Espola's newest neighborhood

$80 and change! That's pretty good for a day of sitting around, doing very little . . . there's a couple posters on here might be right down their alley. Maybe then they could afford health insurance.
Sounds like you and your union job.

$80 and change! That's pretty good for a day of sitting around, doing very little . . . there's a couple posters on here might be right down their alley. Maybe then they could afford health insurance.

Speaking of health insurance, I used my new AARP Medicare supplemental card yesterday for the first time, saving about $3 on my previous GoodRX prescription price. Prescriptions are included in the plan, which is free except for the penalty I have to pay for not buying Medicare Plan D prescription coverage for the first 7 years.

My name wasn't drawn for the last week of my Federal jury duty month, so my service is over after one day and one courtroom. Just after finding that out yesterday, I got my check in the mail, $80 and change.

March right over to the Golf Course you lurk around in the am and sign it over to them.......
Might cover " some " of the round dimple items you pilfered....

The first time I saw Lady Gaga on TV, I said "She is the new Cher."

My daughter responded "Don't you mean Madonna?"
Lady Gaga has talent but, at times, she tries soooo hard to be different it's embarrassing. Cher did it with a wink and a wry smile. Madonna just stuck it your face. IMHO

I had the Academy Awards show on the whole length for once, but I didn't pay much attention to things like the speeches and commercials. However, whenever I saw a reference to a film I thought I might like, I looked to see if the library has a DVD of it. I ended up with 5 new Hold orders, but all are with big waiting lists. The soonest will probably be Blackkklansman, where I am #199 in line for the library's 25 copies.

Current events quiz --

Since D the t and B the k are such good friends (allegedly), how many of t's unintentionally funny statements would be unintentionally funnier if we imagine them coming from k's mouth (or keyboard) in his current (alleged) legal trouble. I'm thinking of things like "You're going to be surprised" or "We hire only the best people" or "If she weren't my daughter... "

Current events quiz --

Since D the t and B the k are such good friends (allegedly), how many of t's unintentionally funny statements would be unintentionally funnier if we imagine them coming from k's mouth (or keyboard) in his current (alleged) legal trouble. I'm thinking of things like "You're going to be surprised" or "We hire only the best people" or "If she weren't my daughter... "

Spola......you're definitely a demented human.

Not as shocked Espola will be when Commander in Chief Trump storms the beachhead at Hanoi, and obtains the Medal of Honor for his heroism in Vietnam.
If t could have a mud wrestling match with Hanoi Jane, with lil' Kim officiating, and somehow through the magic of the WWE come out on top, nutters everywhere would bust a nut.

If t could have a mud wrestling match with Hanoi Jane, with lil' Kim officiating, and somehow through the magic of the WWE come out on top, nutters everywhere would bust a nut.

The fact that you bring up ( Jane " Hanoi " Fonda ) a traitor to USA is quite telling..
Then use that despicable receptacle in your twisted fantasy is further telling....
To top it off your corrupt Communist brain puts Rocket Man officiating your fantasy.....
Look how your demented hatred finishes out you fantasy...explains what you do with
WWE magazines and your secret stash of " Skateboard " oil....

It's Town Meeting Day in Vermont --

52753311_10157087697821719_554503934593466368_n.jpg

New Hampshire's day is next Tuesday.

Back