Oceanside is open.

I heard they were having a protest down in Del Mar a few weeks. Or was it in Encinitas? "Poway, where is Poway." "La Mesa" I hear area 51 is having a huge protest this weekend. I might go down and check it all out.
Your sounding like Smacksaw Lee Hamilton

Strikers girls ECNL and ECNLR teams have both visited Oceanside in the past few weeks, along with another half dozen or more clubs.
Past few months risks have been negligible and state was doing pretty well, so I don't have a problem with scrimmages in past. However, can we all agree that any teams/clubs scrimmaging in Cali now with a clear and dramatic case count going up (I can't believe some of the long lines at testing facilities) are completely selfish and doing it without the best interests of their youth or our collective good in mind?

Keep practicing, just end the scrimmages people. Maybe only for the next two months? Your Messi's will not regress into MLS players. Make the right decision if your club refuses to do so. Have courage and show your kids what it means to value more than recreational sports.

Past few months risks have been negligible and state was doing pretty well, so I don't have a problem with scrimmages in past. However, can we all agree that any teams/clubs scrimmaging in Cali now with a clear and dramatic case count going up (I can't believe some of the long lines at testing facilities) are completely selfish and doing it without the best interests of their youth or our collective good in mind?

Keep practicing, just end the scrimmages people. Maybe only for the next two months? Your Messi's will not regress into MLS players. Make the right decision if your club refuses to do so. Have courage and show your kids what it means to value more than recreational sports.
OK, please explain the spikes in the county of Los Angeles. Since no scrimmages or games have been allowed to be played. Youth sports is not the spreader events.

OK, please explain the spikes in the county of Los Angeles. Since no scrimmages or games have been allowed to be played. Youth sports is not the spreader events.
I agree. It’s not the kids playing that’s spreading it. It’s really family gatherings, restaurants, gyms, and I still think it’s all those people crammed at a Home Depot, Costco, and other retailers that are packed on the weekends.

No we cannot agree. We have not had contact sports in california in over 6 months and it still spreads. Children’s sports are not the reason COVID spreads. Open youth sports back up now. We are going to be paying for all these side issues (lack of educating, lack of sports, isolation long after this virus is gone. Stop punishing kids and for Fu** sake let them play!!

Pay attention. We are done. If you have an issue with me responding, tell D.

No we cannot agree. We have not had contact sports in california in over 6 months and it still spreads. Children’s sports are not the reason COVID spreads. Open youth sports back up now. We are going to be paying for all these side issues (lack of educating, lack of sports, isolation long after this virus is gone. Stop punishing kids and for Fu** sake let them play!!
Take this somewhere else.

Stop it. Go there. And kept it there

I thought there was suppose to be no more COVID talk in the soccer forums? I for one am happy to adhere to the rules, but they should apply equally to everyone.....

I don’t recall the no Covid talk mandate from Dominic’s post (forgive mr if I’m wrong, it’s lateI, I believe it was no politics and as the threads in that forum were political they were removed.

I don’t recall the no Covid talk mandate from Dominic’s post (forgive mr if I’m wrong, it’s lateI, I believe it was no politics and as the threads in that forum were political they were removed.

Lol, as a result of removing that forum I’m back to bronze ranking.

I’ll correct myself. Re-read and Dominic clarified that Covid should be moved to off-topic as isseemingly always devolves into politics.

I’d venture to guess that discussion would be tolerated if we could self moderate and not engage in the manner that was previously exhibited.

I appreciated the information shared and analysis provided, personal attacks and politics aside. Could a separate COVID-19 forum be exempt from the no-covid discussion requirement, but not relegated to off-topic?

I’ll correct myself. Re-read and Dominic clarified that Covid should be moved to off-topic as isseemingly always devolves into politics.

I’d venture to guess that discussion would be tolerated if we could self moderate and not engage in the manner that was previously exhibited.

I appreciated the information shared and analysis provided, personal attacks and politics aside. Could a separate COVID-19 forum be exempt from the no-covid discussion requirement, but not relegated to off-topic?
There was a covid forum to discuss soccer + covid. He deleted it.

That freed up a lot of disk space (to put it in computer sciencey terms).
Have do you open up your home to your neighbors from El Cajon Espola? I will be looking for you to share pictures of all the homeless your helping. I want you to share one of your rooms with a complete stranger from the poorest area in SD. If you can share your "helping other stories" and "I truly love all my neighbors, regardless of skin color" then I will give you mad respect. In fact, that goes for all of you. My 8 figure pal just gave me his beach pad for free. You see how this works? He was born into millions. He has known me since we were 5. We dont see eye to eye on many things, but I'm hitting him hard on his rich life he was born into. He has no clue on -$100 in da bank. He has only seen over $10,000,000+ his whole life. Now he's learning how to share and I'm so proud of him. My pal Bruno knows a dad who lost everything in south central. He is staying tonight, for free. That right there is practicing what you preach. Love all your neighbors. Were a team Espola. Time to practice what you preach bro.

Back