Cal South 2004 Player Pool Announced

Seriously some of these threads are consumed with some real questionable stuff recently. Starts out as ODP turns into crazy town parent bravado. Most on here don't know really who we are talking to,who we are engaging with or about. We don't know their DD's stories their struggles their successes. But I do know this, that us parents on this form should have more in common and maybe should chill out. Give more respect and be decenct to each other. Who cares if 05 parents you know are crazy. They think your crazy more than likely. Who cares what kid plays where, or if theirs is on the bench or if they are an "impact player".
I'm tired of reading this toxic soccer dad my kid is better than your kid BS. What ever happened to the day of talking about the crazy DOC's and idiotic coaches we all put up with. Let's talk tactics or who's kid had a fantastic game last week, or let's talk about how bad NoCal or Arizona is. Anything else...
Or I guess the alternative is we all lay our cards on the table and show who we are really. Where our DD plays, who really has a national team tag, or training center, or ODP, etc. but why? Is that what this is. If so....

Are you aware that this site will become quite boring if the crazy parents start acting decent or sane? I love the craziness that some parents come with on this site! Keep it going!

PS - a thick skin is good too!

The irony of this video are Jurgen and Chivas are both no longer affiliated with US Soccer.
These aren't Jurgen/Chivas principles...they still hold today. It's interesting since the McLean coach acknowledged how it's hard for coaches to have players play up even though they know it's the right thing for player development (presumably since coaches want to win with older/bigger players).

The irony of this video are Jurgen and Chivas are both no longer affiliated with US Soccer.
I would also add the most promising US Mens soccer player is Christian Pulisic and he was fortunate enough to have dual citzenship and continue his development cough, cough.....in Germany!

Back