GIRLS DAII

Simisoccer, I suspect the second teams for those clubs will be no better or worse than they are today. In that region in the older age group the two top Non-ECNL teams are from "independent" smaller clubs.

I am curious on what your view as these top 2 teams?

They beat them at running and muscling them out sure, but not as a cohesive team; Think of Barcelona's La Masia. Big strong Kick and Chase U-little teams trump over technical players at early stages of development but that is just short-term success.

I can go on and on but unfortunately for us you are unwilling to debate and enlighten with your expertise.
Your prior post comparing the Spainish NT vs England NT has no weight proving men are more skilled than women, because you are comparing Men vs men.....and not women vs men. Refer to testosterone vs estrogen.

As for based in pure soccer skills, no running, shoting or cutting. As I posted Indie Cowie has won soccer freestyle skills contests over men.
http://m.bbc.com/sport/get-inspired/27870007

Let's pump a year of daily estrogen into those U15 DA Boys and testosterone into the US WNT. I wil beat you those U15 boys DA team do not win.

Technical and tactical abilities wins out. Ask Real Madrid who has proven being more athletic compared to Barcelona has still won them their recent share of La Liga and UEFA crowns.

They beat them at running and muscling them out sure, but not as a cohesive team; Think of Barcelona's La Masia. Big strong Kick and Chase U-little teams trump over technical players at early stages of development but that is just short-term success.

I can go on and on but unfortunately for us you are unwilling to debate and enlighten with your expertise.
I understand you can't help yourself that you are ignorant. So, I have attached a linked to educate yourself. If you can comprehend and apply what is being explained. The article does explain why Indi Cowie can compete and beat men in a soccer skills freestyle challenge. Proving women are just as skilled as men in soccer.

Give it a try and good luck comprehending. God knows you'll need it.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/286883-muscular-endurance-men-vs-women/

I understand you can't help yourself that you are ignorant. So, I have attached a linked to educate yourself. If you can comprehend and apply what is being explained. The article does explain why Indi Cowie can compete and beat men in a soccer skills freestyle challenge. Proving women are just as skilled as men in soccer.

Give it a try and good luck comprehending. God knows you'll need it.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/286883-muscular-endurance-men-vs-women/
Here is the correct link
http://www.livestrong.com/article/347443-athletic-differences-between-men-women/

Your prior post comparing the Spainish NT vs England NT has no weight proving men are more skilled than women, because you are comparing Men vs men.....and not women vs men. Refer to testosterone vs estrogen.

As for based in pure soccer skills, no running, shoting or cutting. As I posted Indie Cowie has won soccer freestyle skills contests over men.
http://m.bbc.com/sport/get-inspired/27870007

Let's pump a year of daily estrogen into those U15 DA Boys and testosterone into the US WNT. I wil beat you those U15 boys DA team do not win.

Technical and tactical abilities wins out. Ask Real Madrid who has proven being more athletic compared to Barcelona has still won them their recent share of La Liga and UEFA crowns.
The analogy made of Spain vs. England was a comparison of size and speed vs technical and tactical players. Had nothing to do with women. Nice spin though.

Indie Cowie. You're talking about freestyle skills. Yes, anyone male and female both can possess those skills. Real masters too. Sean Garnier one of my favourites incredible really. Bas van Velzen with his amazing free- kicks better than Ronaldo some may argue. But there's a huge difference, that professionals implement their skills in actual games while others can't. Again your argument here is irrelevant.

My team is Real Madrid. They're called Galacticos for a reason, and come with the highest price tags for their god- like talents. But again, youre misinterpreting their success over Barca with athleticism. At these stages it more about tactics and coaching than anything else. They're both equally skilled or just about.

You've been invited to debate this subject on my previous post. Click on the the link to share your expertise with the rest of us.

The analogy made of Spain vs. England was a comparison of size and speed vs technical and tactical players. Had nothing to do with women. Nice spin though.

Indie Cowie. You're talking about freestyle skills. Yes, anyone male and female both can possess those skills. Real masters too. Sean Garnier one of my favourites incredible really. Bas van Velzen with his amazing free- kicks better than Ronaldo some may argue. But there's a huge difference, that professionals implement their skills in actual games while others can't. Again your argument here is irrelevant.

My team is Real Madrid. They're called Galacticos for a reason, and come with the highest price tags for their god- like talents. But again, youre misinterpreting their success over Barca with athleticism. At these stages it more about tactics and coaching than anything else. They're both equally skilled or just about.

You've been invited to debate this subject on my previous post. Click on the the link to share your expertise with the rest of us.

I've wasted enough time with you. Especially, since you can't comprehend the physical and biological differences between a male and female. You can't argue with science, unless it's about heaven and hell.

Also, thanks for agreeing women are equal to their male counterparts in soccer skills, not running, shooting, jumping, soccer skills which includes freestyle. Not much different than executing a Mathews, La Croqueta, Rivaldo, etc skill move on the pitch.

