Opinions on todays transgender players?

Discussion in 'SoCalScene' started by BananaKick, Aug 18, 2017.

1. *GOBEARGO*

*GOBEARGO* PREMIER

Ratings:
    +770 / 12

Haha what a tool. Perhaps those non-biased organizations-CNN, NY Times, MSNBC, Huff Post, NPR, Politico, would be more up your alley.

Think you need to relocate your left wing dribble over to the 'off topic' section. They're a couple over there that would embrace you with open arms.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. chargerfan

chargerfan GOLD

Ratings:
    +1,322 / 42
    You're welcome. Playing against boys will make her much stronger and faster, so you won't need to be so concerned about the size of her competition.

3. chargerfan

chargerfan GOLD

Ratings:
    +1,322 / 42
    Don't many women contain much higher levels of testosterone than others?

4. chargerfan

chargerfan GOLD

Ratings:
    +1,322 / 42

No thanks. If you think the level of bigotry displayed here is jaw dropping, wait until you see what is said over there!

5. socalkdg

socalkdg GOLD

Ratings:
    +991 / 7
    Good article, but it also shows how this cuts both ways.

"Was it fair?
    On a biologically competitive basis, it was not.
    Should Yearwood be allowed to participate with the girls? Yes. Participation is paramount in high school sports. Participation with dignity is the aspiration. But the question of what constitutes fairness in the world of sports remains to be settled. "

Take a look at this article and the first picture
    http://www.courant.com/sports/high-...ack-andraya-yearwood-0407-20170406-story.html

Biological difference.

Like life itself, there are no easy answers, and I can understand both sides of the discussion.

6. TheIronCurtain

TheIronCurtain SILVER

Ratings:
    +40 / 1
    I'm guessing there's a normal statistical distribution of any hormone for any creature at varying age. I'm sure women, much like men have varying degrees of testosterone. But yes, I'm sure there are women that are were born w/ female reproductive organs and that identify as women that have higher levels of this hormone than some members of the male population... Genetics and nature are likely to be reasons for this imbalance, I guess we should consider leagues based on one's T-count? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. chargerfan

chargerfan GOLD

Ratings:
    +1,322 / 42
    Which is why I used the word "nuanced".

• Like Like x 1
  8. xav10

xav10 DA

Ratings:
    +1,088 / 74
    Guess again, Joey. "Who's" as in "who has." But I assume your "literature" (Breitbart, RedState, etc.) would misspell it and call that "correct" as well.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. sandshark

sandshark SILVER ELITE

Ratings:
    +392 / 12
    This is getting crazy.
    As far as teaching your children acceptance of such a situation, that is 100% up to the parents of the children having to see this unnatural event and how they want to handle it. Yes I said "unnatural" as in different and not normal! NEWS FLASH to all the people arguing that this should be accepted as in any way normal, IT IS NOT IN ANYWAY NORMAL! As a matter of fact it is against Mother Nature, so when you want to try and convince/teach your child that this is OK well they all know deep down something isn't right, it is weird and odd. This crazy deal is not in the natural order of life!
    I am not saying people shouldn't accept this if they choose to, and in NO WAY in hell am i saying anyone has the right to abuse a child over this. But lets just be honest this shit is off the wall!
    Lets clear something up with pure facts. Take two gay men or two gay women or a transgender couple and put them on an Island for 100 years and see how Mother Nature handles them? Go back and visit the next generation. Oh wait there is not a next generation because Mother Nature did not allow it. Ya Ya I know that is harsh but it is not arguable that it is all UNNATURAL in the order of life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sheriff Joe

Sheriff Joe

Ratings:
    +11,284 / 188
    Yes, they are called Russian and German.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Sheriff Joe

Sheriff Joe

Ratings:
    +11,284 / 188
    Libs love that word, very vague.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. TheIronCurtain

TheIronCurtain SILVER

Ratings:
    +40 / 1
    any chance you're mixing up "unnatural" and "ungodly"? two very different things and come from two very different places...

13. Sheriff Joe

Sheriff Joe

Ratings:
    +11,284 / 188
    Yes, I need to stick with what I know.
    Donald Trump is the president and he beat the hell out of Hillary.

14. chargerfan

chargerfan GOLD

Ratings:
    +1,322 / 42
    I'm so happy that I clicked on show ignored to read this, because I needed the laugh.

Where does one find the gospel of Mother Nature? Is this a religious thing? Do you pray to her at night for guidance?

15. chargerfan

chargerfan GOLD

Ratings:
    +1,322 / 42
    Also, do you think the continuation of our species at some point will come down to gay and/or transgender people stuck on a deserted island? Is this part of the gospel of Mother Nature?

16. xav10

xav10 DA

Ratings:
    +1,088 / 74
    Sandshark should stick to giving those great blow jobs and quit trying to tell us what's "normal."

17. xav10

xav10 DA

Ratings:
    +1,088 / 74
    Yeah, stick with what you know; not the "3 r's." Learning clearly isn't your strong suit.

18. Grace T.

Grace T. GOLD

Ratings:
    +763 / 10
    O.k. I've largely stayed out of this S-show. I can honestly see both sides of the equation and don't think there are any easy answer-- on the one hand I see the value of diversity and inclusiveness especially when we are talking about something as mundane as a kids game, and on the other hand I can see the arguments about fairness and level playing field. But here's where I get off. The evidence is that for trans people that something biologically has happened....the science shows their brains are actually different....mother nature, in other words, did it to them....it's not a choice....anyone who thinks someone would chose to do that to themselves is kidding themselves because even a transition to the opposite gender is an imperfect solution for a very high cost. But that's what mother nature does....that what evolution is about....it varies people because it doesn't know what traits are more than likely to lead to the survival of the species....so people are different and why no one is "normal". I can start a list: the disabled, the alcoholic, the fat, the overly skinny, anyone with depression or anxiety issues, anyone who is too smart or too stupid, the LGBTQ, anyone who is overly athletic, anyone who is not athletic at all, anyone with an illness like heart disease asthma or diabeties, anyone with a learning disability, anyone who is poor, anyone who is rich and didn't inherit their money, and anyone with an overactive imagination or creativity. So I can accept that transgenderism itself is not "normal" if by that for anyone, any characteristic that deviates them from the standard median is not normal either (in other words, all those great DA soccer players are not "normal"). But guess what, Mother Nature is a b and everyone has something.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Hdyldemapples

Hdyldemapples BRONZE

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    That's a lot to address. I have to get my thoughts together first.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sheriff Joe

Sheriff Joe

Ratings:
    +11,284 / 188
    A man's got to know his limitations.