GIRLS DAII

You know nothing about me or my player. If you did you would realize how wrong you are tool. I noticed that you still haven't called. Small penis getting in your way? Or is it fear....
Rotflmao! You're hilarious but admire the spunk in you.

High hopes!

You have my number. Show me how macho you really are amigo...

You are pretty dumb so I GUARANTEE you would have a very bad surprise waiting for you...
Chola-chick.jpg

I agree that if what you described was happening it would work out that way. But it isn't as far as I know. Many players are shifting clubs up here. Very successful teams are falling apart. Both Eagles and Real have new coaches assigned to their DP teams at least for 01's and both are great coaches. And these coaches are attracting players including ECNL players that want to still play High School. At both clubs most of the 02 ECNL teams are turning into the 02 DP teams. I don't think you will see many of the EGSL players making the DP teams. Instead they will stay in CSL or Tier 1. Also I think you will see that the addition of the LAPFC DA and DP teams will lower the quality of the other teams in the San Gabriel Valley as both those teams acquire players from that area.
SimiS I agree that LAPFC is the big winner in the area with GDA. Now they have a platform that puts them on par with Eagles and RSC. Now they have to execute and who knows if that will work. CZ is not too shabby in that area so we will see.

I think you really just want attention. Going around all over the forum pressing dumb on all my posts.

I'll be at the Man City Cup for anyone feeling froggy.

Where is that and what team and I will be there to leap? You can PM if you like. I promise that I'm feeling froggy.

@NoGoal, @MAP, @SIMONMAGUS

I dont think you all are making wise choices. You are (assuming) adults so you do your own thing but really, you need to think about the direction this is going and probably take a step or two back and just chill. Just saying.

I hear you. This one is in my backyard though so I am curious about the great @SIMONMAGUS and I can more than handle myself..... And I have good friends at OPD.

Back