Cal South 2004 Player Pool Announced

There is a reason why Arsenal doesn't have strong Uolder ECNL teams and why they didn't get Girls DA.

Again total outsider here:
Arsenal dominated physically with 50/50 especially on the wings.
I was mightily impressed with Arsenals backline and pretty shocked to hear they were missing their two best ODP regional defenders.
My question and what I cannot gather from the tape is what exactly was the foul that started this whole chain? The angle doesn't show it well- from my angle looks like a dive because you cannot see what their second CB running in did? Or I may need glasses?

I think it was one thise fouls wher feet get tangled and our player fell - just one of those fouls that could have been called or not - The ref made the call and then the ensuing free kick resulted in a scrum for goal

I was not calling Arsenal ugly the Surf mom was.
I have no emotion at all when dissecting this.
My only regret is that the audio was silenced and I couldnt hear Pauley screaming. That's the best and when you know the team is rattled.

And yes Pauley pavillion was a rocking yesterday - When you can match a Randy Brown scream and Pauley scream that's something ... I love to see them in a debate

This is one of those times I wish I could speak freely and plainly about the first seven minutes of this game and exactly what team was guilty of "rugby", "kickball", "non skilled play", "lack of technique", and "low work rate".
If you have a spare seven minutes just watch the first seven it's all clearly on display.
I won't though because unlike most people I never thought there was a difference between the top five teams in this age group on any given day. At all. They are 11-12 and most of them won't be playing in two years.

If you cannot see the talent of 6,16, 9 on Arsenal then you are not being honest with anyone.
My god they owned Surfs mids- even when a certain one tried to play rugby with 16 she flat out DUSTED HER.

This is one of those times I wish I could speak freely and plainly about the first seven minutes of this game and exactly what team was guilty of "rugby", "kickball", "non skilled play", "lack of technique", and "low work rate".
If you have a spare seven minutes just watch the first seven it's all clearly on display.
I won't though because unlike most people I never thought there was a difference between the top five teams in this age group on any given day. At all. They are 11-12 and most of them won't be playing in two years.

Yes, very true it's only youth soccer - everyone gets so emotional and super serious the kids are 12 - 13 years old - still a lot of time for them

If you cannot see the talent of 6,16, 9 on Arsenal then you are not being honest with anyone.
My god they owned Surfs mids- even when a certain one tried to play rugby with 16 she flat out DUSTED HER.

That's what's funny everyone is commenting on Arsenal but quite frankly Surf has a lot to do with the style of play also - the reason their mids could not handle the constant pressure and win 50/50 balls

At least be original toolbot. Your team plays kickball. Your players are kick ballers. You might as well line up on a baseball diamond not a soccer pitch. I call BS with you playing at any level past high school. You are waaaay too stupid sounding. I would say good luck but it sounds like your team is getting tons of DA offers. Not sure what that means but talk to me when you have players getting college offers. I am fully aware of your crappy club and since the Kooiman's left it has been a shit show. You probably don't even know who the Kooiman's are due to ignorance and being dropped on your head in infancy.

Is your daughter one of those ODP players or is she a scrub riding the coattails of other players. My bet is that she is a "role player" and you are some douchebag feeling your oats because of your 14 year old daughters meaningless kickball championship.

Keep talking about other peoples kids. It sounds like it excites you.

MakeAPlay ... what's wrong man... you sad, angry or are you 'Sangry' ....at the fact that your kid is in college and your trolling U13 Girl soccer blog on a Sunday or maybe your a Surf Homer who feels Surf some how should be the annoited ones?

What ever it is ... Relax Exlax and just kickback Similac.

RE: Dropped on my Cavesa
In fact Yes, I was indeed dropped on my head as a baby Scrambled a few wires for sure but not enough to recognize when a sphincter mouth is talking ... oops sorry for that comment I was dropped on my cavesa, I have Tourette's

RE: My DD's and ODP
All the Arsenal girls are my DD's, but to answer your question ... yes my DD works and balls hard she is ODP

RE: let you know when my DD's go to college
I put it on my calebdar you can expect a post seeking you out on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2022 at 6:30pm- I just sent you a calendar invite

RE: Crappy Club and Kooimans
Crappy, yes, yes we know, but this Crappy Club just dropped a dook in Surf's punch bowl ... drinky,drinky / stinky, stinky

Your right I don't know the Kooimans but I do know King Koopa from Mario brothers - that has to count for something right ? ... c'mon man give me some props

Re: Doucebag
Joke: Whats the sound when you get a water truck crash head on into a Vinegar truck .... Douche!!!!

