Pardon David Dennison

I need to get out of the red. I’ve got $700 quatloos on Trump tweeting an angry tweet about Roseanne being canned, and will idiotically raise the irrelevant issue of “censorship” as if ABC were a federal government agency depriving someone of their First Amendment free speech rights to publicly defame and callously insult someone's heritage.

Why do you keep posting about squatting in the " Loos ".......aren't you
satisfied with your present Creepy disposition on this forum......

Why do you keep posting about squatting in the " Loos ".......aren't you
satisfied with your present Creepy disposition on this forum......
$500 quatloos on the anatomically far shorter no never figuring out what a quatloo is, even given the incredibly simple search engines that would settle the reference instantly. SAD !!!
MAKE DONALD DRUMPFT AGAIN !!!

$500 quatloos on the anatomically far shorter no never figuring out what a quatloo is, even given the incredibly simple search engines that would settle the reference instantly. SAD !!!
MAKE DONALD DRUMPFT AGAIN !!!

Bob.....Bob......Bob.....

Squatin in The Loo.....
Got sum on his shoe...
Oh he'll just pee....
Got sum on his knee.....
He can always wipe...
Or take a Liberal swipe...
His smarts dropped a rung....
Yep, he's stepped in Dr Zira's dung......

Security camera footage from earlier today capturing 3nos and another nincompoop fiddling with expensive sanitarium medical equipment.

At least it explains the whole “Apes” meltdown.

Security camera footage from earlier today capturing 3nos and another nincompoop fiddling with expensive sanitarium medical equipment.

At least it explains the whole “Apes” meltdown.

You are an Ape aren't you.......

You can sling shit with one finger......

You're " Apeshit "....

So who on the right is equally apoplectic about this gem as they are about Bee’s opinion about a public figure? None of the usual gang of idiot nutters in this forum, I’m betting $150 quatloos.

So who on the right is equally apoplectic about this gem as they are about Bee’s opinion about a public figure? None of the usual gang of idiot nutters in this forum, I’m betting $150 quatloos.

You have a Deep fascination with Rudy in Drag...damn near half your posts lately.
You have a Deep hatred for our POTUS and the Flag.....has been present since you started lurking.

1374265570000-XXX-Kris-in-front-of-flag-cropped-1307251725_4_3.jpg

Just for YOU Bob....Just for You....

You have a Deep fascination with Rudy in Drag...damn near half your posts lately.
You have a Deep hatred for our POTUS and the Flag.....has been present since you started lurking.

1374265570000-XXX-Kris-in-front-of-flag-cropped-1307251725_4_3.jpg

Just for YOU Bob....Just for You....
If you aren't full on crying about being victimized you always find a way to hint at being done wrong by those evil, mean liberals. Grow up and worry about your own pitiful existence instead of presuming to chastise others.

Are we on DAY 23 of Melanie Watch?

And I’ve got book at 3/5 odds that Melanie has actually returned to NYC, with her son, which coincides with the school year ending. Placed $250 quatloos on the eventual official reason being schooling requiring him (and her) to return to NYC.

A tip for the thousands of working press “FAKE NEWS!” that regularly read this forum for information. Check his status on that DC area club team. If he’s no longer will them, that’s a lead on her (and his) “Escape from DC” coming this Fall.

Are we on DAY 23 of Melanie Watch?

And I’ve got book at 3/5 odds that Melanie has actually returned to NYC, with her son, which coincides with the school year ending. Placed $250 quatloos on the eventual official reason being schooling requiring him (and her) to return to NYC.

A tip for the thousands of working press “FAKE NEWS!” that regularly read this forum for information. Check his status on that DC area club team. If he’s no longer will them, that’s a lead on her (and his) “Escape from DC” coming this Fall.

Is that the same as " VJ's Escape from the Planet of The Apes ".........

I see you are totally embracing your distain for those of differing ethnic backgrounds.

You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are you....

Are all the " Little Red Wagon's " red ......
Are you still lost on the Premise of the Movie.....
Are you still carrying " Ethnic " guilt on your back.....
Are you ever going to read the definition of Racism and understand it......

You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are you....

Are all the " Little Red Wagon's " red ......
Are you still lost on the Premise of the Movie.....
Are you still carrying " Ethnic " guilt on your back.....
Are you ever going to read the definition of Racism and understand it......
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." ~ Santayana
“History never repeats itself but it rhymes" ~ attributed to Mark Twain

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." ~ Santayana
“History never repeats itself but it rhymes" ~ attributed to Mark Twain

Those are two great quotes Rodent.....

They are not applicable to what I stated or your
lack of intelligence......

Really....ya think soooo...

Take a pair of pliers and pull that hook out, your bleedin all over the forum...
Nice comeback, lol, your asinine babble is perfect fare for nutters to roll in. Meaningless and weak as circus punch with no footing in reality, nutter par excellence, nutter nirvana, rolling in Trump's excrement and liking it.

Back