BARRON TRUMP #81 DC United U12

All lies. There is no way anyone with a mixed race kid could admit to only caring about white kids. Perhaps you have a split personality? And you said I’m lefty. You don’t know who I voted for or my political beliefs. Racial equality is not political. It’s human decency.
When did I say I only care about white people/ kids.
No need to start lying, typical lefty.

When did I say I only care about white people/ kids.
No need to start lying, typical lefty.
Look at page 3 of this thread. You said you only care about white kids. Or was that one of the hired posse posting on your screen name? What country are you in?

Look at page 3 of this thread. You said you only care about white kids. Or was that one of the hired posse posting on your screen name? What country are you in?
Responding to a ridiculous question with a question with obvious sarcasm, but you already know this.

Why do we always have to post the same thing? Why do people enjoy engaging the troll as much as the troll gets hard responding to your posts? Ignoring trolls is not a wimpy thing. Engaging trolls is a foolish thing. I don't even see what he says because he is ignored, but I see everyone's responses. Ignore him and you take all of his power away. C'mon Chargerfan and others, just ignore. You can't be right with a troll. But you are on his side, giving him power if you respond to him, and acting similar to the troll

Come together as a community, and ignore the troll. Make this a better place.
troll.jpg

Why do we always have to post the same thing? Why do people enjoy engaging the troll as much as the troll gets hard responding to your posts? Ignoring trolls is not a wimpy thing. Engaging trolls is a foolish thing. I don't even see what he says because he is ignored, but I see everyone's responses. Ignore him and you take all of his power away. C'mon Chargerfan and others, just ignore. You can't be right with a troll. But you are on his side, giving him power if you respond to him, and acting similar to the troll

troll.jpg

I haven't written anything on here in the last 12 hours, and am only seeing a one-sided conversation, so I might have this "troll" ignored. Either way, I don't need anyone on a stupid soccer forum to tell me who or who not to engage with. If you don't like it, you are free to ignore all of us or log out.

troll.jpg
Boo!

I would normally agree with that sentiment, but it appears that every member of that family is a low-life, arrogant, waste of space. If that kid is not already, it is only a matter of time. Let's hope that soccer exposes him to a diverse set of people, so that maybe he will learn empathy, which is something he surely has not learned from his family.

Talking self reflection. you sound like you fit into that -lowlife-arrogant-waste of space family

Talking self reflection. you sound like you fit into that -lowlife-arrogant-waste of space family

We are at the point where the only people defending trump are white supremacists. I am not interested in debating white supremacists. Utilizing the ignore button...

Arguing with an IDIOT D-Bag, only proves there are 2............. Be the better person and move on.....................
BTW, this is a soccer youth forum.
When did it become a political one?

Sorry SJ, but I was referring to you as the "Idiot D-Bag".......... It baffles me on how some people are so naive, close minded, and love to stir up things. Especially with the "Popped Out/ Pumping Chest Attitude" some nutt cases express on a KIDS soccer forum.........
No shit Sherlock.
The move on was for you.
Pretty dumb for a smart guy.
So are you in the club where it is ok to talk shit about an 11 year old?

When people who don't have a son in DA showed up.
Political banter is everywhere now. I come to the DA forum to discuss my DS’s team and escape politics. But if people start talking trash you gotta stand up to it.

Political banter is everywhere now. I come to the DA forum to discuss my DS’s team and escape politics. But if people start talking trash you gotta stand up to it.
What does Trumps kid have to do with you DS's team? Liar.
Thank you for your support.

Back