I am not Douchebag but I am Ass mouth hunter and I have one on he hook ... can you guess who that is?

RE: Feeling my Oats
Not so much any more those days are long gone ... the only Oats I get now is for breakfast, so I take better poo poo's in your punch Bowl ... Whuzzzzzzz Up!

I would gather she knows quite a bit more about college level soccer, and what a girl needs to make it there, better than you do. I also agree with her that there is very little skill required to play the kickball I saw in the Arsenal v surf game, and I have never seen a college soccer game played like that. But I guess RB has you guys drinking enough kool aid to think rugby/kickball is going to get them past high school soccer.

RB has Kong punch drunk with Kool-Aid flavored kickball.

RB has Kong punch drunk with Kool-Aid flavored kickball.
Kong, the positive thing about the Arsenal kickball is the ball is being kicked to your DD and that's about it. Eventually though your DD will need to learn how to time her diagonal runs and if she is an outside forward.....when to work back when a wingback is getting forward on the flanks. #development

MakeAPlay ... what's wrong man... you sad, angry or are you 'Sangry' ....at the fact that your kid is in college and your trolling U13 Girl soccer blog on a Sunday or maybe your a Surf Homer who feels Surf some how should be the annoited ones?

What ever it is ... Relax Exlax and just kickback Similac.

RE: Dropped on my Cavesa
In fact Yes, I was indeed dropped on my head as a baby Scrambled a few wires for sure but not enough to recognize when a sphincter mouth is talking ... oops sorry for that comment I was dropped on my cavesa, I have Tourette's

RE: My DD's and ODP
All the Arsenal girls are my DD's, but to answer your question ... yes my DD works and balls hard she is ODP

RE: let you know when my DD's go to college
I put it on my calebdar you can expect a post seeking you out on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2022 at 6:30pm- I just sent you a calendar invite

RE: Crappy Club and Kooimans
Crappy, yes, yes we know, but this Crappy Club just dropped a dook in Surf's punch bowl ... drinky,drinky / stinky, stinky

Your right I don't know the Kooimans but I do know King Koopa from Mario brothers - that has to count for something right ? ... c'mon man give me some props

Re: Doucebag
Joke: Whats the sound when you get a water truck crash head on into a Vinegar truck .... Douche!!!!

I am not Douchebag but I am Ass mouth hunter and I have one on he hook ... can you guess who that is?

RE: Feeling my Oats
Not so much any more those days are long gone ... the only Oats I get now is for breakfast, so I take better poo poo's in your punch Bowl ... Whuzzzzzzz Up!
BARS

Find all this funny.
USC wins and it's kick ball.
BAKERS win and it's ugly and kickball
I enjoy watching USC and love them or hate them the Baker 01 and 02 squad sure are fun to watch too and they definetly don't play surf style soccer at all!
I think it's quite possible to have an athletic girl who plays soccer- and that's what the Bakers have and capitalize on. They have 25 stars.
Practice technical and be able to use either techniques or both.
I am more concerned about the rate of oaky and work rate being so slow. Walking at midfield? Is this a new thing?
Better start conditioning now because Seattle in June is horrible.

Find all this funny.
I enjoy watching USC and love them or hate them the Baker 01 and 02 squad sure are fun to watch too and they definetly don't play surf style soccer at all!
I think it's quite possible to have an athletic girl who plays soccer- and that's what the Bakers have and capitalize on. They have 25 stars.
I am more concerned about the rate of oaky and work rate being so slow. Walking at midfield? Is this a new thing?
Are you talking Bakers CIF Jserra team?....oops they are one and the same

Find all this funny.

$C got lucky several times but yes they won. Let's see how that works out for them this year. They actually had a losing record against in state teams. I can tell you that some teams have much more talent and play much more attractive soccer and end up playing a lot longer.

$C got lucky several times but yes they won. Let's see how that works out for them this year. They actually had a losing record against in state teams. I can tell you that some teams have much more talent and play much more attractive soccer and end up playing a lot longer.
The National Champs

Are you talking Bakers CIF Jserra team?....oops they are one and the same

Hey that's not fair those girls are on "scholarship" at JSERRA that's why they can play a Da lol!
No joke not knocking them at all. I love watching Blues Baker 01 02!

Back