Pardon David Dennison

You ever been sued for fraud? I haven’t.
Do you admire those who sucker people into paying for provably worthless shit?
That’s what your hero did, cost him $25m.
I know it makes you proud that he almost got away with it. I wish he hadn’t settled...the trial would have been fun.
Sucker

Hello. I’m Tom Earl, EVP of Media Relations for the 5nos Organization.

I’ve been asked to post here that there is no truth to any so-called “news” that Mr. 5nos has ever been involved in the cultivation, production, or use of any marijuana or derivative hallucinative products. Mr. 5nos is a fabulous guy. Real stand up gentlemen. Aces!

And he’s never been involved with any prostitutes such as Marine Corps Mary!

I’ve been asked to post here that there is no truth to any so-called “news” that Mr. 5nos has ever been involved in the cultivation, production, or use of any marijuana or derivative hallucinative products. Mr. 5nos is a fabulous guy. Real stand up gentlemen. Aces!

Digg'n deep.
Its either that or fold.

5EB3E4B1-7C53-4580-8C1C-8E6C6FE05370.jpeg It was only a matter of time that he’d be trying out various disguises to avoid service of the coming court orders, contempt citations and articles of impeachment.

This one is particularly convincing. He’s going with a hard working laborer look. Qualities he’s never spent a day of his life emulating.

Hey " Earl The Pearl " ask yourself " Bob ".....where did that
rash come from on my inner thighs.....

Is it from an Air Force " Amy " or a Deep State " Bathhouse Barry ".....
I suspect the latter.....Go see a doctor before you change states
and become a crusty " Alien " !

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 192024, member: 2987"

View attachment 2450

It was only a matter of time that he’d be trying out various disguises to avoid service of the coming court orders, contempt citations and articles of impeachment.

This one is particularly convincing. He’s going with a hard working laborer look. Qualities he’s never spent a day of his life emulating.

/QUOTE

Bob.....Why would you do that ?

Why would you post a picture of the " Bait " shack lady.....
That's just Horrible.....she's as nice as can be.....she stocks
the Chicago Bath house style Velveeta that you & Barry love
sooooo much....

See that shovel...yes you remember it well, she gave you a
round house with that when you tried to steal the Adam Schiff
style worms.....Ahhhh yes you squealed like Ned on a stump after
that " Deliverance " of a smack down.....

Gunna try some Chuck Schumer Velveeta on ya here real soon..
You'll know it when hits the water, smells just like a Lyin Pelosi
on a hot side walk mid summer....

It's a retched smell you love so well !

DD512C01-32DD-4ED0-9BEE-9EA4269E8320.jpeg C7512472-A7DA-4AD8-BE8F-31811B5AC89D.jpeg
Unfortunately, 4no’s public notoriety is shameful and degrading at best.

Fortunately, the full 5Nos, grammatically accurate vis a vis a capital letter, retains the full confidence and styling of public support, albeit from an unexpected fan via her well placed Easter egg.

Back