Can a gu03 flight 2 divisional winner make a run at the Europa playoffs

It was a hard fought battle between CZ Elite & Beach Demelo. Beach scored the first goal with 15 minutes left in the 2nd half after CZ missed a free kick right outside the 18. About 7-8 minutes later, Beach scored again from a corner kick. Our keeper caught it but the ref said she was in the box. I didn't have a good angle to see whether she was in the box or not. All in all it was a great game to watch with quality soccer played on both sides.

So, the question is...Will Cz have their Blues guest players this weekend?
CZ doesn't have Blues "guest players." The girls you speak of have played for CZ for 3-4 years. They only play with Blues when there is no conflict with CZ games. I hope that answers the question of where they were today ;)

After watching the game pats LA vs beach fc, what stood out to me was the physicality, the quality of depth. It was a great lesson learned. The difference between contenders and pretenders definitely could be the the story of two halfs and missed opportunities. The better team one in this one..

After watching the game pats LA vs beach fc, what stood out to me was the physicality, the quality of depth. It was a great lesson learned. The difference between contenders and pretenders definitely could be the the story of two halfs and missed opportunities. The better team one in this one..

SDSC vs Woodcock was a close one; we had a slow start and was at a disadvantage without a keeper. We faced this team our first game of the season and it was great seeing the growth on both sides. I agree about physicality and depth. Our girls were not used to the the physicality, some of them started to answer back. This morning my daughter showed me the bruises on the her belly and back from being elbowed yesterday. I'm sure we will see these teams next couple months in tournaments and our girls will be more prepared.

Back