Oceanside is open.

Beautiful Saturday in O-side. Beautiful soccer? Not so much. Thank you Surf Cup Sports and all the clubs that participated despite all the case hype. You don't need one size fits all lockdowns to run a non-super spreader event.

Is SoCal complex in Oceanside a privately owned property? How are clubs getting weekend permits there?
No. Last I checked, private company runs the property for the City of Oceanside. That private company 25% owned by Surf founder. Surf Cup Sports, not Club, leases the Oceanside property. Clubs don't need "permits". Probably just an invite from Surf the Club via Surf Cup Sports.

Beautiful Saturday in O-side. Beautiful soccer? Not so much. Thank you Surf Cup Sports and all the clubs that participated despite all the case hype. You don't need one size fits all lockdowns to run a non-super spreader event.
Might want to mention what they do so other places can copy their precautions.

They Listen to the Science.

The denialism here is off the charts. The entire state of CA is closing down because transmissions and covid deaths are skyrocketing due to their denialism. Even the city of Phoenix has said no go to a soccer tournament, and that is saying something. All of this is being driven by real science about how covid is spread and based on the recommendations of epidemiologists, hospitals and ICU doctors, yet we’ve still got idiots claiming we should have big soccer tournaments in Oceanside. They claim these decisions are political, although denying people their livelihoods serves no positive political purpose and, in fact, is resulting in (an albeit ridiculous) recall campaign when there otherwise would be none. They claim that science says kids can’t transmit it, but are so stupid they can’t comprehend that these kids don’t magically appear at the field at the whistle and then teleport back to their houses right after, and that there are virtually always more dumbs**t parents at games than players. They can’t comprehend that there is a low risk of transmission for virtually any individual interaction, but that when you add up a lot of people having a lot of individual “low risk” interactions, the overall risk of spread is high. They simply cannot comprehend that the reason for restricting soccer tournaments and other things is to reduce the number of any interactions which, in turn, reduces spread. They also can’t see past themselves as to what is important to society and require exceptions to be made, and that kiddie sports is not one of them.

The complete lack of brainpower is astounding. The Internet has truly enabled the idiocracy. When once dumb people understood they were dumb and therefore avoided saying stupid things other than with a handful of fellow idiots at church and klan meetings, now they can say even stupider things and find validation regardless of how irrational the thoughts coming out of their pea-sized brains. A pizza parlor with a tunnel to the white house to trafficking children? Makes a lot of sense and Qanon says it’s true! ICUs are typically this full the same time of year? Look there are 10 anonymous people in Parler saying it so it must be true also.

The denialism here is off the charts. The entire state of CA is closing down because transmissions and covid deaths are skyrocketing due to their denialism. Even the city of Phoenix has said no go to a soccer tournament, and that is saying something. All of this is being driven by real science about how covid is spread and based on the recommendations of epidemiologists, hospitals and ICU doctors, yet we’ve still got idiots claiming we should have big soccer tournaments in Oceanside. They claim these decisions are political, although denying people their livelihoods serves no positive political purpose and, in fact, is resulting in (an albeit ridiculous) recall campaign when there otherwise would be none. They claim that science says kids can’t transmit it, but are so stupid they can’t comprehend that these kids don’t magically appear at the field at the whistle and then teleport back to their houses right after, and that there are virtually always more dumbs**t parents at games than players. They can’t comprehend that there is a low risk of transmission for virtually any individual interaction, but that when you add up a lot of people having a lot of individual “low risk” interactions, the overall risk of spread is high. They simply cannot comprehend that the reason for restricting soccer tournaments and other things is to reduce the number of any interactions which, in turn, reduces spread. They also can’t see past themselves as to what is important to society and require exceptions to be made, and that kiddie sports is not one of them.

The complete lack of brainpower is astounding. The Internet has truly enabled the idiocracy. When once dumb people understood they were dumb and therefore avoided saying stupid things other than with a handful of fellow idiots at church and klan meetings, now they can say even stupider things and find validation regardless of how irrational the thoughts coming out of their pea-sized brains. A pizza parlor with a tunnel to the white house to trafficking children? Makes a lot of sense and Qanon says it’s true! ICUs are typically this full the same time of year? Look there are 10 anonymous people in Parler saying it so it must be true also.
The recall effort is largely due to Newsom’s hypocrisy of dining indoors, with multiple households, and without a mask in the middle of the worst pandemic in 100 years. Get your facts straight dumb shit.

Which current exceptions do you disagree with?

The recall effort is largely due to Newsom’s hypocrisy of dining indoors, with multiple households, and without a mask in the middle of the worst pandemic in 100 years. Get your facts straight dumb shit.

