Espola's newest neighborhood

What's going on in Little Korea? First the Zion Market was raided by ICE with a couple of dozen employees hauled away in cuffs, and last night this a couple of blocks away --

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/1-Injured-in-Shooting-Along-Convoy-Street-505930481.html
The first one sounds like a personal argument. The second, The Golden Dragon shooting sounds like a hate crime. Why do queers frighten people so much? Afraid of temptation possibly, they see themselves?

Second day of National Emergency - Florida omelet bar with lots of ketchup.

DziLs9CXgAEwJwl.jpg

I'm not sure a border wall would keep out Koreans.
I think he was cheering on the shooter and indicating where he believes the shooters thought patterns may derive from. lil' joe isn't messing around anymore he wants a race/culture war asap.

Watch out what you wish for, there's more of "US" then there is of you joe.

For Valentine's Day I got a box of 33 little chocolate bottles filled with Remy Martin. I don't think they will last until next year.

s-l300.jpg

Spola posts " 33 " when the boxes come with " 40 ".....

Man you go to great lengths to hide quantities....

Golf Course Owner : " How many Golf Balls did you walk off with ? "

Spola : " Three. "

Golf Course Owner : "Why does the SoCalSoccer site show 33 in the photos ? "

Spola : "Ummm...those are ...... "

Golf Course Owner : " Stolen ! "

I haven't been doing the morning walks around the golf course for a while because of a chest cold, but I have been doing a shorter version just to watch the birds in the ponds. I have observed a lot of balls exposed by erosion of the banks of the drainage ditch caused by the heavy runoff from the recent rains and today I thought I saw a penny in the sand. Turns out it is a 1989 nickel, stained the same color as an old penny.

I haven't been doing the morning walks around the golf course for a while because of a chest cold, but I have been doing a shorter version just to watch the birds in the ponds. I have observed a lot of balls exposed by erosion of the banks of the drainage ditch caused by the heavy runoff from the recent rains and today I thought I saw a penny in the sand. Turns out it is a 1989 nickel, stained the same color as an old penny.

running-thief-cartoon-illustration-vector-id469270246

My name wasn't drawn for the last week of my Federal jury duty month, so my service is over after one day and one courtroom. Just after finding that out yesterday, I got my check in the mail, $80 and change.

My name wasn't drawn for the last week of my Federal jury duty month, so my service is over after one day and one courtroom. Just after finding that out yesterday, I got my check in the mail, $80 and change.
$80 and change! That's pretty good for a day of sitting around, doing very little . . . there's a couple posters on here might be right down their alley. Maybe then they could afford health insurance.

Back