BARRON TRUMP #81 DC United U12

There are people of all colors that are smart enough not to like Obummer. Sorry I did not use where properly in my sentence. A little tired after leaving the Stanford game. What is you excuse for ending a sentence with "did" when it is not proper grammar? People make grammar mistakes all the time. It is pathetic that this is your best insult.

It's pathetic that you use Obummer like you are somehow clever. And yes, you are white. Now why don't you go waste your time being upset black men are kneeling for racial equality.

Says the punk that talks shit on an 11 year old.
Now I see the problem. You're just a paid troll with nothing better to do than talk trash and profit from everyone else who actually cares about something. I doubt you even have kids. If someone paid you more you'd switch sides and find another bandwagon to jump on.

Now I see the problem. You're just a paid troll with nothing better to do than talk trash and profit from everyone else who actually cares about something. I doubt you even have kids. If someone paid you more you'd switch sides and find another bandwagon to jump on.

Perhaps you aren't aware that when loser joe started posting here he promised a daily diet of lies and insults.

I do care about something, that's why I am letting you know that you are a little bitch that picks on kids.
Pretty simple when you get right down to it.

I do care about something, that's why I am letting you know that you are a little bitch that picks on kids.
Pretty simple when you get right down to it.
You never said you had kids, but you say you care about them. You only care about white children, right?

You know.
You spend time on a soccer forum but give no indication that you care about soccer, have kids that play soccer, even know how to play soccer, or have ever played soccer. The operatives that hired you to post on this forum told you to make a deal about anything connected to DJT so you make threats to someone who comments that the president bought the uniform for his son's soccer team because in some way that becomes a negative comment on the ability of the player, which you created and no one ever said. In the world you inhabit the only people who mean anything are white, yet the race of white people is a mixed one and if you went to ancestry.com and took a DNA test you may find that you are not what you think are and your ancestry may not be as pure as what you think? It makes you wonder who I am to say this, right? My lineage can be traced back to those who came over on the Mayflower. What I mean is, I'm way whiter than you will ever be. I would like to say that people like you are the problem with American today, but everyone is different (thankfully). But the kind of stuff you say brings up some questions - have you ever left this country? Do you really know what freedom is? Everything you hate about this country makes it better than everywhere else in the world. We have everything. You say you understand America but you don't know the first thing about it, the people who inhabit it, what it was built and what makes it great. At what point in your life did you begin to hate everything that is different from you? Why are you posting on a soccer forum when know nothing about soccer and don't care about it?

You spend time on a soccer forum but give no indication that you care about soccer, have kids that play soccer, even know how to play soccer, or have ever played soccer. The operatives that hired you to post on this forum told you to make a deal about anything connected to DJT so you make threats to someone who comments that the president bought the uniform for his son's soccer team because in some way that becomes a negative comment on the ability of the player, which you created and no one ever said. In the world you inhabit the only people who mean anything are white, yet the race of white people is a mixed one and if you went to ancestry.com and took a DNA test you may find that you are not what you think are and your ancestry may not be as pure as what you think? It makes you wonder who I am to say this, right? My lineage can be traced back to those who came over on the Mayflower. What I mean is, I'm way whiter than you will ever be. I would like to say that people like you are the problem with American today, but everyone is different (thankfully). But the kind of stuff you say brings up some questions - have you ever left this country? Do you really know what freedom is? Everything you hate about this country makes it better than everywhere else in the world. We have everything. You say you understand America but you don't know the first thing about it, the people who inhabit it, what it was built and what makes it great. At what point in your life did you begin to hate everything that is different from you? Why are you posting on a soccer forum when know nothing about soccer and don't care about it?

It gives him a woody.

Everything that you just posted is BS, what exactly did you mean by his dad bought unis? You just called out for picking on a kid and you dont like it. So exactly who is paying me?
FYI all my kids played and I played soccer.
My Daughter is of mixed race, so now what?
I really wasn't a trump fan until the left wing nuts, like you, started lying about everything associated with him.
Anything else I can clear up for you snowflake?
You are batting 0.000.
Wise up.

Everything that you just posted is BS, what exactly did you mean by his dad bought unis? You just called out for picking on a kid and you dont like it. So exactly who is paying me?
FYI all my kids played and I played soccer.
My Daughter is of mixed race, so now what?
I really wasn't a trump fan until the left wing nuts, like you, started lying about everything associated with him.
Anything else I can clear up for you snowflake?
You are batting 0.000.
Wise up.
All lies. There is no way anyone with a mixed race kid could admit to only caring about white kids. Perhaps you have a split personality? And you said I’m lefty. You don’t know who I voted for or my political beliefs. Racial equality is not political. It’s human decency.

Back