Of all the things I said in my post, that’s what you latch onto? Of course it is, since you have nothing to say on the merits. And even then, you are wrong. You whiny sycophants started your snowflaky recall efforts long before his yummy dinner. Regardless, his epic epicurian eating experience doesn’t rationalize having a kiddie soccer tournament with 10s of thousands of people. So whiny.

Of all the things I said in my post, that’s what you latch onto? Of course it is, since you have nothing to say on the merits. And even then, you are wrong. You whiny sycophants started your snowflaky recall efforts long before his yummy dinner. Regardless, his epic epicurian eating experience doesn’t rationalize having a kiddie soccer tournament with 10s of thousands of people. So whiny.
There’s been more than 1 recall effort. This particular recall effort gained steam after his dinner party.

There’s been more than 1 recall effort. This particular recall effort gained steam after his dinner party.

Having dinner sounds like a great reason to recall a governor, since it is a distraction from the real reason, which is that you’re upset he won’t let you and your friends kill as many people as you want so your little princesses can play their kiddie sport.

Having dinner sounds like a great reason to recall a governor, since it is a distraction from the real reason, which is that you’re upset he won’t let you and your friends kill as many people as you want so your little princesses can play their kiddie sport.
When was the last time I complained about not being able to play? I never complained. As a matter of fact, I told my fellow Patriotic and Freedom Loving Americans to stop complaining. I dare you to find a quote of me complaining. By the way, my invitation to you is still on to come watch our kids play, front row. We can have a beer afterwards.

It’s called HYPOCRISY

So it's okay that he, his best friend's wife and a dozen lobbyists kill as many people as they want?

So it's okay that he, his best friend's wife and a dozen lobbyists kill as many people as they want?

So whiny. He went to dinner once in 10 months, so you should be able to have a kiddie soccer tournament with 10s of thousands of people. And you’d be perfectly happy if the person you want to replace him goes to as many dinners as he wants. You’re not upset he had dinner. You won’t even argue that it’s unsafe. You can’t even legitimately argue that a kiddie soccer tournament with 10s of thousands of people isn’t a terrible idea. You just want to be able to kill as many people as you want using his dinner as an excuse to do it. That’s some weak bearnaise.

Maybe if there was something of merit in your post to note, it would get noted. I mean, finding merit in your posts is as difficult as finding scientific evidence that Youth Outdoor Sports or Outdoor Dining has contributed in any significance to the spread of C19.

You never did say how that trip to NYC went. Did you end up canceling for the greater good?

EOTL you are something else. Snowflake, kiddie soccer, racist, let me see what other term have you floated into your posts in an effort to ridicule those who use this site to discuss soccer or their desire to see youth sports return. You so easily write your post from information you read of get from mainstream media in an effort to make you sound credible. You try to insult parents who want nothing more than to see their kids return to play a sport they so love and at which many play at very high level. The majority of us on this site, whole heartedly support the re-opening of youth sports not just because we want to see our kids play but because it can be done safely and would have such a profound impact on the lives of our youth-many of which will go on to become CEO's, lawyers, doctors and for some professional athletes. Yet, you sit behind your computer posting information that we all have and will likely continue to hear because you are a follower of the BS politics we all have to live with. I guess you like pounding your chest after you hit your post reply button when you respond on this kitte soccer site. And yes, recall of the governor is in order. Newsom and his team have failed and are continuing to fail our youth, schools, businesses and what use to be the best state in the US.

Well you can pile on a lot on good ole Gavi; $700 billion in debt; an energy crisis beyond belief; paying off the Chinese to name a few besides his complete ineptness managing Covid.

So whiny. He went to dinner once in 10 months, so you should be able to have a kiddie soccer tournament with 10s of thousands of people. And you’d be perfectly happy if the person you want to replace him goes to as many dinners as he wants. You’re not upset he had dinner. You won’t even argue that it’s unsafe. You can’t even legitimately argue that a kiddie soccer tournament with 10s of thousands of people isn’t a terrible idea. You just want to be able to kill as many people as you want using his dinner as an excuse to do it. That’s some weak bearnaise.

No, he got caught once. And his Aunt got caught once. I want to replace him because he's a hypocritical piece of human shit that banged his best friend's wife, blamed it on alcohol, pulled the restaurant bullshit with a glass of wine in front of both alcoholics and is just an otherwise shitty human being that thinks his own rules don't apply to him.

Don't talk to me about being whiny. You've got more than 100 posts here whining about parents with soccer players.

Back