Opinions on todays transgender players?

So, while I personally dont have an issue w my kids being exposed to this at an early age, I do understand and respect those that do. My kids have been aware of the fact that people exist that are different from them in a variety of ways, including sexuality, and they're ok and accepting of that. But using a more exteme example of 'kindergarden' probably isn't a very fair test to apply to this discussion.

You can't pick and choose what is and is not a good example.

Hard to disagree... unfortunately this also makes it hard to influence others or have a civil discussion w/ opposing pov's...
Some choose to bury their head , aka ignore/unfriend/delete when confronted with an opposing view.

I wonder how people go through life like that. They must carry a lot of hate and anger towards people. Why live your life like that? Especially when they preach tolerance, really makes them look hypocritical...

Some choose to bury their head , aka ignore/unfriend/delete when confronted with an opposing view.

I wonder how people go through life like that. They must carry a lot of hate and anger towards people. Why live your life like that? Especially when they preach tolerance, really makes them look hypocritical...
I don't think, for most part, ppl block/ignore/hide because they encounter an opposing POV. You have to agree that some on this thread have acted pretty hostile & made some rather personal insults (myself included) & few just stirred the pot w/ zero value add. For most part, that's not required in a debate... ppl visit forums for information exchange, not to be beaten down (unless you're into that kind of a thing, in which case this is a wrong forum :))

Ignoring people on a forum is like a certain kind of bliss. If everyone on this board ignored the 5 or so recurrent trolls (we all know who they are) , they would be neutered and this forum would be a normal place to visit and talk soccer,including referees.
The author asked for opinions, I am giving mine, do you think your opinion is better that the 5 trolls? Rather eliteist, wouldn't you say?

I don't think, for most part, ppl block/ignore/hide because they encounter an opposing POV. You have to agree that some on this thread have acted pretty hostile & made some rather personal insults (myself included) & few just stirred the pot w/ zero value add. For most part, that's not required in a debate... ppl visit forums for information exchange, not to be beaten down (unless you're into that kind of a thing, in which case this is a wrong forum :))
CF was posting plenty of the crap and now she decides to hide? I guess she couldn't stand the heat... I could post something really funny here but I'll resists the temptation.

I don't think I have purposely insulted anyone.

Hard to disagree... unfortunately this also makes it hard to influence others or have a civil discussion w/ opposing pov's...
No, you cannot have a civil discussion with a troll, nor influence their opinions. You're not backing down, or being a liberal, or a snowflake by not engaging them. Those are the fallacies that fuel their fires.

They are trolls. They don't add anything of value. They don't discuss or debate logically. They attack and denigrate. You don't feed trolls. I was talking in general, but anyone who has been on here for awhile knows who they are, regardless of the subject. Believe me, blocking is bliss, and douses trolls.

No, you cannot have a civil discussion with a troll, nor influence their opinions. You're not backing down, or being a liberal, or a snowflake by not engaging them. Those are the fallacies that fuel their fires.

They are trolls. They don't add anything of value. They don't discuss or debate logically. They attack and denigrate. You don't feed trolls. I was talking in general, but anyone who has been on here for awhile knows who they are, regardless of the subject. Believe me, blocking is bliss, and douses trolls.
CRP, this is just for you,
Jim Reeves - Snowflake - YouTube
upload_2017-8-23_7-0-40.jpeg▶ 2:15

The article was from today.
I am not and never have kept my kids from being around, hanging out with anyone. Race or sexuality.

But the question is, do you tell your kids that black, gay, trans, etc. is "not normal?" Is Caucasian straight the only "normal?"

Back