Essential Economics for Politicians

Why don’t we compare economic growth under Clinton and Obama administrations with Bush and Trump administrations? It’s like comparing me vs. you! Dems know far more how it’s done. You talk, we do.
Fries U! What a deal! 6 straight years of QE under Obama and the Tequila Crisis under Clinton which Newt had to sort out for slick willy and then Treasury Sec. Bob Rubin. You clowns crack me up.

Fries U! What a deal! 6 straight years of QE under Obama and the Tequila Crisis under Clinton which Newt had to sort out for slick willy and then Treasury Sec. Bob Rubin. You clowns crack me up.
Google does the economy do better during Dem or Rep admins, don't be afraid . . . and if you look hard enough you will find the spin you wanted too.

So you acknowledge that the economy grew more under Clinton and Obama than under Bush and Trump? You can argue why that happened, but it's simple. Democrats are better at finance. That's, for example, why I'm so much wealthier than you. I'm a Democrat.

So you acknowledge that the economy grew more under Clinton and Obama than under Bush and Trump? You can argue why that happened, but it's simple. Democrats are better at finance. That's, for example, why I'm so much wealthier than you. I'm a Democrat.
They keep waiting for the trickle down to get to them . . . it'll happen anytime now, then they'll all be rich!

Google does the economy do better during Dem or Rep admins, don't be afraid . . . and if you look hard enough you will find the spin you wanted too.
Not afraid at all. I just told you why google says they do better. You people like patting your Dumbocrats on the back for putting the country in debt like both Clinton and Obama did. All you have to do is look at Bootsie’ s cherry picking of the data. You people crack me up.

You Keynesians like Growing the debt to grow the economy. Not real smart.

The economic outlook for 2019, from the perspective of Austrian business cycle theory. The yield curve is close to inverting, and if it continues we should expect a recession by the end of 2019 or, failing that, almost certainly in 2020. There are two types of Fed tightening during this recovery, namely interest rate hikes and a rolloff of the Fed’s bonds. Powell can’t indefinitely postpone the bond rolloff because as interest rates rise, the Fed is paying ever more billions in interest to the commercial banks.—Lara & Murphy

The result of 6 straight years of QE. Fries U! What a deal! Here we go spigot boy! They’ll be calling you to turn the handle soon

Not afraid at all. I just told you why google says they do better. You people like patting your Dumbocrats on the back for putting the country in debt like both Clinton and Obama did. All you have to do is look at Bootsie’ s cherry picking of the data. You people crack me up.
It happens over and over again, I detect a trend, vote for Democrats if you want a a strong economy, period.

The economic outlook for 2019, from the perspective of Austrian business cycle theory. The yield curve is close to inverting, and if it continues we should expect a recession by the end of 2019 or, failing that, almost certainly in 2020. There are two types of Fed tightening during this recovery, namely interest rate hikes and a rolloff of the Fed’s bonds. Powell can’t indefinitely postpone the bond rolloff because as interest rates rise, the Fed is paying ever more billions in interest to the commercial banks.—Lara & Murphy

The result of 6 straight years of QE. Fries U! What a deal! Here we go spigot boy! They’ll be calling you to turn the handle soon
Are you saying yet another republican is going to drive us into yet another recession?

Back