Pardon David Dennison

Couldn’t find an existing thread re conservative Republican Trump supporting Nazis. So I’m using this one. Candidly, for another ulterior motive, really. Always fun to relive golden moments in film history.

However, in checking, man are there a lot of one post threads by one guy with a lot of anger issues.

Unless he’s really just a mole embedded to punk the confirmed racists that bottom feed here. Just sayin’.

Couldn’t find an existing thread re conservative Republican Trump supporting Nazis. So I’m using this one. Candidly, for another ulterior motive, really. Always fun to relive golden moments in film history.

However, in checking, man are there a lot of one post threads by one guy with a lot of anger issues.

Unless he’s really just a mole embedded to punk the confirmed racists that bottom feed here. Just sayin’.

How'd the surgery go on those multiple cheek injuries while circling the boat......
If you would listen once in a while they would just be in n out holes, but noooooo
you gotta squirm like Sen Jon Tester on a hot sidewalk after the truth is revealed
about his Lies....

If Sen Jon Tester has a " Brain cell " left he'd resign before the heat becomes over
bearing and he's shamed into tendering his resignation.....

This will not end well for Sen Jon Tester, you don't do what he did and get away
with it.......

And speaking of moles.....look what was in Bob's mouth.....
Democrats really are eating their own.....

mole_inside_bass_page_2017-06-27.jpg

My ulterior motive is the gift that keeps giving, notwithstanding the lion’s share of Off Topic 2 dead posts attributable to a single member.

I’m Shocked! Shocked, that the AG office of the SD of NY has Obama holdovers that have been pursuing an innocent man in a criminal probe for over 17 months now. Getting illegal search warrants from corrupt judges, wiretapping phones! Shocked!

There’s no other explanation possible.

None.

The unedited raw feed from today’s WH press conference. Admittedly, the quality of the images don’t reflect well that of Sarah Sanders and Jim Acosta.

I didn’t realize the press corps still wore powdered wigs. Nor Sarah’s German accent.

I’m Shocked! Shocked, that the AG office of the SD of NY has Obama holdovers that have been pursuing an innocent man in a criminal probe for over 17 months now. Getting illegal search warrants from corrupt judges, wiretapping phones! Shocked!

There’s no other explanation possible.

None.

How those wounds healing up....stop the twice nightly sugar intake/alcohol and you might
have better results......

Speaking of shocked....I am very .....been chumming the water lately with " Tester Belly Cheese "
you must not like that Montana Liberal Cheese.....as soon as the Velveeta hit the water...
Bingo here you be....

Oh Bob, just sit back and enjoy the Daily Crimes being played out by Democrats. They're so
deep in this shit that I don't think a Fire hose would clean them up..........

You hear that ?

That's the toilet in the other room objecting to
your Liberal dumps.....
Steady the buffs! It’s not my dump, I “inadvertently” (again!) left off quotes.

“That’s the best information I had at the time.”

~~~Sarah Huckabee Sanders. 5/3/18

I want you to direct the most trusted person you have in the immigration service that they are to look over all of the activities of the Los Angeles Times - - all, underlined to see whether they are violating the wetback thing... Otis Chandler - - I want him checked with regard to his gardener. I understand he’s a wetback. We’re going after the Chandlers, every one, individually, collectively, their income tax. They’re starting this week. Every one of those sons of bitches. Is that clear?

Back