National Cup - 03/14U

It doesn't surprise me because it shows the way and the style your team plays. Sit back and defend all game and hope you get to PKs. Your overall record this year shows your not a high scoring team.
Wow; arrogant, judgmental and small minded. You're a triple threat who chooses to demean children. Shame on you.

Wow; arrogant, judgmental and small minded. You're a triple threat who chooses to demean children. Shame on you.

Did I say anything about the players? or did I say "the style of play"

Keep drinking that "Blues" kool-aid while your coach sits on the side line on her phone.

So I just started watching
The difference between what the parents are saying "great job too" and what the i.e. Surf coach and carl are saying is amazing.
Required watching for all parents.
I love this i.e. Surf coaches commentary

The difference between what the parents are saying "great job too" and what the i.e. Surf coach and carl are saying is amazing.
very true

Roland Sandquist, I.E. Surf, has been that coach ever since he was at Arsenal with the Kooimans. Not too popular with the parents, if you're looking to be friends with the coach, because he keeps it professional and strictly about coaching the kids.

Several times throughout the game you could hear him teaching and talking about seeing the game develop not only for the players on the ball, but off of it as well. In my opinion he has always been an underrated coach. He's coached the olders at Arsenal and Platinum / IE Surf for years now and next season will get a crack with the youngers. I know he's taking one of the 05 teams at IE Surf and perhaps another younger squad as well.

Congrats LAGSD, the girls looked great!
Congrats LAGSD on winning National Cup, what a great accomplishment, and good luck this summer! I thought #7, #17, and #4 anchored their offense and were fun to watch their domination on the field. Watching the game I am not a fan of either Team's style aka "kickball". I wanted to see the Team's build up from the back and use their midfield up to the forwards and connect more than 2 passes (Passing the Ball on the GROUND and not always in the air for a 50/50 ball), but that seemed to rarely happen. I actually thought the 04/05 National Cup Championship games were a much better style of soccer and they played the ball on the ground and connected. Good luck to both Team's next season, what a great run this season!! Once again, only my opinion :)

Congrats LAGSD on winning National Cup, what a great accomplishment, and good luck this summer! I thought #7, #17, and #4 anchored their offense and were fun to watch their domination on the field. Watching the game I am not a fan of either Team's style aka "kickball". I wanted to see the Team's build up from the back and use their midfield up to the forwards and connect more than 2 passes (Passing the Ball on the GROUND and not always in the air for a 50/50 ball), but that seemed to rarely happen. I actually thought the 04/05 National Cup Championship games were a much better style of soccer and they played the ball on the ground and connected. Good luck to both Team's next season, what a great run this season!! Once again, only my opinion :)

Games tend to devolve when desperattion set in. You should have seen these two teams when they met up during the season. No kick ball at all. Finished 1-2 in CSL gold. Good games each one. As far as 04/05 age group observations, you can take that to the forum where it belongs. Not an opinion. Just a fact.

When they lost or their predictions fell it's kickball. When they get cut or released they coaching is bad at the former club. 13 and 14 year old girls playing in national cup finals back to back games and people have them under microscopes. Who cheers against girls when the world is really cruel to them already. Style of play isn't the girls fault at this age. $10 parking got you thinking you are watching professionals. Stalkers and Haters oh my. ;)

#4 had THAT GO GO..jets

Back