Espola's newest neighborhood

200.gif

I’m looking for gently used golf balls. Any ideas?

My son came to visit last night. He took a handful of the balls in the clay pot on the patio down to the 6th tee and hit them off into the dark with a middle iron. We didn't see any of them in the morning, but there is a pond right behind the 6th green so they might be there.

My son came to visit last night. He took a handful of the balls in the clay pot on the patio down to the 6th tee and hit them off into the dark with a middle iron. We didn't see any of them in the morning, but there is a pond right behind the 6th green so they might be there.
Excellent. That’s how abandoned balls from courses should be repurposed. Returned for use, by a strapping young lad, eager to improve his short game. Well done.

My parents bought this house in 1968, when we kids were just starting to leave the nest for college, military, and careers. They sold it in 1987, which made them one of the longest-termed owners in the house's history. It was originally built in 1843 and was a doctor's home and office at one time, according to old-timers in town. After them, it was a bed and breakfast for a time and is now being renovated as an art center downstairs with space for a community online radio station upstairs.

59357204_2413028975398579_8762959071801245696_n.png

My parents bought this house in 1968, when we kids were just starting to leave the nest for college, military, and careers. They sold it in 1987, which made them one of the longest-termed owners in the house's history. It was originally built in 1843 and was a doctor's home and office at one time, according to old-timers in town. After them, it was a bed and breakfast for a time and is now being renovated as an art center downstairs with space for a community online radio station upstairs.

59357204_2413028975398579_8762959071801245696_n.png
If it is anything like our family homes in Connecticut, big house, lots of (small) rooms, small doors, low ceilings (except in living room/family rooms), large kitchen area.

Shopped for the first time at the Aldi store in Escondido. Prices competitive with 99c or Smart and Final. Eggs 99c/dozen. Bananas 39c/lb. The things I missed were canned chili w/ beans (they had beans in chili sauce - not the same) and frozen microwavable single entree meals (they did have a breakfast mix of potatoes, eggs, sausage, and cheese, but I just make that at home). As a test, I bought a can of their house brand (Chef's Cupboard) New England Clam Chowder - $1.35.

About the shopping cart quarters - you put a quarter in the cart to release it from the stack, and get one back when you hook the cart back up to the stack - but it's not your original quarter since they swap carts at the checkout.

Some people look at this and say it's a poorly maintained bridge. I see the patched roof as evidence that they are still maintaining it.

60463438_655933374843037_4117981065350479872_n.jpg

Photo by Brooke Clark

Shopped for the first time at the Aldi store in Escondido. Prices competitive with 99c or Smart and Final. Eggs 99c/dozen. Bananas 39c/lb. The things I missed were canned chili w/ beans (they had beans in chili sauce - not the same) and frozen microwavable single entree meals (they did have a breakfast mix of potatoes, eggs, sausage, and cheese, but I just make that at home). As a test, I bought a can of their house brand (Chef's Cupboard) New England Clam Chowder - $1.35.

About the shopping cart quarters - you put a quarter in the cart to release it from the stack, and get one back when you hook the cart back up to the stack - but it's not your original quarter since they swap carts at the checkout.
You can come over to my house and pick up all the dogshit in the backyard for free.
Its probably about as good for you as the garbage you already bought, and might even taste better.
Open ended offer.
Take it or leave it.

QUOTE="espola, post: 265307, member: 3"

Some people look at this and say it's a poorly maintained bridge. I see the patched roof as evidence that they are still maintaining it.

60463438_655933374843037_4117981065350479872_n.jpg

Photo by Brooke Clark

/QUOTE

Some see this as a Plane/Helicopter crash....I see it as an opportunity
to sell a New Plane and Helicopter along with Flight training...!
Three for the price of one....

crash_3.jpg

Back