Can a gu03 flight 2 divisional winner make a run at the Europa playoffs

I wonder why they didn't reseed after they put each group together. I mean if you look at the standings you have teams with less points in Champions league ranked higher than a team that came from Europa. They r all flight 1 teams, why not seed the playoffs accordingly?

I wonder why they didn't reseed after they put each group together. I mean if you look at the standings you have teams with less points in Champions league ranked higher than a team that came from Europa. They r all flight 1 teams, why not seed the playoffs accordingly?
Maybe not enough data? . . .

Because in theory, the Champions Group was comprised of the Top teams from the previous season (you have to qualify) therefore the competition is tougher and points are harder to come by.

Because in theory, the Champions Group was comprised of the Top teams from the previous season (you have to qualify) therefore the competition is tougher and points are harder to come by.
Sadly I don't buy that...There r teams who didn't do well last season and they played Champions. Example Legends 03 team was not a good team it was Legends 02 team that was amazing and its not like they have any players on that 03 team that played on the top 02 last year. Whatever seems stupid not to reseed. Good luck to all.

Sadly I don't buy that...There r teams who didn't do well last season and they played Champions. Example Legends 03 team was not a good team it was Legends 02 team that was amazing and its not like they have any players on that 03 team that played on the top 02 last year. Whatever seems stupid not to reseed. Good luck to all.

Legends 03 finished 3rd in flight one last year?

So your team makes it in as a Wild Card (the final WC spot) but you feel you should be seeded higher, why?

Legends 03 finished 3rd in flight one last year?
Once again third is whatever. That's why they didn't even make it through the first weekend of National Cup pool play. Also just a FYI, Beach DeMelo ended in 5th last season. La Galaxy ended in 5th in their group. West Coast finished in 6th in their group too. All Champions group Not!! Those r just big money clubs let's get real. BTW look up standings from last year CZ ended in 3rd. They came up right behind that badass Legends 02 team and Arsenal's 02 team.

So your team makes it in as a Wild Card (the final WC spot) but you feel you should be seeded higher, why?
Not my team. Just a observation. However Yes based on points during season and all teams being Flight 1 Yes they should have been ranked higher. Not all 8 teams that r playing in Champions group of playoffs deserve to be there let alone play at a higher seed. Same goes for the lower teams that got moved to play Europa one team didn't win and they r a 1 seed?

Once again third is whatever...

How did your CZ Elite team finish during the season this year?

Not trolling the team, watched them play at Surf Cup (the game against DeMelo) and they are solid! Especially when they have both Blues ECNL DP's playing. I'm just perplexed by your contradictions.

Who was more deserving Beach g03 lonh or Cz elite identical records. Cz scored more goals but gave up more?

Who was more deserving Beach g03 lonh or Cz elite identical records. Cz scored more goals but gave up more?
CZ based on the Head to Head. That discussion has long since put to bed. I (not the league) feel that teams promoted to the Champions League playoff (or Europa for that matter) deserve to be seated higher than the existing teams in those divisions. They have to earn it by winning the games they have in the Playoff. Not sure why there is even an argument about it. This isn't an entitlememt based league.

Once again third is whatever. That's why they didn't even make it through the first weekend of National Cup pool play. Also just a FYI, Beach DeMelo ended in 5th last season. La Galaxy ended in 5th in their group. West Coast finished in 6th in their group too. All Champions group Not!! Those r just big money clubs let's get real. BTW look up standings from last year CZ ended in 3rd. They came up right behind that badass Legends 02 team and Arsenal's 02 team.

Well the good news is that CRL took away seeding this year so it was open to all. How are they getting on in that league?

If you were playing Europa Flight 1 fall season, did you see a gap between top third, mid third and bottom third of your bracket? For a flight 2 team to compete against Champions and mid third flight 1 teams, that seems to be a uphill battle, well at least for true flight 2 teams anyways. I think the top flight 2 should bracket with the bottom third of flight 1, not the middle teams. At least we might have a chance to make it out the first weekend.

Last season means nothing! These are new teams with new players for the most part.

Back