Pardon David Dennison

I want you to direct the most trusted person you have in the immigration service that they are to look over all of the activities of the Los Angeles Times - - all, underlined to see whether they are violating the wetback thing... Otis Chandler - - I want him checked with regard to his gardener. I understand he’s a wetback. We’re going after the Chandlers, every one, individually, collectively, their income tax. They’re starting this week. Every one of those sons of bitches. Is that clear?
Tricky, tricky, tricky . . .

I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view, the most insidious, of traitors.

I want you to direct the most trusted person you have in the immigration service that they are to look over all of the activities of the Los Angeles Times - - all, underlined to see whether they are violating the wetback thing... Otis Chandler - - I want him checked with regard to his gardener. I understand he’s a wetback. We’re going after the Chandlers, every one, individually, collectively, their income tax. They’re starting this week. Every one of those sons of bitches. Is that clear?

You truly are a Lowlife......The term WB is rather disgusting in any form vocal or print....
Try to refrain from using those types of terms and grow up a little....
And you wonder why the abuse comes your way continuously, I truly wonder how you are
in real life because those types of insults are a deep window into your tortured soul....

You truly are a Lowlife......The term WB is rather disgusting in any form vocal or print....
Try to refrain from using those types of terms and grow up a little....
And you wonder why the abuse comes your way continuously, I truly wonder how you are
in real life because those types of insults are a deep window into your tortured soul....

“I want you to direct the most trusted person you have in the immigration service that they are to look over all of the activities of the Los Angeles Times - - all, underlined to see whether they are violating the wetback thing... Otis Chandler - - I want him checked with regard to his gardener. I understand he’s a wetback. We’re going after the Chandlers, every one, individually, collectively, their income tax. They’re starting this week. Every one of those sons of bitches. Is that clear?”

~~~Richard Nixon, October 7, 1971

After reading an unflattering article about a cabinet appointee, abusing his executive power to use federal agencies to target private citizens and their business.

Any corollaries to Trump’s recent public statements attempting to use the USPS to target Jeff Bezos, owner of the Washington Post, by imposing higher shipping costs on Amazon, another Bezos’ asset?

Article 2 of the Impeachment of Richard Nixon may be of interest if anyone wants to look at actual facts from history.

“I want you to direct the most trusted person you have in the immigration service that they are to look over all of the activities of the Los Angeles Times - - all, underlined to see whether they are violating the wetback thing... Otis Chandler - - I want him checked with regard to his gardener. I understand he’s a wetback. We’re going after the Chandlers, every one, individually, collectively, their income tax. They’re starting this week. Every one of those sons of bitches. Is that clear?”

After reading an unflattering article about a cabinet appointee, abusing his executive power to use federal agencies to target private citizens and their business.

Any corollaries to Trump’s recent public statements attempting to use the USPS to target Jeff Bezos, owner of the Washington Post, by imposing higher shipping costs on Amazon, another Bezos’ asset?

Article 2 of the Impeachment of Richard Nixon may be of interest if anyone wants to look at actual facts from history.
This thing we have now makes watergate look like a panty raid.
You're not gonna like how it ends.

You are a Lowlife.....and posting that in the form you did further proves my point.
No class, No respect.....all one needs to do is view your old posts and the context/intent.
Says it all....
You are a disgusting Lowlife.....Your bait didn't work.
You further poisoned your already diseased character......

This thing we have now makes watergate look like a panty raid.
You're not gonna like how it ends.
Agreed. Pence as president isn’t a pretty outcome. I’d prefer he, Ryan, Hatch, Pompeo and Mnuchin have the decency to defer to General Mattis in the order of succession.

But we know from historical legal precedence that a nationally elected political official of the Executive Branch can and has been lawfully and constitutionally indicted (Spiro Agnew), and can and have been compelled to follow subpoenas in legal proceedings during their presidencies (Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, et. al.).

But of course you knew all this.

You are a Lowlife.....and posting that in the form you did further proves my point.
No class, No respect.....all one needs to do is view your old posts and the context/intent.
Says it all....
You are a disgusting Lowlife.....Your bait didn't work.
You further poisoned your already diseased character......
But you’re so smart. You must have known I was quoting Nixon.

Agreed. Pence as president isn’t a pretty outcome. I’d prefer he, Ryan, Hatch, Pompeo and Mnuchin have the decency to defer to General Mattis in the order of succession.

But we know from historical legal precedence that a nationally elected political official of the Executive Branch can and has been lawfully and constitutionally indicted (Spiro Agnew), and can and have been compelled to follow subpoenas in legal proceedings during their presidencies (Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, et. al.).

You're like a bloodhound in the twilight zone.
The trail is in another dimension.

That dog ain't huntin.....

You best try some different Moonshine.....You all be better off
just lyin that it was a " Special " under cover operation to protect
the POTUS.....Oh hell NYT is already runnin with that crap....

Mueller is going to Jail along with a whole lotta Democrats !

I need to get out of the red. I’ve got $700 quatloos on Trump tweeting an angry tweet about Roseanne being canned, and will idiotically raise the irrelevant issue of “censorship” as if ABC were a federal government agency depriving someone of their First Amendment free speech rights to publicly defame and callously insult someone's heritage.

Back