Can a gu03 flight 2 divisional winner make a run at the Europa playoffs

Once again third is whatever. That's why they didn't even make it through the first weekend of National Cup pool play. Also just a FYI, Beach DeMelo ended in 5th last season. La Galaxy ended in 5th in their group. West Coast finished in 6th in their group too. All Champions group Not!! Those r just big money clubs let's get real. BTW look up standings from last year CZ ended in 3rd. They came up right behind that badass Legends 02 team and Arsenal's 02 team.
So, the question is...Will Cz have their Blues guest players this weekend?

How did your CZ Elite team finish during the season this year?

Not trolling the team, watched them play at Surf Cup (the game against DeMelo) and they are solid! Especially when they have both Blues ECNL DP's playing. I'm just perplexed by your contradictions.
I can't seem to find that Surf Cup game result anywhere?

Once again third is whatever. That's why they didn't even make it through the first weekend of National Cup pool play. Also just a FYI, Beach DeMelo ended in 5th last season. La Galaxy ended in 5th in their group. West Coast finished in 6th in their group too. All Champions group Not!! Those r just big money clubs let's get real. BTW look up standings from last year CZ ended in 3rd. They came up right behind that badass Legends 02 team and Arsenal's 02 team.

So what's your beef with the current Legends 03 team who currently is on the champions league and yes I'm the keeper's Dad. Did you watch any of the Legends games this fall or is your opinion based on tournaments and CRL games?

Why even talk about last season and National Cup. Maybe your team advance out of pool play and Legends didn't. Woo hoo The current Legends team is not the same as last year. Remember this is the first year of age group.

Just an FYI - the season for us or at least for me is not about the wins and losses. It's how our team plays against the ECNL level team. Looking forward to the Silverlakes College Showcase, we play 3 ECNL teams

I quickly read through this thread, so I may have missed something along the way. Good for CZ Elite to make it to the Champions League playoffs, however, I think they will be out after the first game (especially if their discovery players are not there). Beach DeMelo was the most impressive team I saw all season (Fall season). Beach Hodson was next best. Legends was awesome too (cannot believe someone is giving them crap). I don't think any of the teams outside of the Champions Division teams will make a long run in the Champions playoffs.

I personally believe that a combo team of DeMelo and Hodson would be extremely competitive against any of the So Cal ECNL teams at the 03 age group.

Let's all remember to follow the NEW SCDSL rules. "Don't touch the cones."

ALSO – THIS MUST BE FORWARDED TO YOUR PARENTS – NEW THIS YEAR IN PLAYOFFS BECAUSE OF THE SIDELINE ISSUES CREATED BY SPECTATORS – THERE WILL BE A 10-YARD “NO SPECTATOR ZONE” on the spectator side of the field. 5-yards either side of the mid-field line there will be a hash mark on the field (if it’s NOT there I EXPECT SOMEONE on the team to enforce it for their own team) where spectators, video people, siblings, grandparents, etc. MAY NOT SIT. This creates a 10-yard buffer between parents on the sideline and THIS WILL BE ENFORCED. If anyone sits in this area and are asked to move and are defiant, they will be asked to leave the venue. We aren’t messing around with spectator issues on the sidelines PERIOD. You will see the hash marks on the grass fields at SILVERLAKES. On the turf fields at Silverlakes you may see cones marking this zone. The cones aren’t there to be moved, sat on, kicked over or ignored. You may not see them at other venues but imagine they are there and make sure your spectators know this is a “NO SPECTATOR ZONE”.

ALSO – THIS MUST BE FORWARDED TO YOUR PARENTS – NEW THIS YEAR IN PLAYOFFS BECAUSE OF THE SIDELINE ISSUES CREATED BY SPECTATORS – THERE WILL BE A 10-YARD “NO SPECTATOR ZONE” on the spectator side of the field. 5-yards either side of the mid-field line there will be a hash mark on the field (if it’s NOT there I EXPECT SOMEONE on the team to enforce it for their own team) where spectators, video people, siblings, grandparents, etc. MAY NOT SIT. This creates a 10-yard buffer between parents on the sideline and THIS WILL BE ENFORCED. If anyone sits in this area and are asked to move and are defiant, they will be asked to leave the venue. We aren’t messing around with spectator issues on the sidelines PERIOD. You will see the hash marks on the grass fields at SILVERLAKES. On the turf fields at Silverlakes you may see cones marking this zone. The cones aren’t there to be moved, sat on, kicked over or ignored. You may not see them at other venues but imagine they are there and make sure your spectators know this is a “NO SPECTATOR ZONE”.

Cont....

You will notice two chairs and notepads placed in the "no spectator" zone. Please do not occupy these seats. These are reserved for Blues Coaches only to ensure a clear and unobstructed view of your players.

SCDSL

There was an "issue" (aka a fight) between B03 Champions bracket parents in October, don't have many details, other then one set of parents are banned from watching games for the remainder of the season! Those cones will be there to save us from ourselves! :D:p

I think we need to level set on something here. The manner in which we are communicated to by the SCDSL is completely childish.

"We aren’t messing around with spectator issues on the sidelines PERIOD."

This is the way a parent with no handle on a situation talks to their child. Parents will lose their temper due to the refs who are not adequately assessed or trained to officiate a game in which parents have paid a lot of $ and dedicated a lot of time to take part in. Some parents become financially strapped from the fees imposed on them. The children are the ones playing and the adults are now being treated the same as children by the league. The league should spend the $500 team fees on finding better solutions for dealing with problems. The SCDSL is out of its league here as the size of it has grown beyond what it can handle and administer.

I think we need to level set on something here. The manner in which we are communicated to by the SCDSL is completely childish.

"We aren’t messing around with spectator issues on the sidelines PERIOD."

This is the way a parent with no handle on a situation talks to their child. Parents will lose their temper due to the refs who are not adequately assessed or trained to officiate a game in which parents have paid a lot of $ and dedicated a lot of time to take part in. Some parents become financially strapped from the fees imposed on them. The children are the ones playing and the adults are now being treated the same as children by the league. The league should spend the $500 team fees on finding better solutions for dealing with problems. The SCDSL is out of its league here as the size of it has grown beyond what it can handle and administer.
Based on the subject matter, They are most likely addressing their audience like children because they behave that way.

Based on the subject matter, They are most likely addressing their audience like children because they behave that way.

Will the No Spectator Zone include a noise buffer or will the parents be asked to wear noise cancelling headsets at a rental fee of $10 per person ($15 for walk-ins)

I think I understand what the SCDSL management is trying to say, but their choice of language is poor and demeaning. Not the first time they have released a statement that is crafted by a person who seems to have poor communication skills and a general lack of intelligence.

I agree that the size of the league may have outpaced their ability to properly manage it.

I quickly read through this thread, so I may have missed something along the way. Good for CZ Elite to make it to the Champions League playoffs, however, I think they will be out after the first game (especially if their discovery players are not there). Beach DeMelo was the most impressive team I saw all season (Fall season). Beach Hodson was next best. Legends was awesome too (cannot believe someone is giving them crap). I don't think any of the teams outside of the Champions Division teams will make a long run in the Champions playoffs.

I personally believe that a combo team of DeMelo and Hodson would be extremely competitive against any of the So Cal ECNL teams at the 03 age group.
Beach Hodson lost to Real SoCal SCV in PKs this morning.

Back