GIRLS DAII

The analogy made of Spain vs. England was a comparison of size and speed vs technical and tactical players. Had nothing to do with women. Nice spin though.

Indie Cowie. You're talking about freestyle skills. Yes, anyone male and female both can possess those skills. Real masters too. Sean Garnier one of my favourites incredible really. Bas van Velzen with his amazing free- kicks better than Ronaldo some may argue. But there's a huge difference, that professionals implement their skills in actual games while others can't. Again your argument here is irrelevant.

My team is Real Madrid. They're called Galacticos for a reason, and come with the highest price tags for their god- like talents. But again, youre misinterpreting their success over Barca with athleticism. At these stages it more about tactics and coaching than anything else. They're both equally skilled or just about.

You've been invited to debate this subject on my previous post. Click on the the link to share your expertise with the rest of us.

Haven't you guys learned that its impossible to have a conversation about soccer with anyone who is a Real Madrid Fan. Once they say they root for Madrid just drop and shake your head and walk away... #BarcaBarcaBarca

Maybe it is best to close this thread (DAII) but continue some constructive conversations under a new one and call it ....I don't DA reserve?

You apologize to forum readers, yet you can't post a sincere apology for your disgusting posts about women and special needs children.

My bad, Desert Hound might be a male.
Did I miss something? Someone was asking? Male. If you are curious as to which state...AZ ;)

You apologize to forum readers, yet you can't post a sincere apology for your disgusting posts about women and special needs children.

1f0e1a7718fae2426f2d2539f054eec4.jpg

lulz!

No really what's with all the sensitivity? Simon pwned your ass in the argument so you desperately resort to ad hominem attacks?

If you felt a certain way beforehand why even bother to debate?

Now we know 2 things about you.

You know shit about soccer...

and you're an overly- sensitive POS!

No really what's with all the sensitivity? Simon pwned your ass in the argument so you desperately resort to ad hominem attacks?

Some advice at least change your writing style. Not so Macho of you to use another alias.

It is the same guy! Both have used that "ad hominem attack" language. Too funny. He has a lot of time on his hands.

It is the same guy! Both have used that "ad hominem attack" language. Too funny. He has a lot of time on his hands.
The funny is these clowns have yet to refute any of my arguments. Especially you, all you've managed to do thus far is utilize the ratings box and retard the forum even more.

Can I ask a relevant question actually regarding to DA2

WHY?

Why would you choose to play DA2? Is the coaching supposed to be better quality? Is it a "reserve" or "alternative" team that can be called up to the Academy team on moments notice?

Why choose DA2 at a club like LA Premier, Legends, Pats, when I could have my daughter play for a ECNL team at Slammers, Blues, or even Arsenal.

What has sold the parents who have joined the DA2 to leave their teams and join this program?

Its my curiosity to this thread, not the bickering between everyone else.

Well.... I think we can close this thread down now. Completely hijacked and taken to the dumpster.
I agree! How did we get here with this Jackass? Kinda strange that he (Simon)doesn't have a girl in soccer, but he's trolling the girls forum, don't you think?
Do I need to ask the original question to get back on track?

GIRLS DAII
So, what is the latest? Anyone in the know that can share any developments on this topic? Just curious.

Back