evolve a few decades as well.

Dang mister grumpy pants. I think the last time someone called me gay was in grade school. But then again you nutters talk about progress as being found on am radio and building walls across open expanses of desert as a good use of taxpayers money. So I guess it's not so cray to think that the smack talk would DE-evolve a few decades as well.
I didnt mean it as a put down.
You people make the best neighbors.
Nice, well manicured lawns and beautifully maintained flower beds, not to mention a knack for getting all the colors right.
I'll keep it "on the low down" from now on. (babe).

I didnt mean it as a put down.
You people make the best neighbors.
Nice, well manicured lawns and beautifully maintained flower beds, not to mention a knack for getting all the colors right.
I'll keep it "on the low down" from now on. (babe).

So I'm confused. A day ago you were posting links of Sonny and Cher singing songs and talking about your hair. Today, well you seem to have lost your pep. Anything you want to talk about or do you just need a day or two to be huffy and puffy?
Either way... I got you. Babe.

So I'm confused. A day ago you were posting links of Sonny and Cher singing songs and talking about your hair. Today, well you seem to have lost your pep. Anything you want to talk about or do you just need a day or two to be huffy and puffy?
Either way... I got you. Babe.
This happens a lot with me.
I have great hair, a kind disposition, creative, artistic, and witty.
You're in love with me, aren't you.

You understand that Im a happily married man.
Friends forever?

Back