Opinions on todays transgender players?

Why is it that it seems the main focus of Transgender agenda seems to be forcing people to accept them? Why cant they just do their "private" things/life in "PRIVATE!" You can not force love, like or acceptance on people. We do not need to be educated on your version of why this should be ok.

Same with the Gay Pride movement... WHO GIVES A FLYING $HIT what you do in the privacy of your own home? Why do so many gay people feel the need to let the public know they are gay and then try and force acceptance down people throats! (Not literally)
Seriously WHY - Transgender-Gay- Bi sexual-Straight WHO CARES WTH your private sexual thoughts & desires are? Who cares what you do or live in your home?
STOP pushing all this on people, people are not wrong to disageee or agree with any of this stuff, everyone has their reasons based on their own personal thoughts, boundaries and life styles.
Trust me the more you shove your private life upon them the larger the divide gets!

Why is it that it seems the main focus of Transgender agenda seems to be forcing people to accept them? Why cant they just do their "private" things/life in "PRIVATE!" You can not force love, like or acceptance on people. We do not need to be educated on your version of why this should be ok.

Same with the Gay Pride movement... WHO GIVES A FLYING $HIT what you do in the privacy of your own home? Why do so many gay people feel the need to let the public know they are gay and then try and force acceptance down people throats! (Not literally)
Seriously WHY - Transgender-Gay- Bi sexual-Straight WHO CARES WTH your private sexual thoughts & desires are? Who cares what you do or live in your home?
STOP pushing all this on people, people are not wrong to disageee or agree with any of this stuff, everyone has their reasons based on their own personal thoughts, boundaries and life styles.
Trust me the more you shove your private life upon them the larger the divide gets!
I believe the people you are referring to are in the minority and I imagine they are embarrassing to the majority.

So, be whatever you are as long as I don't have acknowledge you exist? Isn't that the oposition stance on every single minority/under representation issue in history? 'Be gay, just don't let me see it', 'be black but dont offend my senses by using same bathroom'. I'm pretty sure you just verbolized the very defintion of the word bigotry...

I believe the people you are referring to are in the minority and I imagine they are embarrassing to the majority.
What exactly about different people embarasses you?

This thread started as an open discussion on pretty serious issue & has turned into an outlet for bigotry.

Pretty f'ing disgusting!

This thread started as an open discussion on pretty serious issue & has turned into an outlet for bigotry.

Pretty f'ing disgusting!

Loser joe (excuse me, it's convict joe now) never has anything useful to say. He just follows his long-ago announced plan to post lies and insults trying to piss people off.

So, be whatever you are as long as I don't have acknowledge you exist? Isn't that the oposition stance on every single minority/under representation issue in history? 'Be gay, just don't let me see it', 'be black but dont offend my senses by using same bathroom'. I'm pretty sure you just verbolized the very defintion of the word bigotry...

Wow your delusional interpretation of what i wrote and what I meant by what I wrote is awesome! Your race baiting and fishing for some kind of rude rebuttal is not going to happen. I will repeat and say this several times so that maybe you will understand. How does someone see "gay"? Seriously how does someone see gay, straight, Bi or whatever your sexual preference is? That is my point exactly, WHY do you insist on showing people your Gay? What makes you think anyone cares your Gay?
What I wrote was very clear and simple..It has nothing to do with people judging someone's sexual preference, it 100% has to do with MOST PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE A $HIT and do not need you showing, telling or sharing! Get IT we don't care, in other words it is NON of our business.
And your Black reference is way off subject and so far in the past in the US that it will not be addressed for your entertainment.

Wow your delusional interpretation of what i wrote and what I meant by what I wrote is awesome! Your race baiting and fishing for some kind of rude rebuttal is not going to happen. I will repeat and say this several times so that maybe you will understand. How does someone see "gay"? Seriously how does someone see gay, straight, Bi or whatever your sexual preference is? That is my point exactly, WHY do you insist on showing people your Gay? What makes you think anyone cares your Gay?
What I wrote was very clear and simple..It has nothing to do with people judging someone's sexual preference, it 100% has to do with MOST PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE A $HIT and do not need you showing, telling or sharing! Get IT we don't care, in other words it is NON of our business.
And your Black reference is way off subject and so far in the past in the US that it will not be addressed for your entertainment.

