National Cup - 03/14U

BH ;) (lol I look the initials) ran a great session. I always try to 'Ear Hustle' but I couldn't over all the laughter.

BH is the only Lady Coach left in the hustle

BH is the only Coach that can look at her players and say 'Sisters Let's Go' at an All Sisters club, that is start running

BH doesn't have an accent

BH has both her team and her sideline Poplocking on the same beat ;)

How Purdy are those Wildflowers on the way to Galway Downs?

Good Luck to the other 3 teams and drive safe.

BH ;) (lol I look the initials) ran a great session. I always try to 'Ear Hustle' but I couldn't over all the laughter.

BH is the only Coach that can look at her players and say 'Sisters Let's Go' at an All Sisters club, that is start running

I am excited to see if RD can win it all. Great developmental Coach and a Coach makes all the difference in the world in tight games! He has developed these players into the next chapter of new and exciting soccer next season and how sweet it would be if they win it all!! Good luck to all of the dd's this weekend! It will be exciting to catch the games and root everyone on! May the best team & Coach this weekend win!!

Are you talking about Brandi?
As in Brandon holley?

I must say this year through all the NC games, I never saw a single player give up. Every player gave it their all and played with heart. As always their were a few lucky and unlucky shots, and of coarse a couple refs who didn't know the game. But for the most part these are all good teams, playing at a high level and should be proud of their achievement. I know this weekend there will be a leader and NC champion determined. But from where I stand, all the girls who gave it their best shot and played with heart are Leaders and Champions in Life.

Hey but if you want to discuss BH or Wildflowers get at me because IE SURF and Blues Holley 03 have a table reserved at Galway Downs Saturday between 11 and whatever. I will be there cheering on all the dds and the Coaches that got them there. Hope it's clear now
I am going to be cheering for I.E. Surf on the sidelines! Always gotta root for the underdog! Let's do this I.E. Surf!! Don't take it to PK's, just saying....... :)

Hey but if you want to discuss BH or Wildflowers get at me because IE SURF and Blues Holley 03 have a table reserved at Galway Downs Saturday between 11 and whatever. I will be there cheering on all the dds and the Coaches that got them there. Hope it's clear now

Are all 17 of BH defenders fit to play?

I am going to be cheering for I.E. Surf on the sidelines! Always gotta root for the underdog! Let's do this I.E. Surf!! Don't take it to PK's, just saying....... :)
Being the underdog can be beneficial. It means that your opponent underestimates you. Best of luck to all. Win lose or draw- it's been a great ride.

Being the underdog can be beneficial. It means that your opponent underestimates you. Best of luck to all. Win lose or draw- it's been a great ride.
Hold up Rev234 you know you aren't a underdog get out of here. On paper we are the underdog because of the seeding. Nice try though lol. BTW the ride is just beginning for you and your dd. Good luck

Hold up Rev234 you know you aren't a underdog get out of here. On paper we are the underdog because of the seeding. Nice try though lol. BTW the ride is just beginning for you and your dd. Good luck
I think by this point we are all on level ground. Nothing but respect for all the young ladies out there putting in work.

Goodness so very sensitive :) sorry I touched a nerve

Good luck to the four remaining teams tomorrow.

Do us a favor.....please update this site with scores. CalSouth is painfully slow from their site.

No nerve touched. I had that nerve removed after the last two rounds that ended in PK's. Lol me sensitive I will take that as a compliment. :)

By the way we all get to watch! Go on Cal south it's being live streamed! And please no PKS!!!!
Good luck everyone sounds like it's going to be a great game

Back