Now let's discuss you and your demons. This is an intervention of sorts. I highly recommend instead of training ulittle boys soccer in the hispanic league. Try volunteering your time at a facility that houses children with disabilities. I'm hoping you might be able to develop empathy.

I've wasted enough time with you. Especially, since you can't comprehend the physical and biological differences between a male and female. You can't argue with science, unless it's about heaven and hell.

Also, thanks for agreeing women are equal to their male counterparts in soccer skills, not running, shooting, jumping, soccer skills which includes freestyle. Not much different than executing a Mathews, La Croqueta, Rivaldo, etc skill move on the pitch.

Now let's discuss you and your demons. This is an intervention of sorts. I highly recommend instead of training ulittle boys soccer in the hispanic league. Try volunteering your time at a facility that houses children with disabilities. I'm hoping you might be able to develop empathy.
The initial argument was not that women are incapable of performing such skills on the pitch- Marta can attest to such capabilities.

Trying to spin it again huh?

The argument was that USWNT/College don't possess or are unable to execute them, definitely not vs boys U- 15 academy.

Skillwise boys are better than girls, and in this case more skilled than USWNT. Apples and Oranges.

http://www.socalsoccer.com/threads/uswnt-lose-to-boys-u-15.3006/

But stop running. Come join us in this thread.

The initial argument was not that women are incapable of performing such skills on the pitch- Marta can attest to such capabilities.

Trying to spin it again huh?

The argument was that USWNT/College don't possess or are unable to execute them, definitely not vs boys U- 15 academy.

Skillwise boys are better than girls, and in this case more skilled than USWNT. Apples and Oranges.

http://www.socalsoccer.com/threads/uswnt-lose-to-boys-u-15.3006/

But stop running. Come join us in this thread.
I will pass, unless you post a sincere apology for your rude and disgusting post about individuals with mental disabilities. For the record, I don't have a kid with a disability, but I do have clients that do and I can empathize. I see how much they love and care for their children.

I will pass, unless you post a sincere apology for your rude and disgusting post about individuals with mental disabilities. For the record, I don't have a kid with a disability, but I do have clients that do and I can empathize. I see how much they love and care for their children.
I rest my case.

Stick to your College and Scholarship expertise, soccerwise you're completely inept.

You are pathetic, you can't even post a sincere aplogy, but it does prove what a truely POS human being you are!

Don't forget, this is the "man" who made a comment about a woman's weight on here a few weeks ago. Badmouthing women and children with special needs? Like I said before, I feel sorry for his children. This guy has zero class.

Don't forget, this is the "man" who made a comment about a woman's weight on here a few weeks ago. Badmouthing women and children with special needs? Like I said before, I feel sorry for his children. This guy has zero class.
Watch out! Here come the lil Charger cheerleader pom poms in hands ready to defend her man with the usual weak ad hominem attacks. smh.

Laughable!

I didn't know that, but I'm not surprised. He thinks he is the Macho Man.

I agree, if he is married with girls. I feel bad for his wife and his daughters.

Watch out! Here come the lil Charger cheerleader pom poms in hands ready to defend her man with the usual weak ad hominem attacks. smh.

Laughable!

You just wanted to show off your "word of the day" to impress us, didn't you? Accomplished, intelligent men don't run around insulting women and children, so it's too late for that.

Well.... I think we can close this thread down now. Completely hijacked and taken to the dumpster.
I agree. I don't know why we cannot keep the forum focused on basketball...I mean soccer. That after all why were are on these boards...right?

If you guys have personal differences...just go back and forth privately. There is a way to do that on these forums as well. It is tedious to have to scroll though the posts in a thread looking for something related to the thread and only seeing personal attacks back and forth.

Let us talk soccer!

Desert Hound and the rest of the viewers, I sincerely apologize for disrupting this thread. I tried to minimize the mud slinging by inviting him to the proper thread for further discussion but was unsuccessful.

"Soccer is a tactical game that doesn't rely on size but technical skills and vision. Much like the men's Spain international team vs. England.

But I rather not derail this thread any further than what you already have.

You can click the link if you'd like to proceed with your argument?"

I agree. I don't know why we cannot keep the forum focused on basketball...I mean soccer. That after all why were are on these boards...right?

If you guys have personal differences...just go back and forth privately. There is a way to do that on these forums as well. It is tedious to have to scroll though the posts in a thread looking for something related to the thread and only seeing personal attacks back and forth.

Let us talk soccer!

I agree, and if you need to use this forum to insult special needs children, then delete your account so the rest of us can engage like adults.

Desert Hound and the rest of the viewers, I sincerely apologize for disrupting this thread. I tried to minimize the mud slinging by inviting him to the proper thread for further discussion but was unsuccessful.

"Soccer is a tactical game that doesn't rely on size but technical skills and vision. Much like the men's Spain international team vs. England.

But I rather not derail this thread any further than what you already have.

You can click the link if you'd like to proceed with your argument?"
You apologize to forum readers, yet you can't post a sincere apology for your disgusting posts about women and special needs children.

My bad, Desert Hound might be a male.

Back