BARRON TRUMP #81 DC United U12

Kettle calling black, but let's face it ~ 90% of the players in DA are from the more affluent demographic, with only 5% of the total getting sholarships due to economic needs.

DC is a paid academy $2500 for u12-u14 but there are full & partial sholarships wonder how this player was selected? There faq says they select from affiliates in sounding area(s) or through Scout's.

Kettle calling black, but let's face it ~ 90% of the players in DA are from the more affluent demographic, with only 5% of the total getting sholarships due to economic needs.

DC is a paid academy $2500 for u12-u14 but there are full & partial sholarships wonder how this player was selected? There faq says they select from affiliates in sounding area(s) or through Scout's.
Paying is fine. But 90% does not apply to some of the Socal DA teams that are fully funded. Maybe you’re referring to the National average, which sounds correct.

#2 rule in the Trump playbook. Keep making false accusations in the hopes that others will believe them and jump on the bandwagon. But hey, if I had the $, I’d definitely sponsor a team of kids whose parents didn’t have the time or resources to get their kids to practice.
Terrific

I move to Washington DC in mid June from NYC. I need a team so I head to DC United for a tryout. By end of August I’m on the roster. There were a bunch of kids on DC United pre academy and others from nearby looking for a spot on a USSDA team. Some of those pre academy kids have been on the squad for over a year in hopes of playing for the academy and a shot at a future. I beat all of those to a spot because I have something special as a player. They can’t deny me a spot because I have that something that US soccer will be looking for.
Maybe the team plays kickball. The kid is huge. I know a lot of coaches that would kill for a kid that size. Unless you've seen him play you don't know. And how did Obummer's dd get in Harvard?

Maybe the team plays kickball. The kid is huge. I know a lot of coaches that would kill for a kid that size. Unless you've seen him play you don't know. And how did Obummer's dd get in Harvard?

Jealous a black man's daughter got into a school your kids could only dream of getting into?

Both of BO daughters went to my alma mater thank you very much and that schooling alone will prep you for any Ivy- objectively speaking of course :)

You mean their adult kids? Dick, do you see the difference? Shitface.
Sheriff Joe. Bad language is used by people who don’t have words to express their feelings. Did you take to Twitter with this rant because you lost your temper? Pobrecito. This conversation was never about the Clintons. Nobody cares about them. Why did you bring them up? Trump playbook rule #4. Try to make an issue about something you don’t care about in order to bring others to your side. Your profile pic mocks minorities and supports a blatant racist, but now you care about kids? Really?

Sheriff Joe. Bad language is used by people who don’t have words to express their feelings. Did you take to Twitter with this rant because you lost your temper? Pobrecito. This conversation was never about the Clintons. Nobody cares about them. Why did you bring them up? Trump playbook rule #4. Try to make an issue about something you don’t care about in order to bring others to your side. Your profile pic mocks minorities and supports a blatant racist, but now you care about kids? Really?
Sheriff Joe is an American hero, protecting our country,

something the Kenyan wouldn't do because he wants to import voters no matter who gets killed, robbed or raped.
Wise up.
Are illegals minorities?
Time to take out the trash.
You are a little sensitive snowflake.

something the Kenyan wouldn't do because he wants to import voters no matter who gets killed, robbed or raped.
Wise up.
Are illegals minorities?

Wise up.
Are illegals minorities?
Trump playbook #5: blame someone else for your problems. Say useful phrases like immigration and affirmative action and always try to pick on people with less rights than you have. Whenever possible side with those with the most power so you appear strong and smart to make up for your own weaknesses and lack of original thought.

Since the welfare of the President’s son means so much to you I assume you have children who play soccer? I hope they have coaches who teach them important things like, say, empathy, respect and to love thy neighbor.

Jealous a black man's daughter got into a school your kids could only dream of getting into?
Wow let's bring race into this especially when you don't know shit about my race or were my kids go to school. My point is so what if he got on the team due to who he is. Life is not fair and connections help for ALL Presidents. You are pathetic for even mentioning race and using it in a derogatory fashion.

Wow let's bring race into this especially when you don't know shit about my race or were my kids go to school. My point is so what if he got on the team due to who he is. Life is not fair and connections help for ALL Presidents. You are pathetic for even mentioning race and using it in a derogatory fashion.

I am assuming you are white since you are trying to make a reverse racism claim against me. O bummer ? Really? Is that considered an insult or funny outside of a kindergarten classroom? I have so many things to school you on, but my feeling is that you lack the brain cells necessary to be educated in something so complex. I don't know "were" your kids go to school, but I hope they are receiving a better education than you did.

I am assuming you are white since you are trying to make a reverse racism claim against me. O bummer ? Really? Is that considered an insult or funny outside of a kindergarten classroom? I have so many things to school you on, but my feeling is that you lack the brain cells necessary to be educated in something so complex. I don't know "were" your kids go to school, but I hope they are receiving a better education than you did.
There are people of all colors that are smart enough not to like Obummer. Sorry I did not use where properly in my sentence. A little tired after leaving the Stanford game. What is you excuse for ending a sentence with "did" when it is not proper grammar? People make grammar mistakes all the time. It is pathetic that this is your best insult.

Reverse racism? What a bunch of bullshit that is.
When you are stuck just bring up racism. Typical lefty tactic.

Since the welfare of the President’s son means so much to you I assume you have children who play soccer? I hope they have coaches who teach them important things like, say, empathy, respect and to love thy neighbor.
Says the punk that talks shit on an 11 year old.

Back