BARRON TRUMP #81 DC United U12

I clicked on this thread, curious to see if anyone has actually seen Barron play. I completely wasted my time going through 5 pages of stupid political stuff and childish insults. From the looks of it, there are a bunch of immature, rude teenagers on here.

I thought this was about kids playing soccer?

I clicked on this thread, curious to see if anyone has actually seen Barron play. I completely wasted my time going through 5 pages of stupid political stuff and childish insults. From the looks of it, there are a bunch of immature, rude teenagers on here.

Absolutely agree. It is disgusting that there are actual adults that would spew any negativity about an 11 year old that they have never met.

A lot of those loud obnoxious parents you see on the sidelines every weekend spend time here practicing.

Now I see the problem. You're just a paid troll with nothing better to do than talk trash and profit from everyone else who actually cares about something. I doubt you even have kids. If someone paid you more you'd switch sides and find another bandwagon to jump on.

Go back on Facebook with your dribble. Better yet come over to 'Off Topic' section. You'd be welcomed with open arms from the nutters like yourself.

Go back on Facebook with your dribble. Better yet come over to 'Off Topic' section. You'd be welcomed with open arms from the nutters like yourself.
I have never posted in the Off Topic forum but I can see you have. You're inviting me to join the other racists and bigots and climate deniers who are posting their dribble on a kids soccer forum? No gracias.

All DA games are video recorded for coaches, players and families to watch.

No there not, some of games are if the team(s) want to pay & hire video crew. Pay to watch/ record and some teams just don't share, but parents or friends with cams happens though.

Was in DC this late summer and observed at couple training session, Barron is a tall kid for his age that can cover some ground, didn't see any games but seem like he was more of a defensive player or maybe it was just what they were working on that day?

I have never posted in the Off Topic forum but I can see you have. You're inviting me to join the other racists and bigots and climate deniers who are posting their dribble on a kids soccer forum? No gracias.

Of course I'm a racist, bigot or any word with 'ism' in it. It's the left nutters response to anything they disagree with. No debating the self-righteous. BTW you realize you're posting dribble on a kids soccer forum...just sayin.

Yes, it is better for snowflakes like you to stay in the safe zone and pick on 11 year olds.

Yes, it is better for snowflakes like you to stay in the safe zone and pick on 11 year olds.

Quite the coward indeed. But I'm late for my KKK meeting. We're going out to do some p*&#y grabbing, beat up a few muslims and finish off the day by going to a gender "neutral" bathroom and take a dump on the floor. All in the day of a deplorable.

Quite the coward indeed. But I'm late for my KKK meeting. We're going out to do some p*&#y grabbing, beat up a few muslims and finish off the day by going to a gender "neutral" bathroom and take a dump on the floor. All in the day of a deplorable.
What time will you be here?

Epic! While you're at it, go start building the wall.

Hey Shitty Sheriff. Yes, I definitely don't want to get involved in those unsafe conversations that you guys have. Thanks for taking care of me.

Dude, there are normal people over there, too. Not just Joey and GoBear...
You should head over. It's like watching a circus and you can help me critique the clowns (clowns, Klans, whatever).

Dude, there are normal people over there, too. Not just Joey and GoBear...
You should head over. It's like watching a circus and you can help me critique the clowns (clowns, Klans, whatever).

The new "normal"...God help us all. Be warned though, God is not welcomed over there... shhhhh

Back