Oceanside is open.

They will change like the goal posts being moved what he signed off on is the classification (low, medium, high) of the different sports + tiers (1-4)

CIF football in Socal for Dec is now all but dead and the season likely lost since its high risk and all the countries are purple now anyway.

Tennis, golf, swimming, x-county are low risk and might be the first to be allowed once a country is allowed or in the less restrictive tier (red) #2

Soccer like baseball and basketball is moderate and I'm guessing will be allowed when a country is in the orange #3 (moderate) tier.

Purple (#1) widespread nothing like schools
It's all about football in HS, so if football is not happening - nothing is happening

Whoa! Whoa! Don’t drag Strikers into this! They are one of the few clubs following the rules. Definitely do a fact check prior to naming teams.
Strikers just like everyone else doing it right as a club while their coaches setting up scrimmages in local parks....but it's on them of course. As an organization, Strikers has no control of what their coaches doing with their teams. Heard same from Blues btw......

At least the ‘04 ECNL team has scrimmages Surf ECNL in preparation for the Phoenix Showcase. They aren’t the only Club to have made the trip to SD to scrimmage Surf. Good in anyone for finding ways to play. I hope that the uLittles tournaments being held in OC don’t get shut down.

To all you Snitches & Bitches. Instead of outing little girls playing a little soccer, use your energy going after your pals in Sacramento. My God, this is bull dung folks. Please, stop snitching you losers. Get a life and go after the real leaders of all this hell on us. Division, snitches everywhere, losers, control freaks and HYPOCRITES!!!!

California authorities insist people stay home -- meanwhile they're escaping to lavish getaway in Hawaii

California lawmakers are reportedly descending on a week-long policy conference in Hawaii as the Golden State urges its citizens to refrain from travel and indoor gatherings.
According to the San Francisco Chronicle, the Independent Voter Project (IVP), which is hosting the conference, declined to name the fewer than 20 lawmakers, who collectively came from California, Texas, and Washington.

The conference is taking place at the Fairmont Kea Lani in Maui, where rooms reportedly run $600 and over per night, with policy discussions and "schmoozing" with corporate sponsors, the Chronicle said Monday. Its website says the event is four days long and the purpose "is to provide a setting, away from the Capitol, for elected officials and a diverse group of industry experts to consider policy matters in a nonpartisan manner."

We can;t leave, our kids can;t play and go to school and these lucky ones from California get to stay in $600 a night BS!!!! I know people who could use $600 to buy some food. Actually, you could help two families with food but no, selfish ones need a nice get away to to get away from hell. These are the biggest losers and hypocrites around. Wake up fools. I know you're afraid and dont want to lose what you worked hard for, but you will lose it all with this mess. Some of you are big wimps!!! Big _________________________________some of you are.

Hence the quotes on "right way." It's dumb to drive 2.5 hours, stay in a hotel, etc when you can just drive to a park locally and play.

At the same time, I don't think Surf, Strikers and others are doing things right and quite honestly risk ruining it for the rest of us.

I really wish they'd say you can play, no tournaments, no out of state travel or games against out of state teams. Mandate only two family members per player in attendance, masks all the time, games spread out so the next game isn't crowding the field area while you are still playing. I think almost all of us would be ok with that and the risk would be minimal. Surf Cup, Nomads, Yuma etc in AZ is dangerous for those of us staying in CA for when those families come back.
How many Pats players did you lose after GDA blew up? Seriously, how many?

How many Pats players did you lose after GDA blew up? Seriously, how many?

1. I didn't lose any Pats players because my kid isn't at Pats.
2. My kid isn't a DD.
3. You are on here at all hours. I seriously want to know if you have a job. Does your wife (?) talk to you? It's amazing how often you are on here posting.
4. Snitches??? LOL.

Whoa! Whoa! Don’t drag Strikers into this! They are one of the few clubs following the rules. Definitely do a fact check prior to naming teams.

Strikers teams were playing Surf teams this weekend according to my friend whose kid is on Surf.

1. I didn't lose any Pats players because my kid isn't at Pats.
2. My kid isn't a DD.
3. You are on here at all hours. I seriously want to know if you have a job. Does your wife (?) talk to you? It's amazing how often you are on here posting.
4. Snitches??? LOL.
I used to sell Restaurant Equipment. That job is toast. I also used to help Restaurant owners with their marketing. I can;t get a meeting with any of them in the last 9 months. I need a job bro.

Strikers teams were playing Surf teams this weekend according to my friend whose kid is on Surf.
I have kids at strikers -- 2 separate ones--and I can assure you there have been no scrimmages for our teams. Both clubs/coaches are very strict with the protocols. But if there were I would gladly drive them. This is all BS.

I have kids at strikers -- 2 separate ones--and I can assure you there have been no scrimmages for our teams. Both clubs/coaches are very strict with the protocols. But if there were I would gladly drive them. This is all BS.
Some friend Pat and the Pats has.

Friend: Hey Pat, we just scrimmaged __________________ at ______________________________. It was great to see the kids play.

Pat: Oh, how cool is that. I'm so happy for the little girls to get out and have some exercise. ((Pats true feelings was all jealous. So Pat does what all jealous people do))

Friend ((Please keep this on the down low, cool Pat?))

Pat: You have my word!!!

My thoughts exactly! Strikers have been super strict about the whole Covid situation. The ECNL team haven’t even been able too start season like other clubs have. If coaches are having one off small scrimmages at parks, that’s definitely not a common practice or allowed within club.

It's all about football in HS, so if football is not happening - nothing is happening

Well they did close up their office yesterday not sure how they could afford to stay open with no football revenue no advertising revenue I guess that govt loan only last so long? If they got one?

Some sports will play maybe without CIF, will the privates figure something out?

Some friend Pat and the Pats has.

Friend: Hey Pat, we just scrimmaged __________________ at ______________________________. It was great to see the kids play.

Pat: Oh, how cool is that. I'm so happy for the little girls to get out and have some exercise. ((Pats true feelings was all jealous. So Pat does what all jealous people do))

Friend ((Please keep this on the down low, cool Pat?))

Pat: You have my word!!!

Just about every single club we know has been playing scrimmages at the places that are private or open and the operators know this. The distant park deals without refs is also going on weekly.

Signaling or pointing out one club or the other is silly. There are exceptions such as MLS clubs but the rule is just any every club has been scrimmaging in one form or the other locally or in places that don't care about that. Maybe some teams within a club are not but as a whole it's going down every weekend at multiply complexs now.

Back