Consider re-reading what you write and see what it may sound like...

Please explain to me how I'm misinterpreting the following statements
main focus of Transgender agenda seems to be forcing people to accept them
-- "transgender agenda" and "forcing" -- their mere presence offends ppl in this thread?
Why cant they just do their "private" things/life in "PRIVATE!
-- definition of tolerance
We do not need to be educated on your version of why this should be ok.
-- I already know what I need to know, so don't try to educate me?
Who cares what you do or live in your home?
-- does that mean you care what they do/how they act in public?
more you shove your private life
- this thread was about a kid playing soccer -- clearing shoving her differences onto you was her primary objection...

Consider re-reading what you write and see what it may sound like...

-- "transgender agenda" and "forcing" -- their mere presence offends ppl in this thread?
- this thread was about a kid playing soccer -- clearing shoving her differences onto you was her primary objection...

Talk about beating a dead horse WOW your hard headed OR just bored and stupid? If you are not getting my meaning of NO ONE GIVES A FLYING $HIT WHAT YOUR SEXUAL DESIRES ARE - HELL IF YOU LIKE TO SHOVE SOCCER BALLS IN YOUR REAR MOST DONT CARE!!! GET IT WE IN THE GENERAL PUBLIC DONT CARE! ITS THAT SIMPLE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF GAYS, STRAIGHTS, BI'S, and FREAKS!

We were talking about in general at this point in the thread. Not some little He/She wanting to play soccer.

Again.. we were at this point talking in general, not about a single kid wanting to play on the opposite sex team.

Again..most don't care what you do in your home or what sexual preference you might have

Yes.. and again I am guessing most people do not want to know why, again NON of our business.

I don't care what you do, but I don't think most need a public display on your sexual preference, straight, Gay, Bi, confused, or transitioning.

And..AGAIN this thread was at this point talking more in general then about one little he/she Transgender.

Talk about beating a dead horse WOW your hard headed OR just bored and stupid? If you are not getting my meaning of NO ONE GIVES A FLYING $HIT WHAT YOUR SEXUAL DESIRES ARE - HELL IF YOU LIKE TO SHOVE SOCCER BALLS IN YOUR REAR MOST DONT CARE!!! GET IT WE IN THE GENERAL PUBLIC DONT CARE! ITS THAT SIMPLE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF GAYS, STRAIGHTS, BI'S, and FREAKS!

We were talking about in general at this point in the thread. Not some little He/She wanting to play soccer.

Again.. we were at this point talking in general, not about a single kid wanting to play on the opposite sex team.

Again..most don't care what you do in your home or what sexual preference you might have

Yes.. and again I am guessing most people do not want to know why, again NON of our business.

I don't care what you do, but I don't think most need a public display on your sexual preference, straight, Gay, Bi, confused, or transitioning.

And..AGAIN this thread was at this point talking more in general then about one little he/she Transgender.
Got it, you made your point as elequantly as you're obviously able to... thank you for your thoughtful insight...
KEEP IT TO YOURSELF GAYS, STRAIGHTS, BI'S, and FREAKS!

Pretty f'ing disgusting!
You are not understanding what I said, the minority of the gay community[the protesting trouble makers] are embarrassing the majority of the gay community.

You don't know any gay people, do you? I think you're just saying that the behavior is embarrassing for YOU.
Maybe he/she is Gay and not feeling a reason to advertise to the world? Maybe he/she has some class and keeps her sexual private life .. PRIVATE!

Maybe he/she is Gay and not feeling a reason to advertise to the world? Maybe he/she has some class and keeps her sexual private life .. PRIVATE!

I hope you keep your heterosexuality to yourself and not advertise it to the world. Heterosexuals are always introducing their spouses, holding hands, calling each other pet names, kissing, even an occasional ass grab. All in public! Have some class!

Back